Options

Weekend Event 7/1/16- 3 Cheers 4 the Red, White & Hollywood - 4th of July in KK:H !

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Woooo! Not sure if I want the shirt yet and I don't care about the bracelet.

dsEgjI.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Me neither. I was just passing a joking about Thor giving you energy hehe :rolleyes:

I think it might be the rapid energy thing, but maybe yours glitched out and kept fully recharging your energy!

Kim-Kardashian-raising-her-eyebrows-while-drinking-red-wine-GIF.gif
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done guys :)
    image_zpssmnkftwa.png
    image_zps58gqc46z.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can we please just move on? It's gone, it's over, I wouldn't have mentioned it, except I didn't have the time to try and find it, Please No one meant to hurt anyone. I just told someone that we were chill again. So the game makes us act crazy sometimes, and it was unfortunate, but please no more. Now I'll work backwards. I swear....every July Holiday there's upset. Must be all the Firecrackers. I love you Z:)

Note the pleading but friendly tone. :) Smiley face too. :) No one gets any Kokonut Ice cream this weekend unless we all breathe, and smile. TY Bunches
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    So no decorations this year, huh? I was really looking forward to those cute firecrackers again.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I don't know about where y'all are, but where I am, it is hotter than the hinges on the gates of h-e-double hockey sticks. Everybody is crazy from the heat lol!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Aren't I supposed to get event points the second time I click on my friends? I'm worried now about finishing the reality show-- what if it doesn't give me event points, either!?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Aren't I supposed to get event points the second time I click on my friends? I'm worried now about finishing the reality show-- what if it doesn't give me event points, either!?

You only get event points the first time you click on them :)
  • Options
    Oh, phew! Thanks, Cherrey! Now I can finish the show. :)
    Cherrey wrote: »
    You only get event points the first time you click on them :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    No luck with the boxes.. In the second pallete was in my second to go box, but I didn't pick it, I stupidily opened just one.... I am so nervous tonight, I don't know why I even opened additional boxes.... I wont open anymore tonight, maybe I'll try tomorrow... Wish me luck, I loooove that hair ❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    No luck with the boxes.. In the second pallete was in my second to go box, but I didn't pick it, I stupidily opened just one.... I am so nervous tonight, I don't know why I even opened additional boxes.... I wont open anymore tonight, maybe I'll try tomorrow... Wish me luck, I loooove that hair ❤️

I know how you feel. It's the worst feeling if you pick another box and then something good appears in your usual one which you didn't pick this time. I always tell myself NEVER depart from your usual boxes. NEVERRRR. Or I'll regret it terribly.

I wish you best of luck for another try, Sassy! <3
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Ahh so much has gone on today! Glad Glu fixed the event pretty quickly but dang! I agree lots and lots of glitches lately. I'm a sucker for new hair so of course I had to chase the hair down today. I've had a bit of a lucky streak so its about time it ended. Opened more boxes than I wanted to. The hair was moving all over the place but eventually got it!! Ended up getting all but the shoes in the process which I cannot be mad about. Those shoes are not my style. The dress is interesting. I'll be honest and i'm probably in the minority I really wanted some bam pop loud fourth of july stuff for the holiday. I love the 4th and I don't have any of last years fourth of july clothing. I agree these aren't bad items to have separately, not sure if I will wear them much together.

Screenshot_20160701-060346_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20160701-060444_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20160701-060529_1.jpgScreenshot_20160701-060605_1.jpg

Happy grinding and best of luck to everyone! :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    GiannaGianna Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've had such bad luck for this event! Got 50 energy in free box. A purse, energy and event points in my paid boxes. I'm trying to chase the hair but I'm probably gonna give up since I've already opened 4.

Also I just read an article that said people have spent 30342 years playing KKH. Crazy.

Update: have opened 6 now. Still no hair. Guess it's not meant to be hahah :p Best of luck everyone :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I haven't won a gift box hairstyle for months on my game. I'm so excited right now!!!:D
    ng994h.png

image.php?di=7IG5E.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious won the shoes. Even though I'm not a fan of the shoes, it's nice to get extra bonus points to finish the event.☺

I had the rapid energy recharge on my new game but the offer disappeared.:( I'm really disappointed. I'm so confused how come this offer didn't appear on my first original game?:confused:
    ncBl8l1.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Omg I haven't won a gift box hairstyle for months on my game. I'm so excited right now!!!:D
    ng994h.png

image.php?di=7IG5E.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious won the shoes. Even though I'm not a fan of the shoes, it's nice to get extra bonus points to finish the event.☺

I had the rapid energy recharge on my new game but the offer disappeared.:( I'm really disappointed. I'm so confused how come this offer didn't appear on my first original game?:confused:
    ncBl8l1.jpg

Carol i got that too! which is how I was able to complete the event, finish all the gigs I had lined up, and go on a ton of dates! I know Cherrey got it earlier. I don't know how I triggered it. anyone else getting it? I've heard of the rapid recharge before but this is my first time seeing it. also, the way it would recharge all the way before reaching 0 seemed a bit off, but hey I'm not complaining, just saying.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Carol Davida yaaassss! lol you make me wanna try for one more box but I don't know if i should. I'm so conflicted
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    The rapid energy recharge is the best feature ever. Glu should keep that feature permanently since it's more helpful for weekend events.
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Carol i got that too! which is how I was able to complete the event, finish all the gigs I had lined up, and go on a ton of dates! I know Cherrey got it earlier. I don't know how I triggered it. anyone else getting it? I've heard of the rapid recharge before but this is my first time seeing it. also, the way it would recharge all the way before reaching 0 seemed a bit off, but hey I'm not complaining, just saying.

I'm still so shocked that I got the hair on my freebie gift box Sonia lol

If you decide that you want to open up another box, then I'm wishing you the best of luck *fingers crossed*.
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Carol Davida yaaassss! lol you make me wanna try for one more box but I don't know if i should. I'm so conflicted
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Congrats on getting the hair Carol! It's becoming one of my favorites. I love the longer hairstyles where you can still see both earrings for the most part. You need to go show it off in the fashion thread :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Wow people are finishing and I still haven't even gotten the update on facebook. And no one can tell me why?
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Congrats, Carol and everyone else who got what they wanted!!! All I've done so far is open my free box haha. I was fully prepared to chase that hair, and for once I got it on my first try!!! Which is so awesome since I'm not a huge fan of the other items. The necklace is definitely cute, but not enough for me to chase :)

I REALLY like all of the guys items this weekend!! It's about time you guys get a bunch of goodies :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2u74uvp.jpg

I got the dress & shoes. I don't hate the shoes as much as most, they do seem strange, but I like their idea, but the dress? It just clashes with much of my hair styles, have to do an up do or back flow

I'm up to the shoes in the earnables
    35ho8wl.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Thanks unique and Tara.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Opened one more box, got that purple blouse from our closet. Meh it's ok. I completed the event so I get to relax this weekend game wise. I still have to tend to my 4 children lol congrats to everyone who got what they wanted :)
    I was thinking, I don't think we're getting a midweek event since this one doesn't end till Monday but who knows, Glu may surprise us *fingers crossed*

Here's how I styled the shirt. I like it, it's growing on me
    GDb7wXU.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Kayla, I'm with you in not completely hating the shoes-- I'm not going to chase them, but the appeal for me is that I don't have other shoes like them in my closet, and I like variety. I love how you styled the boots! Your patriotic headband looks so cute.

And Sonia, I love how you styled the very cropped top! I haven't gotten to it yet, but I am looking forward to playing around with it because, like the shoes, it's pretty different from stuff I have. It's fun with the starfish hair, too.
  • Options
    Sebastian is loving his new duds

pc4Ptz.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Sebastian is lookin' good! dayum! ;)
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »

Glad I'm not alone with this! I had the feeling there were some evil eyes staring at me because I seemed to be the only one who got that opportunity. Happy you got it aswell and congrats on finishing! :)

And happy for you, Carol! You deserve that wonderful hair. Can't wait to see how you style it :o

Oh yeah, and Sebastian is looking fine :rolleyes:
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Sebastian is lookin' good! dayum! ;)

Thanks! I'm considering chasing the gift box sweater because I love it but I don't know D:D:
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Sebastian is loving his new duds

pc4Ptz.jpg

Woohoo... Look at that sexy man :p haha congrats on getting those items!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »

And happy for you, Carol! You deserve that wonderful hair. Can't wait to see how you style it :o

Thanks Cherrey!:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG