Options

Weekend Event 1/15/2016 ~ And We're Back/Can't Keep a Great Forum Down :)

Comments

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Oh my god............ FINALLY LOL. I am ashamed to say I spent over $140 this weekend to open the boxes in hope of the giftbox hair... And spent over $230 total chasing the hair but I FINALLY GOT IT. I just had to keep opening because it will haunt me in my dreams if I don't open boxes until I got it... lol

I am kinda bummed that the hair in question is FREE in Stardom Hollywood, but hey... It's all good lol. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the box choices when I picked it for memory purposes, but I was so excited I forgot to... But anyways... YAY. I can finally stop thinking about having this hair whenever I play the game haha.

yes.png
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I have earned over 200k stars this weekend! I actually broke my arm this saturday so Im pretty happy with how much I still grinded. Puhhh, Im exhausted, im off to bed in about two seconds :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm doing that with my other character (my in game husband) because he can't earn free ones either. I of course didn't get any of the earnables though because I didn't spend any K Stars.

I've been eyeing a couple of the Balmain and Leiber items so I finally bought them along with the Kim's closet offer. That's only for my iOS game though, I can barely play my other one because the Android is having some issues, which is a total bummer.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Well, I'd call this weekend a success. I got all the earnables (yay!!), and made a few K-Stars for myself. I didn't get any of the box items, but that's alright; I live in the Deep South so I'm 110% over the whole cowgirl look tbh, hahaha!!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    This is the first time since close to a year ago that I have participated in a free k star event. Since I have not received 1 hour gigs since doing my second comeback, I wasn't able to grind much. Now that we have 1 hour shifts at So Chic to earn them, I am so much happier! I hope this is a change that stays, especially since so many of us no longer get the option to do 1 hour gigs.
    iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Stardust! Garrett showed up in my game. :) So happy to see him.

Yay!!!. So cool.

It was a good weekend for both Garrett and Xime. I'm trying to gain kstars just in case other events with better clothing come along lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Thanks to the free K stars for 5 star dates I am now 'exclusively dating' 17 different characters. Getting ANOTHER free star after reaching 200 points was just too tempting. It's going to be a long day of breakups and fan loss tomorrow...but worth it!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Well, I really rallied and ended up hitting 1 past my original goal thanks to the 'day job' accomplishments:

tumblr_o14nvjfLCt1qfvh9po4_1280_zpskj2au7yp.png

Now Braden has a crib & bookcase and I only need 60 more to finish her things off.

tumblr_o14nvjfLCt1qfvh9po1_1280_zpsgagnffdv.png

I'm not that into the hat but figured it wouldn't hurt getting it for use on halloween at least ;3
    Cilan wrote: »
    Oh my god............ FINALLY LOL. I am ashamed to say I spent over $140 this weekend to open the boxes in hope of the giftbox hair... And spent over $230 total chasing the hair but I FINALLY GOT IT. I just had to keep opening because it will haunt me in my dreams if I don't open boxes until I got it... lol

I am kinda bummed that the hair in question is FREE in Stardom Hollywood, but hey... It's all good lol. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the box choices when I picked it for memory purposes, but I was so excited I forgot to... But anyways... YAY. I can finally stop thinking about having this hair whenever I play the game haha.

yes.png

Which home is this?! The patio area is beautiful.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    It is Milan.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My fave home has to either be Tokyo because of the purple pillows, and the ability to furnish it all, or the Milan Home because I love that courtyard, and your pet is right there, unless you wanted to go into the Nursery, you need not decorate anything past the initial screen of the home.

The one hour SoChic gig was wonderful. I just started that this morning though, so I didn't get as many stars as some of you, but I'm pleased with the weekend.

Happy Martin Luther King Day tomorrow.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks to the free K stars for 5 star dates I am now 'exclusively dating' 17 different characters. Getting ANOTHER free star after reaching 200 points was just too tempting. It's going to be a long day of breakups and fan loss tomorrow...but worth it!

Dixie is dating lots of men exclusively too. LOL. She receiving over 400,000 fans for each announcement. I'm curious to see how many she loses with each breakup.

ALSO -- The game is still giving out a K star so KEEP GRINDING people!!! I've earned about 8 more since the Weekend Event ended 75 minutes ago.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dixie is dating lots of men exclusively too. LOL. She receiving over 400,000 fans for each announcement. I'm curious to see how many she loses with each breakup.

ALSO -- The game is still giving out a K star so KEEP GRINDING people!!! I've earned about 8 more since the Weekend Event ended 75 minutes ago.

Wait...is it possible that you could be in an open relationship/marriage while dating or being married to an NPC when you're secretly dating a player controlled friend(s) on KKH?

I was thinking about to do that when I start another game when I create a second female doll. I can't picture my second doll dating different men without being in a relationship/marriage first.

Oh yes it should be like that for every V.I.P. event. Keep it coming Glu!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KKH allows your doll to date as many other dolls/NPCs as you want. Even if your doll is married to one, it can continue dating as much as you'd like.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love how the game supports openness/infidelity lol!

I really enjoyed the weekend event but I didn't grind as much as I should have. I usually work on Saturdays and Sundays are football right now. So excited my Carolina Panthers advance to the championship game!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    KKH allows your doll to date as many other dolls/NPCs as you want. Even if your doll is married to one, it can continue dating as much as you'd like.
    Eselletea wrote: »

I guess that I have to give it a try when I start my new game then because my second doll will be more willing to have an open relationship/marriage and will get bored if she has only one man. Carolyn Ferocious needs a lot of men in her life lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I just got one for a 3 hour task that I was already doing. Great tip!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

I think Jackson is exclusively dating about 30 people now!! Eek!! Need to get back on top with his wife again so I NEED to start the repair process tomorrow. LoL

I really enjoyed the weekend event but I didn't grind as much as I should have. I usually work on Saturdays and Sundays are football right now. So excited my Carolina Panthers advance to the championship game!

Thankful for the openness and the infidelity because I haves LOTS of K Stars that I was happy to have!!

Also.. I'm a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan, was born and raised in Green Bay and will always be my home team. So sad that they are out of the running, but the wound isn't TOO deep because the Carolina Panthers are still in it! They are my #2 team because my family is from there and I hope to move back there some day!! GO PANTHERS!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    As a Steelers fan, I didn't have a great day, but at least I still have hockey & basketball left!

And are you guys like me, when the game gets good and close you start tapping even faster? lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    As a Steelers fan, I didn't have a great day, but at least I still have hockey & basketball left!

And are you guys like me, when the game gets good and close you start tapping even faster? lol

Steelers fan here too Kayla!!! Even my Mom was depressed about today's game. I teased her that she's becoming such a Pittsburgher!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Yay!! The k stars are still coming!! I use about 12-13 energy for every 1 hr so chic gig. And it's probably less at OAK. It just depends on what pops up each time. Best weekend ever!!!!

Edit: if you go to Oak for a date and "vintage wine" pops up, you only have to use 4 energy. Otherwise, it's taken me about 12 -14 energy. It just depends on what pop ups you get. I like taking the chance for vintage wine at oak, but if you don't want to spend any kash, I'd say stick with so chic :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Dixie spent about $50,000 Kash dating strangers at Oak. James is poor so he worked worked worked at So Chic. In fact, he's still working since the K star is still being awarded. Dixie is now working So Chic too because I'm not willing to spend any more Kash.
    I've earned about 100 k stars on each game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I wanted to get the VIP outfit, but not sure why I decided against it. I'm regretting.

Spent 50Kstars, got a Balmain dress, the earner earrings and in my free box I got the hair! I feel so lucky! And for the first time my set had all the items, I didn't open any more which was good because the boxes I would have opened were all Kash and energy. I earned more than 100KStars, still going on now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Happy Monday Morning Guys!
    Happy Martin Luther King Day!

I really enjoyed the weekend. Maybe it was the week away, but this was great. Finding tips like the one hour shift at SoChic, All those stars comin' in. All those stars going out.

Nai, I'm sorry you changed your mind about the dress. Maybe you can grab it in a future throwback? I like the VIP weekends, because I have running lists of things I want to buy, then I sit on my hands till the next VIP comes around. Weren't the Gift box palettes really packed with stuff this weekend? Every palette I opened had about 3 or more items from the GiftBox outfit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I think Jackson is exclusively dating about 30 people now!! Eek!! Need to get back on top with his wife again so I NEED to start the repair process tomorrow. LoL

Thankful for the openness and the infidelity because I haves LOTS of K Stars that I was happy to have!!

Also.. I'm a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan, was born and raised in Green Bay and will always be my home team. So sad that they are out of the running, but the wound isn't TOO deep because the Carolina Panthers are still in it! They are my #2 team because my family is from there and I hope to move back there some day!! GO PANTHERS!!

That's so cool that you're family is in Carolina! I was also rooting for the packers. I'm not from Winsconsin I just respect them as a team and I really like Aaron Rodgers of course!

So is the game still giving k stars? I haven't even checked!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    That's so cool that you're family is in Carolina! I was also rooting for the packers. I'm not from Winsconsin I just respect them as a team and I really like Aaron Rodgers of course!

So is the game still giving k stars? I haven't even checked!

I play on iOS, and it's 2:15 Eastern standard time, I haven't closed out my game completely (I haven't slid the app up and out-of-the desktop) but I'm still getting K stars....so I'm still working it so chic! Anyone else still getting them?
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    I'm still receiving a k star for every shift at So Chic. I expect glu will get rid of this sometime today but I'm going to keep earning until they do.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Yup - I'm still getting K Stars, too on iOS. I've been switching between So Chic and dates at Oak. My cash is dwindling, but my K Stars keep increasing, and that seems like a good tradeoff to me!
  • Options
    My second game is fairly new so Carolyn Ferocious will be working 1 hr shifts at So Chic downtown LA.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'm so not updating my game before reaching 500 kstarz lol Best glitch ever
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    The break-ups have started. It's a good thing Dixie has a strong sense of self worth because she's breaking hearts and losing fans.

However, she's only losing just over 76,000 fans per breakup and she made over 400,000 per "exclusive dating" so between the net fan gain and the bonus k star, Dixie is still coming out ahead.
    Holly
    I play on iOS