Options

Update 4.6.0 is here!!!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Nope, you must earn 5 hearts on a date for the achievement to move up. It's just like the other achievements but with each level completion an item is given to you by your partner.

OMG I can't wait. I'm just gonna go on dates since I'm sure I'll be caught up with story line in no time.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so excited about So Chic London. It was nice to go in and see where 100000went. And, I'm loving the quests. If this is a reagular thing, I do a days work for cash and profit. I have to admit, I was wearing purple, and I love love love that they heard the complaints about SO CHIC London. From the look of the assistant. Does she look the same for everyone? Well, mine is great. And yeah. when we said Lose the purse girlie and work for the money you get, and they gave us one who either travels light or stashed it in her desk or something. She doesn't look like a stoopid npc . Good luck to the fluf...mmm, what did they old one say they were doing now? I better not finish that thought. I grabbed a pic from AppleP. She's smirking because the last time they checked the Androids hadn't gotten the update yet. I'll go check again.

Anyway, I have one more thing to finish in London. But, I am sitting on my hands. I am so tempted to put more money in it. And the androids didn't drop the 100K in decoratioins, so they have to start pretty much from the basics.

Are any of the clothes giftable? I liked sending some little presents to a new friend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Koko these are the three gift able items in this update.

30k4kqu.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I would love to have regular storylines associated with So Chic London. I want to be a hands-on business owner! Maybe we could have some problem-solving quests - like an employee is embezzling money, and we have to interview them to determine who did it. Or have us deal with an unhappy customer. Or have us predict what type of styles are going to be most popular with customers. At a minimum, I hope the quest with this new update will be a semi-regular feature. It may get repetitive, but if you own a business, you will have to work hard to promote it.

Love the new clothes, and I'm happy there were a few things that could be purchased with cash, since I'm stingy with my stars.

And I can't wait to see how the new dating options play out.

Good job, Glu!
  • Options
    Some of the inspiration for the new clothes:

loved+up+Kim+Kardashian+boyfriend+Kris+Humphries+MjLTJwsimhQl.jpg

Alice & Olivia lips print dress

lipdress650.jpg&size=650x366&quality=85
    iOS
  • Options
    Kourtney pants and tops

kourtney-kardashian-in-stevie-tilbury-stripe-shirt-out-in-la-1024x1024.jpg

Reality-stars-and-sisters-Kim-and-Kourtney-Kardashian-spotted-in-Woodland-Hills-while-getting-ready-to-film.jpg

1443818501_kourtney-kardashian-zoom.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Patiently waiting for this on android lol, I can't wait for the dress with the lips on it!!!

Maybe not so patiently waiting on my part...I saw the thread title and ran to check but no update for us yet. :(
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Android update is out!!!
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Android update is out!!!

Yay, thanks for the heads up!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Android update is out!!!

Thanks for letting us know! So excited for the update yesss.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My tablet almost refused to let me manually update KKH app. I'm so annoyed that my device always have little storage space left and I have no other choice but to delete apps that I hardly even use. Why does KKH take up so much storage space on my device?:confused::mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I have the same issues every time there is an update on Android. It's super annoying because my phone says it has plenty of space, but the game doesn't seem to think so.

I finished all the So Chic London gigs, and did a gig with Cassio for DJ Chiara. Now I've got a 12 hours wait until the next Cassio gig. (Also there is a glitch and his name box says Jeremiah, even though in the conversation it says he is Cassio.)
    iOS
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I have the same issues every time there is an update on Android. It's super annoying because my phone says it has plenty of space, but the game doesn't seem to think so.

I finished all the So Chic London gigs, and did a gig with Cassio for DJ Chiara. Now I've got a 12 hours wait until the next Cassio gig. (Also there is a glitch and his name box says Jeremiah, even though in the conversation it says he is Cassio.)

It was like that for my female game but instead of Jeremiah it had said Nathan but for some reason it said Cassio on my male game:confused:
    Sophie
  • Options

That never happened on my phone before. It's usually my tablet that gives me problems. I thought to myself if my device is still having problems to let me update this app then I'm doomed.��
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts

You think that's bad, my glitch has him named Cletus. CLETUS.
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yes!!! That ugly wench is out of my So Chic store <3!!!!! Bye Steph(I think that was her name), don't let the door hit you on the way out :p.

Mia looks fierce as hell, you better come through girl yaaaaasss *snaps*!!

I hope we get another grand weekly from the store now.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yes!!! That ugly wench is out of my So Chic store <3!!!!! Bye Steph(I think that was her name), don't let the door hit you on the way out :p.

I think Mia said we could come back in three days?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I think Mia said we could come back in three days?

No, I meant like the other stores where they give you a grand for free.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts

I love Mia's look too. I was suddenly hopeful my Hampton's store owner would be returned to her original fab look but alas she is still weird with the white hair.
  • Options
    You think that's bad, my glitch has him named Cletus. CLETUS.

I didn't have that glitch on my game. Cassio is still himself on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    For the new dating achievements for gifts:
    Lovers 1 = 10 dates until earrings (each date gives 10%)
    Lovers 2 = 20 dates until ring (each date gives 5%)

this is as far as I got, if anyone knows what it takes for 3 and 4 please post!
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Mia looks great! I don't even remember what Steph looked like cause I hardly ever stepped into London's So Chic.

Also, Cassio was called something else in my game as well, possibly Jeremiah too. I was worried thinking I was going to get knocked calling someone by Cassio or them finding out about my secret obsession!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    ...but the backgrounds... WHY?! Looks like something my 11 year old could do in Photoshop. Definitely upset about those!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Mia outfit is very fashion foward. I'm glad that my doll's manager is no longer working for her. Why that hair color is not available for our dolls but it's only available for NPCs⁉

I want that hair color for my new doll.

tmp_28618_Screenshot_2016_01_26_01_10_15_1_39483.png

tmp_28618_Screenshot_2016_01_26_01_10_29_1565959.png

image uploading site
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    For the new dating achievements for gifts:
    Lovers 1 = 10 dates until earrings (each date gives 10%)
    Lovers 2 = 20 dates until ring (each date gives 5%)

this is as far as I got, if anyone knows what it takes for 3 and 4 please post!

I wonder what the second gift is. Hope it is as good as the earrings

896EBAF5-E1C3-46A2-B935-66042638203A_zpshgdjmw49.jpg
  • Options
    I wonder what the second gift is. Hope it is as good as the earrings

896EBAF5-E1C3-46A2-B935-66042638203A_zpshgdjmw49.jpg

Omg I love that dress! It's so classy & elegant.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Omg I love that dress! It's so classy & elegant.
    The second gift it's a ring.
    Earrings: 10 dates
    Ring: 20 dates
    Shoes: 20 dates
    Dress: 50 dates
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Mia is so cute! Especially compared to my old manager... her clothing didn't randomize very well.
    And the gifts are lovely!! I'd better get to dating. C:
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Mia is so pretty but since I've never spent money on the So Chic London store - and I mean EVER, it's way too high for even just a cash register - we'll never meet ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So where did she go after the gigs? I caved and bought a counter and display table, but now no manger inside.. :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.