Options

Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Haha Vats, sorry about it!

If anyone already got Elizabeth or Simon's head, please post them carrying a baby lmao.

Omg YES! And someone take a screenshot with the baby crying please! Hahaha :')
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I know now I'm being a SUPER complainer, but I wish that they gave us Luther's tattoos to go along with his outfit. xD Since we had no new tattoos in like... FOREVER.

But now I'm just hoping there will be a throwback tomorrow!

Great point! I was wondering why we never get tattoos in events
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »

I love how we occasionally get them in K&K
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts

I know! And there are only 3 SHARED options for the guys and girls which are available from the start of the game if I recall. There is such an untapped market for tattoos! They got the arm tattoos, chest tattoos, leg tattoos. Ugh there is so much they could do haha.

They need to change it up because every NPC I see has the same snake and skulls or bunny girl tats... haha.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    The more people say it and the more I see Simon's and Elizabeth's heads as looking totally mask-like, I'm defo thinking tomorrow after April Fools Day an amazing hairstyle is going to be revealed (for the girls and guys...). But, I really hope we get to keep the masks!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes Cilan, I had adored Luther's tats since the beginning. K&K game had so much tattoos, I hope KKH does too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    The more people say it and the more I see Simon's and Elizabeth's heads as looking totally mask-like, I'm defo thinking tomorrow after April Fools Day an amazing hairstyle is going to be revealed (for the girls and guys...). But, I really hope we get to keep the masks!

They do have these weird, like, seams on them. I want to believe!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    image_zpstfjgsuqd.jpeg

Maria's top and blazer/jacket/thing in my free box.

Something I'll never, ever wear again.
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I think I'll open another box tomorrow if we don't get that forever rumored throwback sale. I want that hair!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Why exactly would the clothes change, just wanted because so many people want them to? I'd be super disappointed if they did.

The only reason I'm thinking that is because the heads have like, a line through the middle of them. But maybe they're just supposed to be like that so they look like masks. Idk.. The line thing just seems weird to me! I love the heads too haha :p
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    The newest hottest power couple in Hollywood made their debut on the red carpet. Simon and Elizabeth stole all the spot light from Willow,Dirk,Chad and Crystal the four of them was extremely annoyed and upset. I find the bobble head masks very funny I can't understand why some people have no sense of humor and plus if the items aren't flattering to you then that means you can just relax and not grind as well as save your kstars.

34zn6ro.jpg
    2mwhzm0.jpg
    I don't think Eli is to found of the Simon mask, but what baby or child wouldn't cry from seeing that.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    The newest hottest power couple in Hollywood made their debut on the red carpet. Simon and Elizabeth stole all the spot light from Willow,Dirk,Chad and Crystal the four of them was extremely annoyed and upset. I find the bobble head masks very funny I can't understand why some people have no sense of humor and plus if the items aren't flattering to you then that means you can just relax and not grind as well as save your kstars.

34zn6ro.jpg
    2mwhzm0.jpg
    I don't think Eli is to found of the Simon mask, but what baby or child wouldn't cry from seeing that.

Hahahahaha OMG this is the best!!!!! Thank you for posting :P
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Cookie haha I wanted to see this scene so much. Lmao.
    PM to add
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Lol sorry if my comment was rude I was really mad today when I wake up and saw the items again :( the true is that I'm not going to play, I only opened the box and I got the pants which I kinda like them because the fit really well with the blue blazer but that's all. Maybe Glu surprise us with a gift or something but I think that the items are not going to change... Also now I'm impatient for the new update the rumours says that is big and it's this Monday.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Look, you know, she has a right to be unhappy and disappointed; and the right to say so. Why is it bothering people so much that she's voicing her opinion in not liking the event and everything that comes along with it? Why does this bug you that much?? I think the items totally su*k, but I don't care because when I don't like an event I just skip it. There's nothing wrong in her upset; please let it go.

Aw thank you Isabeau <3
  • Options
    We know, every single one here loves her. I'm not even bothered about that. She is always so positive here, and I just want to her keeping it up. And that is really the point, just skip things that we don't like. I apologize to her if it hurt her.

I understand that everyone's opinion is different. now I'm just positive thinking about the new update :)
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Lol sorry if my comment was rude I was really mad today when I wake up and saw the items again :( the true is that I'm not going to play, I only opened the box and I got the pants which I kinda like them because the fit really well with the blue blazer but that's all. Maybe Glu surprise us with a gift or something but I think that the items are not going to change... Also now I'm impatient for the new update the rumours says that is big and it's this Monday.

Everything is fine girl <3 love ya
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Carol I got 25 points for my gig:
    5WL5wBZ.png?1

That's weird what happened to you!

I did a 6 hr storyline gig so that's how I got 15 event points. I'm pretty sure that when I do the 6 hr event gig that I'll get more points though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    I really think the event items will change! Because the hair had no sign above it in the files, and what about the question marks? They are pretty irrelevant as well! Maybe we're overthinking but maybe something will happen tomorrow! Who knows? I'm realky excited though!
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o4yy340XME1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

ended up spending my 80 stars and got these. I didn't complete the look but I did say I wanted event points didn't I? XD I really wanted the top most out of the 4 box options but the pants are perfectly fine too and will at least aide in the event right? I'm tempted to buy $5 worth of stars to try for the top but the risk/reward is far too high so I'll just make myself content with what I do have.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    On one game I'm unlucky.
    image.php?di=05KHL.jpg

And on my other game, I got lucky.
    image.php?di=UDPK3.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Well I hope if the items change they keep the hair as I only wanted the hair, I was really lucky today I only needed to open 2 boxes I got the gold shoes and the hair, and I was delighted as I really like the hair, it would be good if they changed other items as people arent happy with them, but I like the hair

djLSWFye.jpeg
  • Options
    JawnaKpinaJawnaKpina Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi i have a question. Does anyone received a notification
    said something about unlimited K-stars this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot it cause I got very excited but I'm just curious if this is true or it was some mistake. Ps. My English is not perfect so forgive my mistakes :)
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Congrats to everyone with their boxes, it seems like a lot of you are getting lucky! I'd love the guys hairstyle. I will try again soon.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    JawnaKpina wrote: »
    Hi i have a question. Does anyone received a notification
    said something about unlimited K-stars this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot it cause I got very excited but I'm just curious if this is true or it was some mistake. Ps. My English is not perfect so forgive my mistakes :)

I think it was an April Fools joke. :/
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    JawnaKpinaJawnaKpina Registered Users 7 Posts
    I think it was an April Fools joke. :/
    OMG hahahahahha 😂 Quite possible it was
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I got the gift box pants from my box. The hair is NEVER in any of my box sets, haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    aw thank you isabeau <3

;)<3:p<3
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I got a daily gift box dress in my free event gift box. It's pretty fitting considering how Glu's been treating me while trying to transfer. :l
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Opened four boxes: got two daily dresses, 30 event points and 50 energy...... and the hair I was chasing was in none of them at all :'(

Gonna have to watch a ton of free videos to replenish my wasted K-Stars!!!! Hope you're all having way better luck than I am!! I got pranked so bad haha!