Options

Ver 5.0.0

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That would be awesome. Maybe they'll do it in the future?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ok I have a question about the reality tv series we are doing. It seems to only want to film in the LA apartment, the Hollywood condo, the Calabasas home, or the Malibu apartment. Will it ever give me a choice to pick, say.. Paris or Vienna? Or is the series only limited to those four California locations?

At the moment, yes. It seems like we only have Cali locations available. But hopefully it will not be this way forever. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I started the Cannes storyline and thought everything weird about it... What does Hugo told you about your ending choice to the movie?

I chose stay with the fiance, he said it was a bold choice, don't know if that will influence the outcome!

I went with the fiance too, wouldn't be fair otherwise to break their heart.

Also caved and bought the Cannes home. The showcase was cheap, $500 only! But overall I'm not pleased. There are no more goals for now. :(
    That would be awesome. Maybe they'll do it in the future?

It'd be cool if we could tape in other homes as well, like the Kardashians do on vacations.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    Guys I've been doing the 3 hour tv show filmings at my house in calabassas and after every time my friends call me and break up with me?!?! They're still on my friends list but if I try calling them to a gig I have to use kstars to make up with them! image_zpswxvd4joz.jpeg
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Guys I've been doing the 3 hour tv show filmings at my house in calabassas and after every time my friends call me and break up with me?!?! They're still on my friends list but if I try calling them to a gig I have to use kstars to make up with them! image_zpswxvd4joz.jpeg
    This happened to me twice already. It must be a glitch because I finished with 5 stars so I shouldn't get a breakup call.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    This was the last set Jax opened for throwback and I had been wondering why there's an empty box.

uiyLN3z.png

That would be so cool to be able to pick anything you want :) I wonder if there's anyone who already has everything? Would their boxes be empty too? That would be INSANE to have every single item!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Is there a problem if I still haven't met the new characters in the game or is it like always maybe I'll get it now and maybe in a month?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    For the players who haven't gotten the Rivals quest. Please post listing your Platform / OS Version / Device / Level

Kayla you should post report your problem in this thread, also mention the details above! Sadly, I have this problem too :(
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    For my free box I got shoes. Ok I'm fine with that even though my doll has a lifetime supply of various gold, strappy shoes. For my first grind for box, I get an unflattering blue dress. It must be that Khloe number that went with that long, I uncombed hair from last year. For my second grind box, I got a red scarf from around the time they introduced the Montana house.

Im like done. I'm kinda disappointed actually because I wanted hair and I didn't get it. Well, there's still my last box. I'll finish today or tomorrow. Hopefully either the bobbed hair, or the calico kitten purse will be mine. Hopefully. It's still good to hope, right?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    That would be so cool to be able to pick anything you want :) I wonder if there's anyone who already has everything? Would their boxes be empty too? That would be INSANE to have every single item!!!

I wonder too, and yes their boxes would be empty. Jax doesnt have everything so I find it weird he has an empty box.
    PM to add
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    For my free box I got shoes. Ok I'm fine with that even though my doll has a lifetime supply of various gold, strappy shoes. For my first grind for box, I get an unflattering blue dress. It must be that Khloe number that went with that long, I uncombed hair from last year. For my second grind box, I got a red scarf from around the time they introduced the Montana house.

Im like done. I'm kinda disappointed actually because I wanted hair and I didn't get it. Well, there's still my last box. I'll finish today or tomorrow. Hopefully either the bobbed hair, or the calico kitten purse will be mine. Hopefully. It's still good to hope, right?
    I honestly would not get my hopes up on hair - it looks to be very rare at this stage. I haven't seen anyone on this forum post their own personal palette that had hair in it, so just curb your expectations so you don't get too disappointed again. I'm missing so many of the gift box hairs, I hope I get one eventually, but I'm not counting on it any time soon. xx
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I wonder too, and yes their boxes would be empty. Jax doesnt have everything so I find it weird he has an empty box.

I know some players, they just don't get the throwback event. That empty box is a glitch.

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I know some players, they just don't get the throwback event. That empty box is a glitch.

There are players who have everything? :rolleyes: So cool!
    PM to add
  • Options
    There are players who have everything? :rolleyes: So cool!

Yeah, they're living your dream! :p But on rooted devices, obviously!

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Ever since the 5.0.0 update, I've been able to open a second daily gift box by watching a video. I'd seen people talk about this on the forums before, but I had never seen it in my game until this update. Needless to say, I am loving it. ;)

ChnQjr1UgAAwUFR.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I'm gearing up to do my come back when I reach 4 spots higher I just have some questions. At what point do you get your throwback event back? And would I still be able to participate in weekend events? Just trying to plan the best day of the week to do it so I miss the least amount events.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Evilhag the throwback never came back since when? You mean last week when we had the first one? Did you submit a ticket to customer care?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    I'm gearing up to do my come back when I reach 4 spots higher I just have some questions. At what point do you get your throwback event back? And would I still be able to participate in weekend events? Just trying to plan the best day of the week to do it so I miss the least amount events.

I think you'll have the event no matter the number of fans you've gained after starting the Comeback as well as the event gigs. The TB I'm not sure, some people started comebacks at the same time of the TB last week and they lost a few hours of the event but I'm not sure how many fans they had to gain before getting the TB back.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Evilhag the throwback never came back since when? You mean last week when we had the first one? Did you submit a ticket to customer care?

Koko, I think she's asking how many fans should she gain after starting her comeback for her to get the TB.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »

Glu fixed the glitch because on my second game my doll did her first comeback since last week and the throwback event disappeared.

But on my first game, my original doll did her last third comeback this week and the throwback event was still available to continually grinding.

Yes I remembered when my first original doll did her 2 comebacks, I was able to participate for weekend events.

I hope this answers your question.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Okay yes! Thank you all. I'll start my comeback on like Thursday, so when I grind through the weekend event I'll have enough fans by Tuesday so I can also do the throwback :)
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    I was just triple checking she wasn't having a left over issue. THe whole thing about the throwback disappearing after a comeback was in fact a glitch, and not an ongoing issue. I was 90% sure, but just incase...kwim?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Bilal I promised you to give news about the Cannes storyline, so I chose the billboard and I got the prize. It was a fun ceremony, despite those ugly NPCs, there was references to Magic Mike and Fast and Furious movies and we won with Le Choix, just the delay on those action buttons that were annoying.

The trophy shows up at my Cannes house after that, nice touch from Glu here. Now I'm without any stoyline, shame on you Glu here.

Now anyone can tell me if the dog from the airplane gives 1 or 2 energybolts when we tap it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Bilal I promised you to give news about the Cannes storyline, so I chose the billboard and I got the prize. It was a fun ceremony, despite those ugly NPCs, there was references to Magic Mike and Fast and Furious movies and we won with Le Choix, just the delay on those action buttons that were annoying.

The trophy shows up at my Cannes house after that, nice touch from Glu here. Now I'm without any stoyline, shame on you Glu here.

Now anyone can tell me if the dog from the airplane gives 1 or 2 energybolts when we tap it?

Hey Vats! So I came here to post a question as to whether the Cannes storyline where we win the trophy is currently the last quest in this update, but you answered my query above, so thanks :) that was a short update in terms of storylines, wasn't it? I mean, considering it was a a big update...

The pug dog in the plane gives you 2 energy bolts :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options

Oh wow! Maria tricked me into spending those stars for nothing, that wily.. minx! :mad:

Yeah I know, hope in the next update we get more storylines with the new rival and their manager.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad I could help you Amy and thanks, I think I'll buy the pug dog cause due the perks I need more energy bolts to fill my bar, in the case I need for something...

Sorry about that buddy, next time remember that anything good is good enough to make up the k-stars spent!

I totally am feeling the pain of being running out of storylines, but I'm glad that Britney's is coming soon cause KKH never was so boring as it is now:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    my next thing is the presenting the film. When does Maria call me to make a choice? And if I choose Billboard I get an award?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    my next thing is the presenting the film. When does Maria call me to make a choice? And if I choose Billboard I get an award?

There is a technical problem when the film is being presented so none of the judges get to see it. When you leave the theatre, Maria calls to say there's still a chance to get the film nominated; either by a huge billboard that will catch the eye of the judges or you can pay a few Kstars (5 from what I remember...) and that will guarantee a viewing with the judges. The film then goes on to win the award if you choose to pay for the guaranteed viewing. Hope that helps :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Is there a problem if I still haven't met the new characters in the game or is it like always maybe I'll get it now and maybe in a month?

Did you ever submit a ticket to glu about this? I still have not met the new rivals either
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Did you ever submit a ticket to glu about this? I still have not met the new rivals either

I tried to submit a ticket with my issues of a black screen freeze and the missing new characters thru the game and I got the runaround (it's your internet, have you tried force closing it?), then they asked me to start a new ticket so now I am waiting, again.

Luckily looking at the other thread on the tech issues board we're not the only ones, so maybe they'll fix quite a few things next update.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College