Monday Never Felt Better - 7/12/16 Midweek event maybe? Let's talk.

123457Next

Comments

• RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Has anyone noticed if they pull non-giftbox items to put in special giftboxes because that person doesn't have enough GB items left? (Does that make sense?) So they need to pull from regular items to give that person something to get in their GBs?

As a side-note...has anyone ever gotten ALL the giftbox items? In that case, do they not get anything in their GBs other than kstars, kash, and energy?
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon is not that lucky. He still needs 26 points. He won't get to the last box unless he wins the last look just submitted. And also hoping at least one of his pets will give him one point. Please vote for Jon if you see him! Keeping my fingers crossed!

image.jpg
    Please vote for me!

Am I allowed to do this :confused::p

Update: Two pets just gave him event points, so he just needs to win the votes!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm usually a cheerleader in the game, but when you get a hair in your meal, you complain about it. I agree an activity during the week is great. But, you submit your outfit, vote and wait for 4 hours. Just about everyone I've heard complain about the format of the event, felt that the 4 hours for completion of a round should have included the possibility of reducing time WITH AN ACTION, maybe tapping through special gigs. Let me submit an outfit, then work to get the results faster. But submitting the outfit, and even with as much voting as I did, it seemed like a hit it, and walk away and wait.

I hardly think I'm sounding like a spoiled child, when over the course of 2 days In 32 boxes on 4 palettes only one box contained an item. I call that justified dissatisfaction. I never saw the earrings going around, I never saw the new black top, the black pants, the red dress. I never saw the old black top gold skirt gown with a bow, I never saw any hair. I didn't see the new black boots. But I have seen Plenty of items posted in other peoples palettes. I have seen palettes with 8 items....none of which I own. In other words, there are Plenty of Black and Gold GB items that I don't have. All the items that have been posted never appeared in my boxes. 31 boxes had energy or cash or stars. And the wait time should have been offsettable by action on our part.

I'm glad you enjoyed the past two days, but had you not, if you complained that you had 3 palettes with no item prize I wouldn't have called you spoiled. You anticipate a degree of chance. When 8 out of 8 boxes has no item there is no chance. Oh, I did win a nondescript tennis looking pastel dress. The one time in 2 days there was an item in a palette I managed to win it. So, I'm spoiled because I anticipated a chance? There were plenty of items that could have appeared in my iOS game, items I see packing other palettes.
    You submit, and you vote, and you come back and vote some more, the anticipation builds for 4 hours. If it's a lucky payoff - one that results in a box you select one, and get cash. Ok, you think you picked a bad box. So you buy another for 20 Stars, increasing your odds in your mind from 1/8 to 1/4 that you'll get a wardrobe prize. Ok, that box was energy. Surely a third box will have something. Now you've spent 50 Stars.......you get another $2500. When all the boxes are revealed, and you see there was not so much as another pair of black shoes the realization that you had no chance is very disappointing. At best it was only 12 hours of anticipation till your box (if you won each round) at worst about a day...all that anticipation with no way to shorten it aside from spending more stars...to see you never had a chance. And that's spoiled? I think the settings on the random generator need to be tweaked. Like include a minimum of one wardrobe prize in each palette, then you have a chance.

But the nice thing about this forum everyone can voice their opinion free from judgement. Pretty much. :)

Sorry, I didn't see this yesterday...I called US spoiled. I do complain, just see the VIP events parts of the forum and you'll see. I freaking hate VIP because 600 kstars lives out of the game pretty much anyone that can't buy kstars. But in the end Koko this IS a game so, I'm sorry but for me getting into such deep sorrow and bad humor out of it is kind of silly and that INCLUDES ME.

The thing is we don't complain out of one thing, is out of every single one which, I am sorry to say, is kinda spoiled child behavior and there is nothing wrong with that. We all are loved children, we are lucky in life and we want it all **** it!. I just don't see the huge deal out of wating the 4 hours, I really don't. You can go play another game, I do if I'm not doing anything else or I don't know, any other thing you enjoy, they are giving you freedom and an out from the task of voting and grinding nonstop. My point is...is not worth the energy we're wasting complining. Is not.

And yeah. It sure is good we can voice our opinions in the forum without being judge. Pretty much.

Edit: It might be that spoiled is in english a bad way of describing someone. Maybe I can find another word to describe what I'm trying to say...spoiled for me, as a literal translation from spanish is not always related with bad behavior and child-like acts.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I don't understand why there are no Partnership contracts in the event pallettes. This is a daily gift box event afterall. And Partnerships contracts are better than energy or cash IMO. They help players advance further to the Partnership rewards and getting them helps clear out the daily boxes for more fun stuff. I see them everyday in my daily gift box...I really think they should have been included here. As it is I just feel like the Event was more of a Non-Event than anything else
    Daleth wrote: »
    I don't understand why there are no Partnership contracts in the event pallettes. This is a daily gift box event afterall. And Partnerships contracts are better than energy or cash IMO. They help players advance further to the Partnership rewards and getting them helps clear out the daily boxes for more fun stuff. I see them everyday in my daily gift box...I really think they should have been included here. As it is I just feel like the Event was more of a Non-Event than anything else

True! that would be nice and will give a little 'color' to the sad palettes that have only Money or energy. As Koko said it would be nice to have a little something to make the wating more fun.

Speaking of partnerships. Do you guy get a notification when compleating one?. I just saw that one of my games had 2 partnerships completed and the prizes were there without me having any idea LOL. That sure was a surprise but, I would have liked a little 'Hey you won!' because I'm the kind of player that doesn't have idea of what's going on lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Speaking of partnerships. Do you guy get a notification when compleating one?. I just saw that one of my games had 2 partnerships completed and the prizes were there without me having any idea LOL. That sure was a surprise but, I would have liked a little 'Hey you won!' because I'm the kind of player that doesn't have idea of what's going on lol.

My doll just won a partnership prize and I didn't get any notification about it either.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    True! that would be nice and will give a little 'color' to the sad palettes that have only Money or energy. As Koko said it would be nice to have a little something to make the wating more fun.

LOL. me too...I have no idea how long my first prize was there before I noticed it.

I usually go check on the partnerships tab right after I open a daily gift box and look for the exclamation point. I can't wait to win all of them! If I complete anyone of them, there is a "collect" to tap on. I'm saving my energy prize for the event time. :)

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Feel completely bummed with the event this week, all my boxes were cash prizes :( nothing decent in any of them, but better than winning cash in ALL of them
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I got absolutely no items in my boxes. None
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    Jon won the last look but I can't summit another look to get my last 4 event points! I still have 1h 17m but they no longer accept submissions. :mad:

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Angeline you cant submit a look 4 hours before the event ends since the results take 4 hours to come in.

But so sorry that you missed out by just 4 points, ugh!!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Angeline you cant submit a look 4 hours before the event ends since the results take 4 hours to come in.

But so sorry that you missed out by just 4 points, ugh!!

Thanks Nai. I didn't know it until just now. I had this all planned out. I thought if I won the last look then within the event time I could still submit another look to get my last 4 points. Now there is no way the pets will give me 4 points. I could have finished the event if I didn't have that stuck on waiting for tally glitch. Missed at least 10 points there (assuming I lost). Oh well, I have to tell myself the prize is not that good anyway to make myself feel better.

image.jpg

Both of my dolls went on a date with each other. I'm ready for tomorrow's weekend event!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • GiannaGianna Registered Users 7 Posts
    I agree with everything you said Koko. I understand that you aren't going to get an outfit/hair/accessory in every box that you open, but some of the "prizes" that they put into the boxes are kind of ridiculous. $4000 kash in a GOLD box? That's hardly a "prize."

I've accepted that I usually have bad luck with the boxes in this game, it is what it is. But this event is particularly bad for me (will post pictures once I open the last box in a couple of hours).

I don't think providing feedback on a newer event is acting like "spoiled boys and girls." While yes, any event is better than none, this one was ill thought out. Things are trial and error sometimes. Hopefully Glu recognizes this and makes some adjustments.

And Gianna - your palettes were amazing! I too have a lot of giftbox items that I haven't yet received, but my palettes still had a lot more kash/energy in them. Congrats!
    Wow! These are the best palettes I have seen so far. Congrats!

Thank you both! :) I've put together some outfits with them so I'm excited.

Julesmo wrote: »
    Palettes like Gianna's above only happen if you haven't already found all of those items in daily boxes or in weekend palettes. For a lot of us, all of those items have been "won" so the only thing left to get are kstars or energy or Kash. That's why the prizes for this are so hard for some people to take. At least with throwbacks, you knew you'd get an item rather than just Kash or energy. Players who have slogged through finding every shade of a plastic dress or a sports bra or weird high wasted baggy leggings (sometimes in weekend events!!!) want more than energy or Kash for their time spent in a voting event.

Yeah, I’m only on level 27! I didn’t have time to play because of university. I'm back to playing again and trying to catch up with the rest of the KKH world.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't see this yesterday...I called US spoiled. I do complain, just see the VIP events parts of the forum and you'll see. I freaking hate VIP because 600 kstars lives out of the game pretty much anyone that can't buy kstars. But in the end Koko this IS a game so, I'm sorry but for me getting into such deep sorrow and bad humor out of it is kind of silly and that INCLUDES ME.

The thing is we don't complain out of one thing, is out of every single one which, I am sorry to say, is kinda spoiled child behavior and there is nothing wrong with that. We all are loved children, we are lucky in life and we want it all **** it!. I just don't see the huge deal out of wating the 4 hours, I really don't. You can go play another game, I do if I'm not doing anything else or I don't know, any other thing you enjoy, they are giving you freedom and an out from the task of voting and grinding nonstop. My point is...is not worth the energy we're wasting complining. Is not.

And yeah. It sure is good we can voice our opinions in the forum without being judge. Pretty much.

Edit: It might be that spoiled is in english a bad way of describing someone. Maybe I can find another word to describe what I'm trying to say...spoiled for me, as a literal translation from spanish is not always related with bad behavior and child-like acts.

Wow. Semantics aside, I have to agree 100 percent with Koko. Because she's 100 percent dead right on everything. Four palettes and I opened EIGHT boxes total. Only ONCE did I see a gold or black item in any box--the silver hoop earrings, added to the wardrobe not too long ago. I got all kash and energy, stars once or twice, and of all the boxes only ONE besides the earrings had a real wardrobe item--and it should not have had that either: a hideously ugly cheap-denim-looking overalls with sandals you're forced to wear. And it was in the crummy box I happened to open. I realized it'd suddenly appeared in my wardrobe, black background with gold double K's--and it was absolutely NEVER, EVER in my wardrobe before. If true gold and black box items will NOT be given as prizes, or the proportion of what is included does not meet legal requirements for that claim, then it's called FRAUD. Further, if Glu isn't going to put any gold or black box items IN the gold and black boxes, then the boxes should NOT appear in those colors. And I screenshot the place where some certain few words used to be, but oops! Some genius left them out. I could tell you right now how for every implied promise AND claim--and what's missing--about events with the b and g boxes not having what's implied, suggested, inferred, would not happen again. But I won't. Because I don't want to call attention to what amounts to something that could've been a grave fk up, should I or anyone--or everyone--decide to pursue it. Glu--doesn't legal--do you have any legal people?!--tell your copywriters/proofreaders, whatever, what MUST appear in different types of copy?? Do you have any idea of the great financial loss that implies?? smh
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Isabeau, that denim jumpsuit is 45 kstars! You got a deal! :) jk, free is too much for that thing.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Wow. Semantics aside, I have to agree 100 percent with Koko. Because she's 100 percent dead right on everything. Four palettes and I opened EIGHT boxes total. Only ONCE did I see a gold or black item in any box--the silver hoop earrings, added to the wardrobe not too long ago. I got all kash and energy, stars once or twice, and of all the boxes only ONE besides the earrings had a real wardrobe item--and it should not have had that either: a hideously ugly cheap-denim-looking overalls with sandals you're forced to wear. And it was in the crummy box I happened to open. I realized it'd suddenly appeared in my wardrobe, black background with gold double K's--and it was absolutely NEVER, EVER in my wardrobe before. If true gold and black box items will NOT be given as prizes, or the proportion of what is included does not meet legal requirements for that claim, then it's called FRAUD. Further, if Glu isn't going to put any gold or black box items IN the gold and black boxes, then the boxes should NOT appear in those colors. And I screenshot the place where some certain few words used to be, but oops! Some genius left them out. I could tell you right now how for every implied promise AND claim--and what's missing--about events with the b and g boxes not having what's implied, suggested, inferred, would not happen again. But I won't. Because I don't want to call attention to what amounts to something that could've been a grave fk up, should I or anyone--or everyone--decide to pursue it. Glu--doesn't legal--do you have any legal people?!--tell your copywriters/proofreaders, whatever, what MUST appear in different types of copy?? Do you have any idea of the great financial loss that implies?? smh

Omg...I have to read this carefully again 'cause I'm not understanding much. I do not know what's the legal part of any of it so I guess you're right. I do not intent to say our comments and complains are not valid, is just that sometimes seeing them everywhere and for everything gets really dark and I usually come here to have a little fun and light up my RL, that's all. It was never my intention to offend anyone but I clearly have, so...

But hey! To each its own. I'm just going to try to control my critical mind and let it pass. That is for sure going to help me light up my days.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »

They really need to start explicitly stating what items you can get in these boxes. They need to clearly note that when opening a black box, you have a chance of getting black and white giftbox items as well as kstars/kash/energy. Further, they need to note that when opening a gold box, you have a chance of getting gold, black, and white giftbox items as well as kstars/kash/energy.

If this is the alternative to just getting kash and energy filled boxes once you have completed all the items in a series, then I am okay with that. However, there is no reason I should be getting gold box palettes filled with only white giftbox items when I have earned none of the gold box items yet.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Jon won the last look but I can't summit another look to get my last 4 event points! I still have 1h 17m but they no longer accept submissions. :mad:

image.jpg

I had the same thing happen and I only needed two points to get to the fourth box. Was kind of annoyed but oh well.
    tara98gold wrote: »
    I had the same thing happen and I only needed two points to get to the fourth box. Was kind of annoyed but oh well.

Hand hug tara, I just don't know how fair the voting event is. I vote for others a lot but what if my doll's submissions don't get to the players who vote a lot as well? Does that mean I might not get enough votes or it could be the ratio thing that those few votes decide I win or not? I can't explain well but I have already moved on. I am just hoping that the future voting event will be fair, no glitchy (stuck on waiting for tally page for more than 4hrs and didn't get result points, no even 10!!) and the waiting time will be reduced each time we vote.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱