Options

Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I started thinking that my theory may be right for tomorrow :o
    Nah I knew you'd be wrong about that. Glu has never not given us a weekend event since Xmas 2014. It would have made no sense for them to start now.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Pretty lame, exactly! It's not funny at all. I'll not spending any second of my weekend with those ****ty items. Okay, just the hair from the gift boxes :)
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I get some ire but at the same time at least it's something different? And not yet another black sack of clothing? If anything, I like that the designers are having some fun for once instead of simply recycling the same colors & shapes. I can only hope the stuff for the guys will also be fun.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Also I just got a k-star for finishing an event. I don't know about anyone else?

I know, once in a while that happens and I used to wonder why, when it happened to me. Then I realized it was from reaching an Achievement advancement, but at a lower level, or one that only gives one K-star max. The best is when you get the five and ten stars. But any star is a good star! :)
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I know, once in a while that happens and I used to wonder why, when it happened to me. Then I realized it was from reaching an Achievement advancement, but at a lower level, or one that only gives one K-star max. The best is when you get the five and ten stars. But any star is a good star! :)

Yeah it was weird, it didn't seem to be related to any achievement. It actually said i got a kstar on the screen that pops up when you finish and tells you how many stars you got for the event. Alas I have finished other events since though and no k-star. So it must have been something built into that one particular quest.
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Is the event live yet?

The KKH events usually go live early Friday mornings
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    The KKH events usually go live early Friday mornings

Awesome, thanks. ^_^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I think it's pretty funny. It will be one of those things where when new people come around they'll be like "how do you have Elizabeth's head?!" If that's what the prizes really are. My guess is they'll be changed when you achieve them. Idk but I want that gift box hair.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Idk but I want that gift box hair.

Me, too! I'm not quite sure why they'd give us an entire Elizabeth, but not an entire Maria?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    What makes me mad is the fact that Glu will not surprise us. It never happens. We'll have THOSE items and that's it.
    And what the **** I'm supposed to do with this Elizabeth's head?????
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    16ia7wx.jpg

moyjh ynrpiy p[]
    yikes. i have never seen a hair and shades together as one prize as in the last eatner. Doesn't make sense. I'll try to be up at the start of it tomorrow, but I might not be earning much this weekend. Depends if one doll hits a streak early on.

ok, I have no clue what's going around as far as clues. Would I like to see different event items....of course. Maybe it's a fun thing afterward? Maybe a closing event, and we get to turn itn Elizabeth's head for an awesome prize? It could happnen. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    What makes me mad is the fact that Glu will not surprise us. It never happens. We'll have THOSE items and that's it.
    And what the **** I'm supposed to do with this Elizabeth's head?????

Use it as a purse? :eek:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hahahaha I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is hilarious! Kayla, the Mars Attacks reference was EXACTLY what I was thinking!!! And to use her head as a purse... Hahahaha!!! Whatever they end up doing will be funny either way. I don't think Maria's clothes are hideous.. But I won't chase them haha. The hair is cute though!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The earn ables are not that impressive so I'll just grind for Elizabeth Korkov clothing except for the head haha so I'm glad that it's the last earn able that I could careless about.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I would assume the Korkov head will only come in that colour? The head probably won't change with skin tone.
    I actually think it's a cool idea, it's funny and clever and something different from Glu. It's only one weekend, next week it will be back to normal. And I really like the gift box items so I'm looking forward to that. Curious as to who the male characters will get, if they even get a character head.
    I'm imagining the day they offer Kim's head as a special offer for like $50 lol
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hahahahahaha OMG.. My first reaction was " What?! You've got to be kidding me!" and then I burst out laughing... I know it's April's fool day.. but come on, Korkov's head? Really Glu? :D
    I don't even know how to describe how I feel about the items - something between angry-furious-lmao
    If those are the real items, I am actually little glad, cause I can't grind this weekend, not for one second.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah I actually like the idea of these character heads and hope the guys get someone that's good looking like Mario haha.... But I'll bet it's going to be Simon or one of those photographers.... meh.
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hello guys, and happy fools day. I came here to find out what is going on? Are we really getting those ugly prizes? I expected Glu to hear us for one time, after all that time from the new year's event to now, that weekend events became more poor & ugly, & out desires for a throwback. I guess they stopped giving two ****s about the game & giving us ugly stuff, like the St. Patrick sweater from the earnables. Anyway, have any of you started the event? Anyone saw if any of those thing change in the wardrobe? By they way, I understood that someone opened the files of the game & saw there's a throwback planned for tomorrow's date? First, anyone who knows how can I see those files too & someone know if it's true or not? And happy birthday to all the sweet dolls celebrating their birthday! I wish you nothing but the best!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, I almost forgot.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all end of March and April babes! All the best and don't forget to be awesome and smile :) xx

287dw9.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Ok, 15 minutes to Eastern Standard Time, 15 minutes to *the event*, and we shall see. (I hope!) I just realized, I want bobble heads! A Korkov bobble head, purleezeeeeee! Yay, bobble heads!
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    This event had me so curious..
    10 minutes and counting!
  • Options
    Here are the guy stuff! Ugh... I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE SIMON as I said in my other post before. :( I was hoping for a more attractive male face... haha. Oh well....

Screenshot_2016_04_01_02_00_33.png
    Screenshot_2016_04_01_02_00_36.png
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol my doll looks ridiculous with Elizabeth Korkov head. I definitely won't be grinding for the last earn able of course.
    image.php?di=1WBXA.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    lol Simon...

I need that gift box hair, definitely. Glu's been making awesome men's hair lately but all in gift boxes...
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh and Simon's "head" doesn't blink at all.... Freaky... It must really be a mask or something... haha.
  • Options
    Holy sh*t! EWWWWWWW! Omg! Hahahahahaha!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg! I can't believe the guys got Simon!!! That's hilarious! :D

Why is Korkov's head so huge?? Bobble head as someone described it is right lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Oh and Simon's "head" doesn't blink at all.... Freaky... It must really be a mask or something... haha.

They have like some kind of line going down the middle of them, almost robotic! sooo creepy lol

I do love Maria's hair though

Lol my doll looks ridiculous with Elizabeth Korkov head. I definitely won't be grinding for the last earn able of course.
    image.php?di=1WBXA.jpg

Yikes! I was wondering if it would look different for different skin tones!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The heads look like stitch cloth dolls or something.

I have a question, how many energy does the 3h and 8h gigs in SCL take? In other words, which is better?
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG look what was in my free box!!!

image_zpsru22cheo.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________