Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    this has probably been noted before by other players but I absolutely cannot stand it when I get the chat bubble "has anyone seen my doll and her SO in awhile?" and then proceed to lose 100- 300k fans. By the way this happens right after I complete a date or if Im lucky, several hours after. this is so frustrating!

sorry, I guess my doll cant flaunt her PDA everywhere like taylor swift these days..... GAG
    This is why I'm not married LOL. I would go on dates once or twice a day and STILL lose fans. Nuh uh. Not fair, not okay. I'm divorcing yo azz and officially only dating when an event calls for it. lol
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Gianna wrote: »
    My game keeps giving me a black screen once I leave buildings. Anyone else? :(

This happens to me sometimes and it is so annoying because I have to close the game and re-open it to get rid of it. Usually it happens when an ad is getting ready to load. I am so close to buying the cheapest pack of K-Stars just to get rid of it but haven't at the moment.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    tara98gold wrote: »
    This happens to me sometimes and it is so annoying because I have to close the game and re-open it to get rid of it. Usually it happens when an ad is getting ready to load. I am so close to buying the cheapest pack of K-Stars just to get rid of it but haven't at the moment.

That'll be one of the best decision! Ads suck, they make gameplay annoying especially when in KKH, the screen changes a lot. Nearly half the time of gameplay is spent on ads!
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thought I got ripped off by a luxe goal but turns out I just bought the wrong SHADE of dress. Seriously, these look almost identical!! :mad:

QJB2XRt.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I really think the pop up showing you the offer, should directlink you to the item. THere were identical sofas in SanDiego I think, and a Doll bought the wrong one. Aaaarrgh. Show us exactly what the item is.

And yes the best thing to do in your game is to buy a pack of stars to kill the ads.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I really think the pop up showing you the offer, should directlink you to the item. THere were identical sofas in SanDiego I think, and a Doll bought the wrong one. Aaaarrgh. Show us exactly what the item is.

And yes the best thing to do in your game is to buy a pack of stars to kill the ads.

Just bought the smallest pack! :) Hoping my black screen issues end with that.
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm getting really fed up with the KKH. Without storyline, updates or events the game is boooring. :(

I'm thinking about restarting it. I'm A+++, so maybe it's about time.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Frantastic wrote: »
    I'm getting really fed up with the KKH. Without storyline, updates or events the game is boooring. :(

I'm thinking about restarting it. I'm A+++, so maybe it's about time.

Are you playing on Facebook? Heard that Facebook players have trouble with the most recent update. Maybe it's time to play on a different platform for Facebook players? But if you start a new game, you will lose all the items though. I wish I started playing KKH when it first came out. I was overseas and didn't even know about the game. I missed all the event items before early this year. :( Can the customer service help you move the game to a different platform?

Another way to do is keeping the old one and starting a new game with a different gender. My first game is a female doll. When I reached #1 A+++, I still can't change NPC spouse's appearance. That bothered me a lot and I didn't want to wait for the update. Therefore, I started my second game with a male doll to be my female doll's husband. It's so much fun having both male and female dolls and can dress them up in matching clothes. I didn't like to play Barbie dolls when I was a little girl. I can't believe that I'm obsessed with KKH as a grown woman. :p l hope you find a solution for your game soon and continue to enjoy it. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    No, Customer Care can not transfer games. I suggested a switch to frantastik in their support thread about a half hour ago. The game will start at the beginning, but Customer Care might be able to transfer any special purchases. Games don't transfer cross platform, and Customer Care can not restore or transfer games. :(

Anyway, my complaint....I don't understand why if we are at maximum energy, and we open a gift box for energy....the energy is tacked on to our max...but when we level up...which doesn't happen all that frequently, the 'full energy' can't be added to what we already have even if it goes over.

I can't tell you how many times I'll be 'almost there' level wize, I start a gig with a full tank, and two taps in I level up. My prize in energy....2 Energy bolts, because I was two away from my max. So not fair. If we're leveling up, don't we at least deserve the full energy we'd have gotten if we were empty. It's still ours. let us have it. If we knew how far away we were it would be a different story.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That bothers me, too. I have been monitoring my level up bar to prevent that happening. When I was at the point that my level bar was just full (can't see the bar moving anymore), it took me about 835 (+/- 10) more points to level up. It's about shooting five 3hr reality shows in a row at the Calabasas home. This experiment was done when I leveled up from 38 to 39. It's slightly different on each level. So now when I earn up to 800 level points after my bar is full, I know it's time to empty all my energy bolts. :)

08-05-2016 update:
    It looks like now it's faster to level up after the bar is full. I moved up to 42 after doing three reality shows (3hr) instead of five.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    My complaint has nothing to do with the game, but with the number of annoying *******s that are constantly coming on this forum trying to sell passports and stuff.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    My complaint has nothing to do with the game, but with the number of annoying *******s that are constantly coming on this forum trying to sell passports and stuff.

Oh yeah it's quite annoying when a random poster is spamming the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    I don't want to play on another platform. Wiping around on a little smartphone display will be no fun for me. I prefer playing on my nice 23 inches monitor.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I was the beneficiary of the glitch in this voting event, but I did have one event that I had to wait the full four hours for results. I wish they would lower it to three hours. Four hours is just long enough to forget about it or lose track of time. Also, I have never understood how they have the results in less than a minute. How many votes are actually tallied in that time? Can't be many.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I was the beneficiary of the glitch in this voting event, but I did have one event that I had to wait the full four hours for results. I wish they would lower it to three hours. Four hours is just long enough to forget about it or lose track of time. Also, I have never understood how they have the results in less than a minute. How many votes are actually tallied in that time? Can't be many.

Nope. In fact, I think there can't be *any*. Just pay and they'll make the answer up for you.

Four hours is definitely too long.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

That's a great idea. I had a goal one time for a hairstyle and really the thumbnail looked nothing like the actual hairstyle. I think it was the really long straight ponytail.
  • Options
    No, Customer Care can not transfer games. I suggested a switch to frantastik in their support thread about a half hour ago. The game will start at the beginning, but Customer Care might be able to transfer any special purchases. Games don't transfer cross platform, and Customer Care can not restore or transfer games. :(

Anyway, my complaint....I don't understand why if we are at maximum energy, and we open a gift box for energy....the energy is tacked on to our max...but when we level up...which doesn't happen all that frequently, the 'full energy' can't be added to what we already have even if it goes over.

I can't tell you how many times I'll be 'almost there' level wize, I start a gig with a full tank, and two taps in I level up. My prize in energy....2 Energy bolts, because I was two away from my max. So not fair. If we're leveling up, don't we at least deserve the full energy we'd have gotten if we were empty. It's still ours. let us have it. If we knew how far away we were it would be a different story.

That thing with the energy annoys me too. I won energy just the other day with a full energy and went up to 56 energy which was cool. But then I level up after using like 2 energy and I don't even benefit from the energy being refilled. I would love if when you level up you get a bunch of energy no matter how close your energy is to being topped off.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm really annoyed by the back-to-back VIP events, to be honest. At least put SOME effort into concealing the fact that you only see us as cash cows. This kind of stuff makes me never want to open up the game again.

And jfc, if you absolutely need to throw two together, make the items nice! Lackluster doesn't even begin to describe these outfits.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Soo annoyed got cash in all my boxes for the vote event, and now the weekend event is VIP and I only like the "earnable dress" will be giving this weekend a miss, ugh, just feel so mad about the game right now, 4 boxes all cash, 2 VIP events in a row, just feel like they want us to spend more and more, the game is really becoming less fun for me now it is blatant milking money from players now
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Two VIP events in a row... correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time they've doubled up back to back events?

Katy Perry
    Kim Kardashian
    Kylie and Kendall
    Britney Spears
    Gordon Ramsey

Soon
    Nicki Minaj
    ?Taylor Swift?

I've tried every glu celebrity game, and none of them give me the satisfaction that kkh does.
    This truly makes me feel like we dash dolls are your only cash cow to fund these other celebrity games.
    If you are going to make us pay for the games we didn't ask for, please put more love into the one we *do* adore.
    I'll admit, some of our "suggestions" are asking too much code wise. We aren't expecting World of Kimcraft, but come on... at least make facebook users get the 5.2 update!!

This includes being nicer to the male dolls too!! They deserve your love just as much!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    So, after you reach 15m of viewers from your reality show you stop getting 96k viewers from every episode of 3 hours, now it's only 35k. I mean... W t f, Glu?!
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    So, after you reach 15m of viewers from your reality show you stop getting 96k viewers from every episode of 3 hours, now it's only 35k. I mean... W t f, Glu?!

Really? I'm at 17m viewers and I still gain 85K viewers for each 3-hour show.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Really? I'm at 17m viewers and I still gain 85K viewers for each 3-hour show.

Really :( And now I don't understand what is happening. I talked with some people and they are getting only 35k too.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Really :( And now I don't understand what is happening. I talked with some people and they are getting only 35k too.

I think everyone's starting viewers number is different.
    My new game, only on level 27, has only 8m viewers but gains 264K viewers each 3-hour show.
    I joke about this is because people want to watch a rising star rather than a has-been :confused:
    But it doesn't make sense that your viewer number went down. I have no idea. Sorry to hear that.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I guess you all know this but I just figured it out and I'm disappointed. Along with the necklace and 4000k in my mystery box I got 50 energies. This put me well over my max energy so I went happily back to Calabassis for more 3 hour reality gigs. And then I discovered that I dont get credit for the energy from guests if I'm over my max energy! It's like losing 4 energies each gig. Well not really but it feels like that...Boo
  • Options
    I must be really behind. I'm getting 2,600 viewers each 3 hour show. lol. Something has to be crazy. And it's not just one game. All 3 are about the same.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    This game is so close to becoming dead to me..... I am beyond ****ed that Glu took away throwback boxes. They introduced something that brought joy and happiness to their users, and then they took it away for no reason. It feels spiteful. KKH just feels stale to me now. I log in daily to open my daily gift box, and I participate in the weekend event (if we have one.....), but the fun is gone. Stripping us of the throwback boxes feels like such a slap in the face, and I can't quite get past it. :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This game is so close to becoming dead to me..... I am beyond ****ed that Glu took away throwback boxes. They introduced something that brought joy and happiness to their users, and then they took it away for no reason. It feels spiteful. KKH just feels stale to me now. I log in daily to open my daily gift box, and I participate in the weekend event (if we have one.....), but the fun is gone. Stripping us of the throwback boxes feels like such a slap in the face, and I can't quite get past it. :(

3 weeks of withdrawal symptoms :(

I think I'll go play BSAD.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Maybe that's the point Nai, Glu wants players to check out the other games as well. Although that's not going to work with me, I have no intentions of starting any other games. If KKH remains on the "most boring" list then I can put my time to better use doing things in RL :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    3 weeks of withdrawal symptoms :(

I think I'll go play BSAD.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Two VIPs in a row, glitchy midweek last week, nothing this week... We need SOMETHING to keep us tapping. Maybe this means they are working on something big. *crosses fingers*