Options

Weekend Event 6/3/2016 -Cameras keep Rolling through Another Birthday!!!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
We have another June Birthday!

On Sunday AmyT celebrates her Birthday, so how better to continue the Party Mood, but with Another Birthday Party while we Keep The Cameras Rolling with our Reality Show.

To our Birthday Girl.......Fellow Gemini

Happy_BDAmy.gif

And of course......it's a Birthday Party (they're not done setting up. It took Joe a little while to Klone Himself for the Gemini touch)

Amy_Bar.jpg

Oh my, and it looks like our teaser is in. Thank you Linda.
LindaVB wrote: »
Spoiler for the girls!!

Amy, tell us all about your Birthday Plans. Hey, what kind of food would you like for your party?

Happy Birthday Doll!

ETA: Linda, I don't know why the pic won't copy over, will you post again? Thanks Doll Grab a hat.
Midorihat2.jpg
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    SPOILERS
    GIRLS
    CapturadeTela2016-06-02as17.41.47.png
    GUYS
    CapturadeTela2016-06-02as17.40.35.png
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    *snort* I was digging the jacket until I realized Kim's face was on it. Girl, no.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    And the gorgeous hair is in the gift box. :(
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    *snort* I was digging the jacket until I realized Kim's face was on it. Girl, no.

I wonder what's more of a fashion faux pas - wearing clothing with a celebrity's huge face on it, or clothing with your own. Probably your own, but neither is a good idea!

It's a shame about the jacket. It's different than anything else we've seen in the game, and I liked the way it looked in the blurry pic on the other thread. But seeing it here - um, no.
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts

omg same... such a shame lmao
    I really hope I will get the hair because omg it looks amazing ♥
    (but I have never been lucky with gift boxes so...)

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, Amy, a fellow Gemini!!

The hair... Finally ombre hair that looks good on platinum hair!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Well I love that jacket. Kim wore it just recently (last month? or two months ago?) and we already have it in the game - this is awesome. I know it's not for everyone, but it's FOR ME. I'm in love with the gift box look. I hope to get the hair and the jacket. I loooooove the jeans too, but if I won't win them I can live without them.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks Koko you're the best! I love this, especially the barman! Since I'm veggie, we can pretty much skip the food lol all I want is c*tails, wine, beer, any spirits. Anything. Hell, chuck the whole lot in one glass and we'll name it a 'Tramps c*cktaill' :D

I'm not doing much this weekend, my liver is preparing itself for my bday trip Rome in a couple of weeks :) but I'll probably go out for a few on Sunday. Other than that, I'm just getting my hair/roots done and my Botox touched up! (Yes, fill up my forehead now lol!) I can post before and after pics for you to laugh at hahhaha

Earnable bag, nice! Earnable hair, I neeeeed it! <3<3 good luck, dolls!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Well I love that jacket. Kim wore it just recently (last month? or two months ago?) and we already have it in the game - this is awesome. I know it's not for everyone, but it's FOR ME. I'm in love with the gift box look. I hope to get the hair and the jacket. I loooooove the jeans too, but if I won't win them I can live without them.

0318-kim-inset-810x960.jpg

I think I love it cause it reminds me of those memorabilia things you can get at the mall lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I must get all the gift box items!!!

And no wonder the men's giftbox hair looked familiar, it's a K&K hairstyle.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    OMG that hair is now my aim in life. I want it....I need it....I dream it.
    All the box items are amazing, love all of them. The earnables are cool too. An Exiting weekend is ahead.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Hahahahaha! She's *such* a narcissist!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    But *another* red/orangey dress...?

Jewelry! Handbag! Hair! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Must. Have. Gift. Box. Goodies!!!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hahahahaha! She's *such* a narcissist!

I'm the type that would put my face on my jacket if possible :cool: I just love myself :rolleyes: Hehe!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Love the male items
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm the type that would put my face on my jacket if possible :cool: I just love myself :rolleyes: Hehe!

Same lol. And I just can't resist a leather jacket! Especially an oversized one. This jacket is very special!

The game has gotten so good I almost can't believe it. It's almost been two years since I started playing it and it's just getting more and more interesting now. <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    But *another* red/orangey dress...?

Jewelry! Handbag! Hair! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Must. Have. Gift. Box. Goodies!!!

ugh right?! that red dress is just too basic, and other than the neckline, it's just too similar to the red dress from our most recent dating event.

love the necklace though, I do need my statement pieces in my wardrobe!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I really want the hair, but I'm still traumatized by how I was chasing something two weeks ago and got three $4000 boxes in a row in the same palette! lol think we'll have those partnership badges in the palettes? or maybe glu listened and got rid of 4k boxes and replaced them with partnership badges -I'd be totally okay with that!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I must get all the gift box items!!!

And no wonder the men's giftbox hair looked familiar, it's a K&K hairstyle.

that's definitely why I recognized it. Hopefully they bring over more male styles -ones I actually like - in the future!

unless I end up liking all of the items worn on me much more I think I can take it easy this weekend and skip everything since the K&K hair isn't one I favor and the earnable top isn't something worth 300 points to me. The giftbox outfit is really nice tho - Id' be in a lot more trouble if it were the earnable one!

Maybe this weekend will be me spending more time with my husband & catching up on the gigs I've been skipping to film the show instead.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The hair is life!!!!! Glu is putting so much effort on the game and they're listening our suggestions I love it <3
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Life is good this weekend, no plans that can't be pushed in the name of playing, no PhD urgencies, bad weather predictions and good stuff for Garrett to grind for and for Xime to chase. I never chase but that hair...that hair is a new level of gorge, just saying!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The jacket and hair of the girls, I want for me!

I totally would wear a jacket with my face in RL too lol

Hope everyone get those they are too cool, and Amy should receive as gifts for her B'day!

Ok guys stuff now... I love the earnables.

I wouldn't mind to get the box hair, not long enough for my taste, but would add more versatility to my portfolio that is outdated for almost a year without new stuff...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    That gift box hair is amazing!!! I need it so bad. Please please please luck be a lady this weekend!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    The jacket and hair of the girls, I want for me!

I totally would wear a jacket with my face in RL too lol

Hope everyone get those they are too cool, and Amy should receive as gifts for her B'day!

Ok guys stuff now... I love the earnables.

I wouldn't mind to get the box hair, not long enough for my taste, but would add more versatility to my portfolio that is outdated for almost a year without new stuff...

Oh Gosh...Vats will look amazing with that hair :McDreammy:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I honestly wish the guys could earn that jacket, too. Haha. I like it, I was actually watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians a week or two ago and she was wearing it in the episode.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    This hair, I really hope I get lucky this weekend, I really want it. My throwback experience hasn't been the best, didn't manage to open more then 2 boxes at each time and the items I did get were not the greatest, so I'm really hoping this weekend I will manage to get this hair. Need all the luck I can get!
    image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    Lenochka wrote: »
    This hair, I really hope I get lucky this weekend, I really want it. My throwback experience hasn't been the best, didn't manage to open more then 2 boxes at each time and the items I did get were not the greatest, so I'm really hoping this weekend I will manage to get this hair. Need all the luck I can get!
    image.jpg

Very best of luck to you!! That hair looks great! I suggest waiting a bit before you open your box. Check here tomorrow and see the other boxes and see if you can notice a pattern of where the hair appears most often!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Very best of luck to you!! That hair looks great! I suggest waiting a bit before you open your box. Check here tomorrow and see the other boxes and see if you can notice a pattern of where the hair appears most often!

Thank you for the advise LantsPance :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Can someone tell me the fastest way to earn points for the weekend and TB events?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me the fastest way to earn points for the weekend and TB events?

I do the 3 hour reality show gigs at Calabasas (if you have about 20 bolts of energy, it's a quick 16 points and you can do that off and on throughout the day when you get a chance) and the Weekend gigs (6 hours, but they can pay out pretty well).
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College