Options

6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    So I finished the event and this is what I got in my boxes, does anyone know what event the grey dress/white jacket outfit is from?

swz4eg.png

10yfo1x.png

2naqvt1.png

vhuyyf.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This exact thing happened to me actually. I saw the shoes in the palette, and really thought I already had them. Looked in my wardrobe, and they were in there, but so were the similar GB shoes, and they had the mark in the wardrobe.

I went to the support pages, and they say this:
    [h=2]What are Throwback Events?[/h] Have you ever missed out on a weekend event item or an entire event? Now there’s another way to get items from the past! Throwback Events work like other events: earn a 5-star rating on professional projects during a Throwback Event to get Event Points. Get enough Event Points to unlock gift boxes containing throwback items from past events!

It does say the boxes contain throwback items, but they don't say "and other items" I would seriously start a thread, and send in a ticket to customer care. But, the event is still in testing mode. The other week they introduced the black box. I hope the shoes got in by mistake, I really hope there are no other instances of a regular item showing up, but if they are, a thread will help organize them.

Do you have a pretty full closet? If so they might draw items from other categories. But don't call it a Throwback if you're giving regular things. And maybe it was just a computer burp.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The sweater dress event also had the doggie in the pink/peach bag, That's all I know. But it might be in the Event Encyclopedia thread. Linda and I are working on it. I have the dates down for each week, and then Linda has been putting in the item pictures, and I move them. It's very sloppy now, but there is a lot there. Or maybe someone has a better memory than me. But I def remember that dog in the same event as the dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    This is exactly what I did Koko!
    I wrote them a very nice message, saying that I love the event and what happened and asking whether they somehow accidentally slipped in or whether it was intended that the boxes contained regular items as well. I said if it was intended, they needed to specify this as I would have never spend K-Stars in that case. I thought it was a safe place to spend them, because you were sure to get an event item! So a lot better than on weekend events (which also explains why they're more expensive than those boxes... I completely understand that. Except if there are regular items in between...)

Edit: oh and for the closet question, I know for a fact that I'm missing a lot of event items. It's not like I have a spreadsheet.... Uhm. Well but let's just say I know for certain that I'm missing over 200 items. Not that I counted or anything.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Koko, look at MeganKatie's last pallette - the same wardrobe grey shoes are there...
    This is so not fair, I hope it's a mistake
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Sassy, if it's the same shoes that could mean that they just somehow slipped in? Let's just hope that's what it is!
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Does anyone know where these shoes are from (the ones selected)? They were in one of my throwback boxes but they're in the middle of the closet??
    wOb8gCI.jpg

Thanks, everyone for your investigative work on this! Lii, I've sent you a PM.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I wrote them a very nice message, saying that I love the event and what happened and asking whether they somehow accidentally slipped in or whether it was intended that the boxes contained regular items as well. I said if it was intended, they needed to specify this as I would have never spend K-Stars in that case. I thought it was a safe place to spend them, because you were sure to get an event item! So a lot better than on weekend events (which also explains why they're more expensive than those boxes... I completely understand that. Except if there are regular items in between...)

Edit: oh and for the closet question, I know for a fact that I'm missing a lot of event items. It's not like I have a spreadsheet.... Uhm. Well but let's just say I know for certain that I'm missing over 200 items. Not that I counted or anything.

I also *don't* have a spreadsheet... I *don't* keep track of all the past events... And I definitely *don't* include all the pictures of the event items as well...

I might be a little too obsessed with this game, lol! ;)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options

I'll be very interested in Glu's answer. Because yes, when you add the buy one for 60Stars, it's supposed to be a Throwback item. Regular box items are 40Stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thanks, everyone for your investigative work on this! Lii, I've sent you a PM.

They're regular wardrobe shoes, no event, nothing special.
  • Options
    I'll be very interested in Glu's answer. Because yes, when you add the buy one for 60Stars, it's supposed to be a Throwback item. Regular box items are 40Stars.

They said it was a mistake and refunded me and gave me some bonus stars as a thank you for noticing the bug. Really nice and so quick! So all in all very good news and we can keep purchasing the boxes haha
    I also *don't* have a spreadsheet... I *don't* keep track of all the past events... And I definitely *don't* include all the pictures of the event items as well...

I might be a little too obsessed with this game, lol! ;)

Glad to see I'm not the joy one that... Uh doesn't do this haha
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    If anyone who *doesn't* have a spreadsheet would like to share the template, I am also interested in *not* keeping one and would like to see how others are *not* doing theirs....
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    If anyone who *doesn't* have a spreadsheet would like to share the template, I am also interested in *not* keeping one and would like to see how others are *not* doing theirs....

I'll PM you later tonight! Mine is still a work in progress, but you are welcome to have it :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    I'll PM you later tonight! Mine is still a work in progress, but you are welcome to have it :)

Awesome, thank you!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Would you mind PMing me too? Cheers darling.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I just won the Black Rabbit baseball cap hair! Suh cute.
  • Options
    Would you mind PMing me too? Cheers darling.

Yes, of course! Will be a couple hours though :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Only made it to box 3 this week. I don't even wanna post my boxes because they were garbage. I got camo shorts (yuck, camo makes me sick), and some black square frame glasses which are actually kind of cute. But every time I get an item I don't like, I just figure that's one more possibility at a better item next time.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options

I would love one as well if you don't mind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    @Lii the same exact thing happended to me not that long ago, I got the same shoes in my throwback box.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    @Lii the same exact thing happended to me not that long ago, I got the same shoes in my throwback box.

Did you take a screenshot of the box and message them about it? The shoes were in there by mistake, I think they've taken them out now or are at least working on it.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts

Omg Lii this exact thing happened to me on the first ever throwback sale (same shoes 60kstars) - I talked about it on here and I messaged glu exactly along the same lines as you and they replied saying all items were as intended and there was nothing they could do about it. They must have got nicer since then lol!

Really whoever this happens to should get the So Glam eyes as compensation - jk I know that will never happen, I've restarted my game since then anyway but I'm glad to know they will look into it this time for others :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Did you take a screenshot of the box and message them about it? The shoes were in there by mistake, I think they've taken them out now or are at least working on it.
    I posted about it during the beginning of the month: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?206109-2nd-Anniversary-Update-Surprise-Throwback-Event&p=456038&viewfull=1#post456038

That's all I have left cause my screenshots got deleted lol, but I never bothered messaging Glu.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Omg Lii this exact thing happened to me on the first ever throwback sale (same shoes 60kstars) - I talked about it on here and I messaged glu exactly along the same lines as you and they replied saying all items were as intended and there was nothing they could do about it. They must have got nicer since then lol!

Really whoever this happens to should get the So Glam eyes as compensation - jk I know that will never happen, I've restarted my game since then anyway but I'm glad to know they will look into it this time for others :)

It seems it happened to a bunch of people! Glad it's fixed now. And that would definitely have been a good compensation haha, I think most people would have been happy about that.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Someone may have already posted this but i just saw this on Instagram
    image_zpspd1p7kof.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Someone may have already posted this but i just saw this on Instagram
    image_zpspd1p7kof.jpeg

Wow!!
    I wonder if we'll get any decorations...
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    And the men's stuff.
    image_zpsanwgsdtt.jpeg
    So we don't get a chance of 200 kstars?? That's not fair.

I have to say I'm kind of let down. Compared to the girls items this weekend, these are just trash.

GLU, We do NOT need anymore black pants or black shoes! Please and thank you.. Once you have one/two pairs, you have them all.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AHHHH! Thanks for the spoilers!!! xo :):):)

I have high hopes for this weekend after last weekend's disaster.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Love the clothes but not that into the hair. Thank god I may earn the dress this weekend :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, I'm just so in love with the girls' items!!!
    And the 200 stars??? Woohoo!!! I just don't understand why the guys don't get that..?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________