Options

Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
loading.jpg

I'm hoping for a lovely surprise tomorrow. We don't know for sure that there will be a midweekevery week, but we do know we love them. :) So lets relax a little today, and gear up for whatever may or may not be coming our way. I was the recipient of a message reminding us that we've had throwbacks for a few weeks now, but they are not guaranteed. There may be some weeks with no throwback event, or there are small changes to them. If this happens, don't be alarmed.
And as far as some people worrying that KK:H will fade away now that they've reached the 2 year mark, rest assured Glu has "some fun updates coming this summer so stay tuned." And they're looking at the "NEXT 2 years and Beyond."
So, I guess we should be on the watch for the Monday update. Breathe a little easier that we're good for another 2 years at least, and that Glu is working on more fun ways for us to enjoy the game, and get more Throwback items into the hands of the newer players"
Now before anyone says "I've been here forever. I'm not a newer player..." my take on that is that they really want to give Throwback items to people who weren't around for them, and in the process the older player has these opportunities as well.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm still working on Vats Birthday Party photos. :)

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday
We want a MidWeek
It will be so Great

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Whoop whoop! I'm ready to see what's coming
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I am soooo ready! Although I am rooting for a Throwback Event I think we will get a Show Your Style voting event. The anniversary update mentioned that we would get one. So until then we will most likely not get an update.
    So excited for tomorrow!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    So... No update this week? Oh :(
  • Options
    Hey, when I say "Update" i mean that little loading screen that delivers our throwback event, or loads just about ANY midweek event, but I meant the little patch updates that sets up these different little things. Please don't expect UPDATE to be a full bodied one, That should be coming soon, but this is waiting for the mini thing that brings us our Midweek Banner, and game ....if there is a midweek event.

I can't believe it's almost July. The boys are going to open the pool this week. My ultimate home....indoorr pool and an outdoor pool. For now, I have to fill up my 2 person jacuzzi tub, and waterlog myself there. Hey, it's theraputic. lol.

While I'd love a throwback....It just started getting goooooooood. lol ;) But, I would be happy with any event we have midweek. It's such a fun way to keep us in this KK:H Grinding Fenzy.

Fashion Voting would be fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hoping for a midweek event!

My bf and I are going to see Finding Dory soon! And you guys, I. Am. So. Excited!!!! I'm 22 years old and I guarantee I'm more excited for this movie than any child has ever been, lol.

Have any of you seen it?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Although I feel like my fingers are not mine (too greedy grinding for K stars over the weekend on two games), I'm still hoping for a "TRUE" Throw Back event WITHOUT the BLACK GIFT BOX! Let the black gift boxes stay with Show Your Style voting events .... PLEASE ....

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hoping for a midweek event!

My bf and I are going to see Finding Dory soon! And you guys, I. Am. So. Excited!!!! I'm 22 years old and I guarantee I'm more excited for this movie than any child has ever been, lol.

Have any of you seen it?

It's great! You will not be disappointed. I love your enthusiasm!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm not sure we *need* a throwback every week but I'm gearing up all the same - at this point I've just been worn down XD - and will spend all of today dating at Oak in case the rest of the week will leave me unavailable to my husband. Hopefully we get a dating event this coming weekend but it IS the 4th of July so we'll see.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    I hope for the throwback event. I love them :D
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm hoping it's the Throwback event because next week is my birthday. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Guys, I'm always one to read between the lines. I think if we have a midweek (oh how I want to see that loading graphic) it could really be something else. Who besides the GluGods kno?.

In anticipation of the possibility of a 5AM Eastern event start...I'm taking little cat naps. Half our here, 45 minutes there....And tonight, if you want to be sure you get up in time, but don't want an alarm going off.....just before bed, drink a lot of water. You body will wake you up to take care of things. No worry of waking hubby, and admitting you set the alarm to get up and play. If you wake up too early? That's right another big ole glass of water. Your skin will look refreshed thanks to all the water, and it's good for you.

I'm curious how everyone else gets themselves up for the early morning start times?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My Pekingese wakes me up for a nice little walk at about 6am, so I go ahead and start then.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Are the Show Your Style events always to win gift boxes?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The 5.2.0 update is out!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The 5.2.0 update is out!

Omg! Iceland!!!!!

C8AACE31-CDE2-475C-AADB-9E87CF65094D_zps2ormznlx.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Yipee! updating now!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh no just before I go to bed. I'll wake up in 3 hours tho.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Omg! Iceland!!!!!
    C8AACE31-CDE2-475C-AADB-9E87CF65094D_zps2ormznlx.jpg

It's exciting!
    What does "Cash in on PRODUCT PLACEMENT DEALS for your reality show" mean?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Omg you guys! I'm literally squealing with delight haha! Remember that thread a while back about which pets we would love to see in the game and I said a polar bear?!!!! Well they've added one!!! I'm in love :D

Please meet Madison's new pet, Paddington the Polar Bear <3

F89E945E-2692-4127-902B-6874574AD8CC_zpsfxspuazw.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    TSC2yr8l.jpg

There are a few interesting things that came with the new upgrade. One is the ability to have product placements in your reality TV shows by 5 starring 8hr reality gigs and they added a Top Shows list with Pass to Collect rewards. I went through it and saw Willow has a show called You Just Got Willowed (rolls eyes) and Ray's show is number one. And you can also own a club in Reykjavik for 50 K stars and can earn 5 K Stars and 2850 kash a week, but you have to buy a DJ both for 35 K Stars, VIP section for 25 K Stars, and do 3 different gigs at the club to do so. Do you guys think that it is worth it. There's no new house.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh lord a man bun!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Love the idea of an ice club. I'm kind of bummed there's no ice hotel to sleep in, too!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    It's exciting!
    What does "Cash in on PRODUCT PLACEMENT DEALS for your reality show" mean?

I'm not really sure how it works :( Simon explains it when he calls after you update. He said to complete an 8hr reality gig with 5 stars and then you get a product placement deal. I've just completed an 8hr gig but got no call after that? :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I'm not really sure how it works :( Simon explains it when he calls after you update. He said to complete an 8hr reality gig with 5 stars and then you get a product placement deal. I've just completed an 8hr gig but got no call after that? :(

yeah same, nothing popped up for me either. Perhaps it is after completing the Spa event? I even did a 3 hr gig but that got me nothing either so ill wait a few hours and try an 8hr one again
  • Options

I think you may have to do multiple 8 hr gigs and rise on the Top Shows list before you get a product placement deal.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I think you may have to do multiple 8 hr gigs and rise on the Top Shows list before you get a product placement deal.

Oh right! Yeah, that makes sense :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options

Ok, I just updated the game. I will go try it (have to be 8hr reality show?!) and will come back to share. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Does anybody know if purchasing the ice club is worth it or is it about as worthless as the SCSD store?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Does anybody know if purchasing the ice club is worth it or is it about as worthless as the SCSD store?

I can't remember the exact figures, but in total it's something along the lines of 5 Kstars and 2k per week. However, you have to purchase furniture and a dj to earn this (both costing around 35 Kstars if I remember correctly). Probably not really worth it in terms of payout, but being able to buy the polar bear makes up for it for me haha :D I probably won't decorate the club or get a dj.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

In anticipation of the possibility of a 5AM Eastern event start...I'm taking little cat naps. Half our here, 45 minutes there....And tonight, if you want to be sure you get up in time, but don't want an alarm going off.....just before bed, drink a lot of water. You body will wake you up to take care of things. No worry of waking hubby, and admitting you set the alarm to get up and play. If you wake up too early? That's right another big ole glass of water. Your skin will look refreshed thanks to all the water, and it's good for you.

It's so funny that you've mentioned to drink plenty of water. I'm always drinking water on a daily basis and my family probably thinks that I'm weird because I hate being dehydrated lol

But it does make a difference though. My skin has a nice glowing effect to it too.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.