Options

Update 4.6.0 is here!!!

Comments

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Just realized the earring glitch with the birthday hair has been fixed! Now all the earrings look like they should!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Just realized the earring glitch with the birthday hair has been fixed! Now all the earrings look like they should!

It's not fixed for me but I'm Android.
    iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Does anyone know if they added level 48?

It's so frustrating that we have to charm Kim if we want her to join us at Chiara storyline, really 10 k-stars to receive a bonus?!

Whatever that means I'm sure that a boost at the fans top list or amount of K$ aren't worth of spending k-stars...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Can anyone say if you charm Kim, what is the bonus?? I didn't want to spend 10 kstars on that, so i'm just curious.
    Also, anybody knows if boyfriend/husband give you other gifts? I received the earings (adore them) and i was wondering if it will be more.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    It's not worth it, you don't really get anything out of it so I'll suggest to you to not waste your k-stars
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I saw on IG, you get 5,000 cash in the end. Who'd want to convert their stars into cash? Not worth it!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I got the earrings but that's all I've got for now. I just mainly want the pink shoes, though.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Charli thanks for the info! No way I'll spend K-stars to get money! Vats is a millionaire lol

Zoye I also got just one item until now the watch and is pretty cool! Eventually I'll get there but no rush!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Boooooooo I've spent KStars on charming Kim and now I'm reading this. 5000 kash. Don't know what I was expecting here tho. Whatever.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Have any Android people had their spouses pay for dates yet? Because I have now gone on 59 dates in a row since he update, and I have paid for every single one of them myself. Also, there seems to be a glitch, where I can't see what my husband (or any NPC I date on the side) is saying to me when the date starts. It's just blank:

R8iJf7i.png
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Have any Android people had their spouses pay for dates yet? Because I have now gone on 59 dates in a row since he update, and I have paid for every single one of them myself. Also, there seems to be a glitch, where I can't see what my husband (or any NPC I date on the side) is saying to me when the date starts. It's just blank:

R8iJf7i.png

My doll just completed a date a few seconds ago and she still had to pay. Maybe it's because the lover's achievement is random because it's only 10% on my game.

I didn't have that glitch on my game. My doll's husband had something to say on his speech bubble before they started their date.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, see I thought if we did that, we were doing for Cassio not Kim, so I wanted to please him. tease that he is. so my three dolls each spent 10Stars for Roberto, Elijah and my third Cassio starts with an A. lol. See, Simon and the others all say Mr. Cassio, so I just thought my dolls' Cassios just had different first names. Elijah Cassio is the brown haired one, and the other two are black I believe. I'll take shots after the party. Maybe he try to whisk me away again. I know it never happens, but we have danced, and I'm still waiting for the special dinner in his suite. Sigh, a girl can dream. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Tici has opened a thread in Support yesterday. I wasn't sure at first, but I think it's confirmed now.

All Android users need a fix for the problem.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    My doll just completed a date a few seconds ago and she still had to pay. Maybe it's because the lover's achievement is random because it's only 10% on my game.

I didn't have that glitch on my game. My doll's husband had something to say on his speech bubble before they started their date.

The lovers acheivement is accumulated as follows (credit to Francesca for helping with this list)

lovers 1 = 10 dates to completed (10% for each date) earrings reward
    lovers 2 = 20 dates to completed (5% for each date) ring reward
    lovers 3 = 20 dates to completed (5% for each date) shoes reward
    lovers 4 = 50 dates to completed (2% for each date) dress reward

PS- Thanks Charli I added my post to the support thread
    iOS
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The lovers acheivement is accumulated as follows (credit to Francesca for helping with this list)

I completed lovers 4 and all I've gotten was the watch ?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I completed lovers 4 and all I've gotten was the watch ?

are you sure it's lovers and not just love? These numbers have been confirmed by many on Facebook and Insta, and I myself have already completed the first 3, working on the 4th. I wonder if it is different for male dolls?
    iOS
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    are you sure it's lovers and not just love? These numbers have been confirmed by many on Facebook and Insta, and I myself have already completed the first 3, working on the 4th. I wonder if it is different for male dolls?

Lol you're right I was reading the wrong one. But I swear I've gone on more than just 30 dates.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    So we have another glitch...And I was here thinking that Bort doesn't paid any date cause he's broken lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I've been cheating just to get one hour dates and the cheat dates count along with my husband dates. In fact when I got the earrings the last date was with one of my side guys but it was my husband that called with the earrings.

Argh, watch out with the cheating, kiddies! "I" was cheating on Stellan and he called me in the middle of a date with someone else to divorce me, and I have no choice to fix it with Kstars! No choice! It just says "get divorced", so when you push that, it asks if you're sure, but then that's the only option! Po0p! I closed my game instead of accepting the divorce, but it can't be stopped if I wanna play the game! One expensive set of gifts!

How many times is he gonna dump me? Yeesh!

image_zpsodsq0dwl.png

Update: I re-started a few times, and was finally offered the option to placate him for 10 Kstars. Cheaper than a post-divorce reconciliation, anyway. And when I took him out on a date to further soothe his hurt feelings, he paid for the date, yay!
    image_zps9c0cieri.png

Him being him, the "surprise" was filthy and despicable!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I saw on IG, you get 5,000 cash in the end. Who'd want to convert their stars into cash? Not worth it!

That's a LOUSY trade. I wasn't sure what to do... but I'm so annoyed with wasting k stars that I didn't "charm" Kim. Thank goodness!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Argh, watch out with the cheating, kiddies! "I" was cheating on Stellan and he called me in the middle of a date with someone else to divorce me, and I have no choice to fix it with Kstars! No choice! It just says "get divorced", so when you push that, it asks if you're sure, but then that's the only option! Po0p! I closed my game instead of accepting the divorce, but it can't be stopped if I wanna play the game! One expensive set of gifts!

image_zpsodsq0dwl.png

Update: I re-started a few times, and was finally offered the option to placate him for 10 Kstars. Cheaper than a post-divorce reconciliation, anyway. And when I took him out on a date to further soothe his hurt feelings, he paid for the date, yay!
    image_zps9c0cieri.png

Wow I've never seen that happen. Was he being neglected or did he still have the pink smiley face vs the pink angry face?
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    That's a LOUSY trade. I wasn't sure what to do... but I'm so annoyed with wasting k stars that I didn't "charm" Kim. Thank goodness!!!

So the rumors are true ... U get 5k after all that hard work

Question to those who did not charm Kim ... Did Cassio call afterwards and say he will see you again soon? I have a sneaky suspicion this has to do with Valentines? Could be wrong but just a hunch :)
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »

image_zpsodsq0dwl.png

image_zps9c0cieri.png

U paid 10KStars to him and he paid Kash to you, not fair huh!

Now we can't cheat in KKH?
    PM to add
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts

PS- Thanks Charli I added my post to the support thread

That´s so weird, because I won the earrings after only 4 or 5 dates. Maybe it´s a glitch?
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    That´s so weird, because I won the earrings after only 4 or 5 dates. Maybe it´s a glitch?

It's not a glitch; it depends on which restaurant(s), and I guess maybe clubs?--dunno about that at all--you go to--i.e., depending on where you have your date will determine the percentage of "Lover" points you earn while there. It also affects whether or not your husband, wife, whoever, will pay, and how many times. I already had Lover 20% before this gifting began; maybe you also had a percentage too. And after it *did* start, my husband paid for three dates out of five. And so yes, I got my earrings last night. I like them a lot; I abso lurve pretty things, and pink is my fave color. Note: I have to wonder who wrote the copy for the various things he said to me about paying; it all made him sound like he had an ego out to here and he was very smug about it, which sort of x'ed out the nice things about it all. One time he told me I was "worth it," but only now, while we were in the restaurant. And what kind of thing is that to say to your wife/SO? It's mean and puts a damper on things which upfront were intended to be nice. I'm not worth it always? We're married so, like, what?? In fact all of his "I'm paying" lines were pretty rude, so it was like, I'm not freeloading for a change, I am great, I am KING. And again, like, what?! If you're doing something nice then do so; don't be obnoxious and a braggart about it. That was really disappointing and completely took any joy out of it. Anyway. I'm not all hell-bent on getting everything at once. I love doing gigs, so I won't be going on 50 dates in a row; I think it's really nice to have those coveted pink shoes and that amazing purple dress to look forward to. Not sure about the ring; we've been asking for "other hand jewelry," but from what I've seen from the images people have put out here, I think the gold ring might go on the same finger as the diamond (if you're married), and that's not where I'd like it; I want to be able to wear both at the same time always.
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    U paid 10KStars to him and he paid Kash to you, not fair huh!

Now we can't cheat in KKH?

Would you want to cheat in real life? Or be cheated on yourself? The almighty KKH game knows of your duplicity--oooo--and you were *so* busted! Ahahh!
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »

I really appreciate the info here. Kim, of all people, shouldn't be soliciting precious K-stars. Remember her Xmas gift to us, and how she took it all back?! I don't think she should be portrayed as greedy in the game, I don't think she would act like this to us at all in real life; this just makes her look bad, and, what purpose does that serve? There's plenty of blackmail going on, in a whole host of ways, in the game to begin with. So who needs more, and from Kim herself no less? She's supposed to be our friend, not conniving or malicious.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Would you want to cheat in real life? Or be cheated on yourself? The almighty KKH game knows of your duplicity--oooo--and you were *so* busted! Ahahh!

Nope! And that's why we do what we cannot do in real life - in KKH :p It will remain an indulging game secret forever!
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Aaaaaargh I did not want to disappoint Cassio, but **** it, no "friend" is worth my kstars è_é
    To tell I hung out with her just to be sure I could invite her. Tsk!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nope! And that's why we do what we cannot do in real life - in KKH :p It will remain an indulging game secret forever!

Heh, good reply! There are two NPCs I'm dying to go out with, and their meters show I broke up with them at some point; I don't even remember how that happened, it was such a long time ago. And oftentimes they show up in various places, no speech bubble more often than not. And they look so sad and bereft that I actually feel bad, and how weird is that?? Nevertheless, I can't bring myself to cheat even in a game. (Hey, can I get some credit for that? And a ****tail? Sweet. And preferably pink. Thank you.)

Ok, this is an edit: Wow, I was surprised to see my type of drink had some asterisks inserted. The search-and-destroy program finds all! Can I call it a "crocktail" instead? Let's see....

Edit two: Ok, yay, that worked! One sweet pink crocktail pleeze! Thank youuuuu!