Options

Weekend Event 5/27/2016 -Red, White and Working for the Weekend - Happy Memorial Day

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I think the reason why I'm not getting the weekend gig is b/c I have about six other gigs going on right now. I think once I finish a few then the weekend gig will show up. Or did the weekend gig not start yet?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm usually having ups & downs with my freebies gift boxes. Sometimes one of my dolls wins an exclusive prize, but the other one doesn't. I hate when that happens. I also have those weeks when my dolls don't win anything good.
    wlsw0k.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I think the reason why I'm not getting the weekend gig is b/c I have about six other gigs going on right now. I think once I finish a few then the weekend gig will show up. Or did the weekend gig not start yet?

It did start this morning, at 5:00 am East Coast time. I believe that even if you have a cache of gigs lined up already that wouldn't keep you from getting event gigs. There were plenty of times I was crazy backed up, but I still got the event gigs. Are you sure the first one isn't hiding in there somewhere??:p
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

If you check your goals list, the weekend event gigs usually takes about approximately 5 more hrs until it's available. When it's available at the moment, you could just press call now to Simon so he won't be constantly calling over & over again. I hope that answers your question.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    It did start this morning, at 5:00 am East Coast time. I believe that even if you have a cache of gigs lined up already that wouldn't keep you from getting event gigs. There were plenty of times I was crazy backed up, but I still got the event gigs. Are you sure the first one isn't hiding in there somewhere??:p

I'm not sure if it's hiding. What is the name of the first gig?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Is the weekend gig the one called Stylin' Party where Khloe gets hit on by a creep?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Is the weekend gig the one called Stylin' Party where Khloe gets hit on by a creep?

Yep. That's the one :)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Yes. Just ignore all your other gigs that are lined up for the time being, press 'call now' on the side menu (if it's ready to start) and start it ASAP.

I just finished the second event gig and was forced to choose between work and Khloe. I chose work. I just want a good pay-off at the end of this.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I passed on the event gigs maybe 2wice in the faraway past, but have always done them since. Because more points, and yes!--way more bonus points.
    Yeah, it always pays to do event gigs! I don't understand why so many people here skip them. The only time you should skip them is if it's a VIP weekend - only then are the event gigs a waste of energy. All other weekends - reality, professional, party, love - you really should do them. You get soooo many points from them.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I really wanted the skirt, but I'm pretty happy with the top and necklace!

image_zpsc54xkozh.jpeg

Edit: decided to open one more box... and got the skirt!!! SO LUCKY, woohoo!!!

image_zpstiegm3pb.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    If you use NPCs, yes. They refresh every 3 hours and yes, it's a glitch in the game. It's not supposed to refresh but I kinda love the glitch because I have a secret way of how to finish faster and progress on some achievements faster because of this glitch(it's not a cheat). I srsly hope it won't be fixed lol ;)

I sent you a PM Fin, if you don't mind, I would love to know more.

Merci bien!!:)

Randi
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Inspiration for the outfits:

image_zpsncrop0dw.jpeg

image_zpsmdiexuym.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This weekends outfit was just worn recently by Khloe! I guess they are pulling styles from the sisters because Kim's are so blah!!

C5148AA7-86E7-4B8C-895C-94833BC4744C_zpsof73kguz.jpeg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hellooooo everyone!!! I feel like I've been gone FOREVER!! Haha :) moving has been so exhausting for me!! Last weekend I only got to my free box (which was the shoes!) and for the TB event I earned 1 whole box haha. I got the really cute light blue and white Easter dress I've been wanting since I first saw it, so I'm totally happy with just that :) This weekend I (sadly) don't like the hair on my doll at all!! It's an adorable hairstyle, but not for "me" haha. I've gotten to the skirt so far, and I'm definitely gonna grind for the top and hair (even though I'm not wild about either), and the one GB I opened had exactly what I wanted from it!! I've been getting way luckier with gift boxes lately.. Woohoo!! http://290F0DE7-3D79-4F10-9E4B-90ECE4538E7B.jpeg
    I honestly would've been happy with any of the GB items, but I just so happened to get my favorite!! The top :)

Good luck to everyone else!! I've missed you all <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I got the skirt, top, and necklace. Missed the shoes. Ended up with 1000 bolts bonus energy and finished the event already which means I opened too boxes :(
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Cherry, that's so great! I got the top and the necklace and I wanted the skirt but I don't think I'll chase it
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I got the skirt, top, and necklace. Missed the shoes. Ended up with 1000 bolts bonus energy and finished the event already which means I opened too boxes :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hi. If you still don't have the event, can you post in FAQ and Support, start a thread include your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game
    Brief description.

I know storyline can be blocked if you haven't finished your current tasks, but I don't think that has bearing on the events. Have you gotten all the other events? Please answer these questions in the thread you start in support. It's a long event with the extra day, so if there is a glitch, let's try and fix it for you. No guarantees, but let's try.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, it always pays to do event gigs! I don't understand why so many people here skip them. The only time you should skip them is if it's a VIP weekend - only then are the event gigs a waste of energy. All other weekends - reality, professional, party, love - you really should do them. You get soooo many points from them.

The only times I skip (postpone) the event gigs, are when it's a VIP weekend. The Event quests have no extra payout when it's a VIP, to the best of my knowledge. Other weekends, the events give us points toward a reward. During VIP Weekends, other than the regular payout there is no reward to doing VIP event gigs while the event is up. At least that's how I understand it.

The other events....anything that is working toward a reward, those 6 hour event gigs have a 'big bonus' event points payout after the last in the series. I swear once I got close to 100 event points between the last event gig, and the big bonus.

P.s. Wolfie - did everything work out with the Celeb Perks issue you were having?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok I completed the weekend gigs and apparently I chose the 'right' path by choosing go with Khloe at the last gig, cause I earned 50 extra points at the end. Hope this helps anyone that still have to choose:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi. If you still don't have the event, can you post in FAQ and Support, start a thread include your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game
    Brief description.

I know storyline can be blocked if you haven't finished your current tasks, but I don't think that has bearing on the events. Have you gotten all the other events? Please answer these questions in the thread you start in support. It's a long event with the extra day, so if there is a glitch, let's try and fix it for you. No guarantees, but let's try.

Hi! I did manage to get the gig. I didn't see it at first b/c it was buried among all the other gigs I had. I finished the first part where Khloe was getting hit on by some creep and I'm now doing the second part.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm contemplating if I want the hair or not. I'm really tired. But content.

2s781dt.jpg

The outfit is spectacularly sexy, though. This has to be the deepest plunge neckline I've seen, as of late. It's odd how the event preview shows a bra on my doll yet when you actually win it, the bra doesn't actually show.

And what better real life event to wear this outfit at none other than the Cannes Film Festival where every known actress seems to be almost naked. I feel like Bella Hadid when she was in Cannes recently.

2urtkwz.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoë, you should go for the hair. I didn't think I'd like it, but the long flip at the end really brings it home. Go for it. You'll thank yourself later. :)

Oh, Fashion thread is open finally Bad Moderita, Bad Bad Moderita forgot to start it for a day. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi! I did manage to get the gig. I didn't see it at first b/c it was buried among all the other gigs I had. I finished the first part where Khloe was getting hit on by some creep and I'm now doing the second part.

Ok, good. But when you finish the event, you should try and work on those other tasks. Good luck and have fun, I'm about to start my 2nd Event gig. Hope it's a fun one. ANd so glad you found your event. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey could someone pm me with the tip? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Maliibu wrote: »
    Hey could someone pm me with the tip? Thanks in advance

Your inbox is full.

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok I completed the weekend gigs and apparently I chose the 'right' path by choosing go with Khloe at the last gig, cause I earned 50 extra points at the end. Hope this helps anyone that still have to choose:)

The second gig is the shoes one, right?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Your inbox is full.

That's so weird, i have never used it, do I have to activate it or something?
  • Options
    Maliibu wrote: »
    That's so weird, i have never used it, do I have to activate it or something?

OMG, I'm so sorry. I misread it and what it actually said was that my inbox is full. Not yours. Sorry :p

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    P.s. Wolfie - did everything work out with the Celeb Perks issue you were having?
    No, I just gave up. Glu was useless, it had been ten days (!!!!!!!) since I had heard from them which is unacceptable IMO so I just got a full refund from Apple. Got to keep the k-stars as reimbursement for the frustration, so I guess that's a silver lining.
  • Options
    OMG, I'm so sorry. I misread it and what it actually said was that my inbox is full. Not yours. Sorry :p

Omg this ^^ had me dying with laughter!

Thank you for the tip!