Options

Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Black boxes contain giftbox items from this event http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?168415-Weekend-Event-7-31-2015-Think-Pink-MidSummer-s-Nite-Dream-Welcome-Back-babies-PT2/page13. At least the first one does.

How long does it usually take for Glu to fix event glitches?

Kate if you find out anything about the SO GLAM items, please post it.. I may die if I miss the lips second time...
    Sorry if bothering with my obsession for those lips.. lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The files says Mardi Gras but this is about fashion week im totally lost.
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    This is weird, I haven't checked my old android game to see if it got the event, but there's nothing on the iOS, and no previews for the items? Seems glitchy all around. I hope they fix it soon though.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yep received the event on for my android game but not for iOS.

I'm so glad both VIP and this event is not grinding stuffs because I'm so busy and tired from Chinese New Year celebrations.

Hope they solve the issue quick.

Oh also, they changed up the style of items from a fixed clothing to random from a bunch of past clothing? Or it's just a glitch that clothing is not showing?
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Happy New Year!

I really hope this is fixed soon, I hate when this happens.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    There are no previews to the boxes, cause you get a palette of 8 boxes and you have to choose one (or three if you want to spend stars, I guess) to open. And in there you have the chance to win a few past event items. That's what I gathered on Instagram.
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    So here are some palettes I found on Instagram.
    You can open two more boxes if you want and I read it's 40kstar for each.
    12729570_1033897886632792_1049610350_n.jpg
    12547738_214449918905582_1392622087_n.jpg
    12716536_1669096103378529_329320130_n.jpg

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    But why only gift box items from just one event? :confused:

Throwback Sale would've been better..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    So you spend 40 Kstars to open a box and you get 25 stars or 2500 cash instead of the previous 40 stars and 4000 cash? That's total nonsense.
    I guess it's kind of like an "earnable throwback"? But still, previews would be nice.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm impressed they're sneaking in this event before the weekend and the mystery of the boxes excites me? I do wish we had an outfit to shoot for/earn but hopefully we all can grab some cute things anyway.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    The guys' stuff
    12552375_877575602359338_1329655858_n.jpg

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I'm so upset IOS didn't get the event. I hope at least they increase the duration.
  • Options
    Well I already have those items so for lucky I'm not losing anything but I think this event sucks, I prefer a normal throwback. Glu want to people spend and spend and spend more money at least in the regular throwback you can open a item.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Well I already have those items so for lucky I'm not losing anything but I think this event sucks, I prefer a normal throwback. Glu want to people spend and spend and spend more money at least in the regular throwback you can open a item.

I was about to ask - what happens with people who have those items? What do they have in boxes?
    And yeah, I prefer a regular throwback too
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I was about to ask - what happens with people who have those items? What do they have in boxes?
    And yeah, I prefer a regular throwback too

2500$, 25 KStars, 30 energy
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I like the idea of "earnable throwback" but still there should be items from at least 5 -6 events.. I already have the pink capri pants so I just want the coat now

And the files said Mardi Gras, but no sign of that?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    sinnamonroollsinnamonrooll Registered Users 3 Posts
    im new to this spring fashion week thing. i submitted a look and it says to wait for 4hrs? does that mean i can submit a look again by then? or is it only the results?
  • Options
    The most annoying thing about this **** circus are the android users with hack complaining about the event LMAO
  • Options
    im new to this spring fashion week thing. i submitted a look and it says to wait for 4hrs? does that mean i can submit a look again by then? or is it only the results?

You'll get the results and you'll be able to submit another look after 4 hours :)

• Options
    The most annoying thing about this **** circus are the android users with hack complaining about the event LMAO

Yes omg it's annoying and kinda funny... They're complaining because they can't get everything they want this time when they always do and don't even work for them like we have to. At least now they know what it's like to not to be a hacker.

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This makes no sense to me. How I'm supposed to participate on this voting event if I can't see how the outfit looks like on my doll? I don't want to submit my doll's first outfit and I may or I may not like how the outfit looks like on my doll. Ugh omg the glitches of this game! I hope that it gets fixed soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Well, I for one am pretty excited to have this event! It's something to do during the week, and I like the voting events too. Even if I don't win a clothing item from the gift boxes it's still nice to have something to do.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry for those who didn't got the event! Hope they fix it soon for you guys!

Well I'll probably will end up with the cash if I be able to open a box, the thing that I liked about the event is that they revamped the kustumization screen for it, looks great!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MaayaMaaya Registered Users 4 Posts
    Maybe this event are hint for us about the upcoming throwback sale. Who knows. ☺
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    You'll get the results and you'll be able to submit another look after 4 hours :)

And, it should have a number of Stars shown, that will get your results early, and you can submit another look then. It's starts at 20Stars pretty immediately, then it drops down as the time till your results lessens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This makes no sense to me. How I'm supposed to participate on this voting event if I can't see how the outfit looks like on my doll? I don't want to submit my doll's first outfit and I may or I may not like how the outfit looks like on my doll. Ugh omg the glitches of this game! I hope that it gets fixed soon.

Carol, dress your doll as you would normally, then submit. Or if you have any favorite looks in your LookBook, put on one of those and submit your look. You're submitting YOUR look and voting for others. Am I missing what you're unable to see?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This is complete BS. The android users already have the VIP thing for K Stars. And then here are ALL the iOS user sitting in c r a p bills with no event, no boxes, nada. If they increase the event then that give android more time, so iOS STILL loses! Thanks again Glu.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    "This is ridiculous" LOL I CAN'T

9qcnl2.jpg
    2a7g18z.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    St Patricks Day is on March, 17th this year. Would be cool to have a Mardi gras event, we did not have one last year.

St Patricks day is ALWAY March 17th. It is the Catholic Church Feast Day of St Patrick, who led the Snakes out of Ireland. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The event is available on iOS ♥