Options

Weekend Event 6/10/2016 - Could it Be a VIP? Is there a spoiler in the House?

Comments

• Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Welp....another unlucky VIP weekend for me. At least I bought the cute dog in the Cannes flat, but that's about it. I won the basic dress that was usually in our daily gift boxes so that was a bummer. But happy that others are winning the cuter prizes!
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Just went back to look at Kim's pick to show my boyfriend why I need to buy yet another Apple gift card and the card for it has disappeared from the notification thing?! Has this happened to anyone else? I neeeeeeed it to come back so I can buy it!
  • Options
    LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Android user. Also completed 3 jobs and haven't got a star for any of them. I'm really tired of us having so many issues, like this week with the throwback and now with the stars :/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Jlrxo wrote: »
    Just went back to look at Kim's pick to show my boyfriend why I need to buy yet another Apple gift card and the card for it has disappeared from the notification thing?! Has this happened to anyone else? I neeeeeeed it to come back so I can buy it!
    It disappears at times, but then it refreshes back again.

And: Re no stars there is a Glitch thread in FAQ and Support. If you're posting your details about the bug, please post there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    It disappears at times, but then it refreshes back again.

Thank you, I didn't realise it usually does that, panic over nothing haha
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    If you're not getting a star, or have any other event glitches, please post in FAQ in the Glitch thread. Have any Androids successfully gotten the star for a perfect gig?

I think the event is not offering to get stars...is not a glitch or is it?. I mean the banner doen't say anything about it. Is iOS getting kstars?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I think the event is not offering to get stars...is not a glitch or is it?. I mean the banner doen't say anything about it. Is iOS getting kstars?

Yes iOS has the banner and the KStar reward.

Android doesn't have the banner nor KStar reward : (
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Cherrey, your doll looks #flawless !!! Congrats on winning all gift box items! :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I've been looking around, and I haven't heard on ANY androids getting the stars. I notified our GluGod so hopefully soon. ;( But....Kat already won the hair. I just wish Vatsy could see her in it. Here she is Vats, and don't mind Z behind her. She hasn't changed her outward appearance in a month and a half. I think we have to burn that dress when it's over.

KKH_Screenshot_1465556865323_zpsmkfbpmnt.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes iOS has the banner and the KStar reward.

Android doesn't have the banner nor KStar reward : (

That is so wrong. I can even...wish I hadn't hit the buy button for Kim's pic. Glu does not diserve my money
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    ofortuna wrote: »
    Welp....another unlucky VIP weekend for me. At least I bought the cute dog in the Cannes flat, but that's about it. I won the basic dress that was usually in our daily gift boxes so that was a bummer. But happy that others are winning the cuter prizes!

ok, I wasn't going to show this, didn't want to scare anyone, but ofortuna, I think you need to see this. At least you got a dress. :)

BadBox_zpsgqsuvtcr.jpg

So, could my luck have been any worse? :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey, your doll looks #flawless !!! Congrats on winning all gift box items! :)

Thank you, Sassy :rolleyes:

What did you get this time? :o
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Honestly now, Glu? I'm not over the disappointment of the Throwback event and now that?
    Are Android players losing again one day of the event or do we get an event at all?
    We don't get the chance for another giftbox to open and now no k-stars?
    Are we just supposed to pay?
    Anyways.. I sure won't spend any K-stars on this dailygiftboxoutfit, and my doll can survive without the hairstyle with green roots. I am just disappointed 😞
    Android
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I bought SCSD and furnished it, which came out at exactly at 50 K-Stars so enough to open the gift box and get the shoes. I got 40 K-Stars in my box, so basically I spent 10 K-stars and got SCSD furnished plus a pair of shoes. I'm happy with that result and I think that's it for me for this event.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    GdMaitreGdMaitre Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello!

Sorry for jumping in but actually I'm not replying to this post but as a new comer into the forum, I just want to say hello to you old folks.

Thanks
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    ok, I wasn't going to show this, didn't want to scare anyone, but ofortuna, I think you need to see this. At least you got a dress. :)

BadBox_zpsgqsuvtcr.jpg

OMG, I'm so sorry Koko ! I wish you more luck next time. *fingerscrossed*
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I bought the table at SCSD just to get to 15 points for the gift box and got the top. My box array was pretty good, had all 4 gift box items in it plus a dress from the regular wardrobe, 2 40 K-stars and 1 50 energy. Definitely stopping as I don't like the earnables this week and don't feel lucky enough to chase the gift box outfit ;)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

BadBox_zpsgqsuvtcr.jpg

Oh no, Koko, that is just awful!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I couldn't believe this when I opened my box! :eek:

0y4inVe.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats, Chelsea! That is wonderful luck :o
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Sorry kokokokonut :(

I'm pretty disappointed as well. I know it could have been worse, but 3 items that I will never use, 2 of which I could have bought if I wanted them! I would have been happy with any of the 4 VIP gift box items, might try again later, but not sure as I have been having bad luck with these 2 weeks in a row now...

IMG_0637.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »

0y4inVe.jpg

Congrats Chelsea!! That hair looks sooo stunning!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'll be the first male Guinea pig.

1UUIf9.png

pHrzxs.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Well I've had horrible luck... All I got were the shoes which I really didn't want. I guess I'll be giving up on the orange jacket.
    image_zpsq29b4jiw.jpeg
    image_zpsapacauk2.jpeg

I can't believe there was so much energy in both my sets of boxes :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'll be the first male Guinea pig.

1UUIf9.png

pHrzxs.png

OMG I'm so jealous. Congrats!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi everyone! Me and my Doll are new to these forums...sorta. I played KKH when it first launched, reached max level and max fans (at the time) so I stopped playing, now I'm back and loving it!

My Dolls name is Elle and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce her since she was able to land the new hair and one of the new tops! Couldn't be more excited about it! I looove seeing everyone's dolls you are all so lovely looking. My new goal is to get anything I missed from past events in those throwback events!

Anyway here is my girl!

IMG_0877_zpset9tgsza.jpg
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi Ellyloves! I am also pretty new to the forum. Very similar to you, I played when the game was first launched and then after awhile stopped! I restarted my game about 2 months ago! It is nice to meet you, your doll looks great! :)
    Ellyloves wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Me and my Doll are new to these forums...sorta. I played KKH when it first launched, reached max level and max fans (at the time) so I stopped playing, now I'm back and loving it!

My Dolls name is Elle and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce her since she was able to land the new hair and one of the new tops! Couldn't be more excited about it! I looove seeing everyone's dolls you are all so lovely looking. My new goal is to get anything I missed from past events in those throwback events!

Anyway here is my girl!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done :) my boxes
    image_zpsfh0xdwaj.png
    image_zpsq9bnrz7l.png
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    First time I saved up a good chunk of K-stars for a VIP event, but the items just aren't worth it. :( I like the earnable top, but not at that cost. My favorite item would be the shoes, but I told myself I wouldn't spend anything on this one.

Of course that only lasted until I saw other people trying their luck, and convinced myself the prizes would be worth it. :p Bought that lace top, mostly hoping to get the 40 K-stars and end up with more than before.

tumblr_inline_o8k5bmUC4N1reitsa_540.png

The three regular giftbox items in that palette are terrifying, but I lucked out! Definitely gonna leave it at that, so I hope my luck passes onto somebody else now! :D
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »

0y4inVe.jpg

Congrats! I bought one of the new NARs facial features and also got the HAIR in my FREE box!! EEEEEK!! So excited!! I've never gotten the item I want most in my free box. I'm always spending too much chasing. Opened two more and got energy and the skirt.

Screenshot_20160610-060911_1.jpg

I like the earnables. I spent enough to get the shoes.. but I'm not wowed by them so I think I'll enjoy my luck, be done and save my kstars.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!