Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Does anyone have any idea what kind of event we're having this weekend and next? I'm going to be traveling both weekends and tied up with family. I am hoping one of them might be a VIP.

The last two events were a dating event and a party event. I'd say, chances are pretty high that one of the next two is a VIP event... Especially considering how many we had this summer and how long it has been since the last. My guess would be that the next two events are a gig and a VIP event. That's pure speculation but im pretty sure. Not long until we find out what this weekend event is going to be!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I have a feeling it's VIP. We will see soon :)
    Lii wrote: »
    The last two events were a dating event and a party event. I'd say, chances are pretty high that one of the next two is a VIP event... Especially considering how many we had this summer and how long it has been since the last. My guess would be that the next two events are a gig and a VIP event. That's pure speculation but im pretty sure. Not long until we find out what this weekend event is going to be!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thanks, everyone! I am anxiously awaiting the spoilers. Just hours now... !!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    A good friend of mine has started watching Gossip Girl for the first time, and loves it. I just spent thirty minutes in the closet, creating each character and sending her the pics lol. I was able to get pretty close to Blair, Serena, Vanessa, Jenny and even Georgina. Silly but fun!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think I stopped at season 3. I want to watch it again! Is it still on Netflix? I need to binge watch
  • Options
    I think I stopped at season 3. I want to watch it again! Is it still on Netflix? I need to binge watch

Yes, she's watching on Netflix. I started again too.
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Yes, she's watching on Netflix. I started again too.

i started again too! the gb hair reminds me of a later season Blair. my all time fave episode is probably jenny's cotillion lol
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    i started again too! the gb hair reminds me of a later season Blair. my all time fave episode is probably jenny's cotillion lol

I agree about the gb hair! The helmet hair with the dark roots from a few months ago works too. I hadn't seen gossip girl in a few years and got sucked right back in. I love that show!
  • Options
    I missed the start of the fourth season for some reason. I think it was around the time we had to switch services because ours was acting up and I just never caught up. I added it on Netflix with the intent to start from the beginning just never got around to it. I'm really bad about starting shows and never finishing them
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I love love love Gossip Girl. Totally sucks you in and the fashion is to die for. That show has my dream wardrobe, particuraly on Serena and Blair. The guys are always dressed well too.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    arthurtvarthurtv Registered Users 1 Posts
    37EDC26000000578-0-image-a-65_1473070232914.jpg

Kim Kardashian wishes Beyonce a happy birthday on Snapchat

Kim Kardashian paid tribute to the Queen Bey on Sunday, as she has lead birthday tributes to Beyonce.
    The reality TV star was transformed into a beautiful bumble bee with big eyes and yellow stripes as she sang happy birthday to her musician friend on Snapchat.
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hubby bought Neko these pink shoes so she decided to wear them.

y9z4pIlh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The Android Twins were through yet another ordeal.....Here's how it all went down shortly after the Event started.

Skylar_Skam.gif

This was not some stunt I pulled, but the game just changed what Kat's spouse looked like. At least she dressed well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    The Android Twins were through yet another ordeal.....Here's how it all went down shortly after the Event started.

Skylar_Skam.gif

This was not some stunt I pulled, but the game just changed what Kat's spouse looked like. At least she dressed well.

Lol, Koko! When I first saw this, I thought you were talking about me and my Skylar! I was like, what did she do?? Oi, this Skylar Hale imposter. Still a little salty at Glu for naming their new villain after me after I called them out on some shady business dealings. #gluspiracy #saintskylar #ogskylar
  • Options
    It was Friday afternoon for about 2 hours. And the strangest thing....while the Z imposter was wearing a pair of shoes, my doll doesn't even own, so I didn't come out of that games history. And....they never should have named Evil Skylar, Skylar. I'm glad it's fixed. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    So I just opened my game, and it seems my doll has come up with some new tricks to outshine Skylar... And the dog.

tumblr_odk5xvtKhe1s4u9nqo1_1280.jpgtumblr_odk6d0hsd41s4u9nqo1_400.jpg
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ha! This happens to my dolls in K&K, too.
    Especially my male doll, he has the shirtless look many guys on the forums ask for. :)

IMG_3102.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LMAO Buttie!!! She's such a show off :p:p
    Buttiel wrote: »
    So I just opened my game, and it seems my doll has come up with some new tricks to outshine Skylar... And the dog.

tumblr_odk5xvtKhe1s4u9nqo1_1280.jpgtumblr_odk6d0hsd41s4u9nqo1_400.jpg
  • Options
    Regarding my Stalker.....turns out it was a temporary little glitch, in which my doll was right in it's own game, but totally different in everyone else's. If this happens again, change something in customization, and when that syncs, all should be good again. So...if it happens to you, you know what to do now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That was a funny glitch Koko!

lol at the nudes of Buttiel and Jon without his nipples!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Those glitches are cracking me up!

I got a call from Maria this morning to buy another pet :o:o After I bought it I got another luxe goal immediately after which was a little weird. I've not had that happen before.
  • Options
    bqHQZ4C.png?2

There are only like 10 black pants in the wardrobe. I totally know which pair this is :p
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    bqHQZ4C.png?2

There are only like 10 black pants in the wardrobe. I totally know which pair this is :p

I hate that too! It's always a guessing game, I wish there was a "buy now" button or at least something that takes you to the item.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    there should be a direct link to buy it. Oh, did I tell you? THe iPad FINALLy got the Rome home call. I'm sorry, but I wanted those 13 Stars. lol. So I ran right over and bought it. 2 Down one to go.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I want my male doll to be as tall as Jonathan! He looks so tiny standing next to Jonathan and it bothers me that my male doll, Jon is the same height as my female doll, Angeline. :(

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jon... it's too late for growth hormones!! :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jon... it's too late for growth hormones!! :p

Haha ...I know. My hubby doesn't like his image in KKH. He said it's too feminine. Many people said my hubby looks like John Cena.
    He likes his image in K&K better. K&K doll is more muscular!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Haha ...I know. My hubby doesn't like his image in KKH. He said it's too feminine. Many people said my hubby looks like John Cena.
    He likes his image in K&K better. K&K doll is more muscular!

I don't know why they made the male dolls in these games short if they could choose to make them taller.

LOL John Cena! It just reminds me of those prank calls, you know!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The fact that guys and girls have the same height doesn't bother me cause we're supposed all models and plus the fact that girls are always wearing heels, so that aspect it's ok they have similar heights, but when on comparision to the VIPs I really hate how we look like lol

I can't stand Khloe, Kendall, Jonathan and André's heights!

Now as for body type I love how Vats is! Invictus my BS:AD doll has this 'hunk' body and he looks great in underwear or sportwear, but he looks 'goofy' and sometimes 'bloated' with certain kinds of clothing while Vats always looks perfect and classy.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I know others are having issues with Maria so I don't mean to brag but I'm so excited! She called me with another deal on the doggy in Montana. I've (im)patiently waited forever it seems and I've had three pet deals in the past 2 weeks. I have enough now that I can do an extra round on gig event weekends from all the energy I get :D