Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/2/16 ~ Ready for a 5Star Weekend? It IS Labor Day After All!!!

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    And is anyone else's game lagging suddenly? It acts like it's full and bloated, but it's got an untouched 128 GB added memory. :( I hate troubleshooting during a grind. maybe later. I'll keep an eye out for when the games get the calls. Maybe she's on a work slowdown.

Yes! I've been thinking that for a while now. It's not really bad but just not like it used to be. Today it even got completely stuck and I had to force close it because it wouldn't do anything.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I was so happy with my free box!!
    2QSRKme.png

Now this is how my doll Minji is lookin' fine as hell after grinding for 8h nonstop
    x96UJQ4.jpg

P.s. is anyone else reaallyy noticing the **** job lmao they look too perf
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Katie I shouldn't be doing this but maaaaaybe try the box the hair was in previously. I usually do that and it worked out well. Not all the time but most of the time.

Angeline Congrats on getting hair and new Balmain, you look fab!

Speaking of which, Maria really stopped calling me for both my games since the update, is she angry at me or something?

My hair was in bottom left box when I opened my first palette. When I decided to open another ... well.

YCx3LT7.jpg

I saw someone else get bottom left, too. So... Max's not-so-famous box suggestion for the hair is bottom left.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

HBKalinda2.jpg

If you're just getting here.............It's Kalinda's Birthday Weekend.

Bring on the presents. Right Kalinda?

How about a Boxing Kat?

Boxing_Cat.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay Max ;)

Guess what, I hit bottom left too. I usually go first 3 boxes, but I did bottom 3 boxes since I had to at least try the bottom left first. I'm crying happy tears.

bve4b6d.jpg

I wanted the ring too, really like that it's a double ring. Went for the same 3 boxes on the bottom, best decision ever! Only thing was, I should have started from the bottom left box first, but I shouldn't be greedy.

yE5QlLF.jpg

Now anyone guys opened their boxes yet? I really want the shirt for Jax... really want.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yay Max ;)

Guess what, I hit bottom left too. I usually go first 3 boxes, but I did bottom 3 boxes since I had to at least try the bottom left first. I'm crying happy tears.

bve4b6d.jpg

I wanted the ring too, really like that it's a double ring. Went for the same 3 boxes on the bottom, best decision ever! Only thing was, I should have started from the bottom left box first, but I shouldn't be greedy.

yE5QlLF.jpg

Now anyone guys opened their boxes yet? I really want the shirt for Jax... really want.

Congrats!! every week, I Wait for the guys to post their boxes before I open mine, too, lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I try that sometimes...but I get so anxious, I have to do 3 boxes for each doll first. THen when the free box comes, I do anothe 2 for each.

Now that it was mentioned, AppleP hasn't gotten a maria call all day. I keep trying to tease her, but no dice. I can't tell you how many times my dolls slip into the Rome residence, only to tell the realtor.....uh...no interested. Or I say yes, then change my mind. After the first device got it the second the update came....I thought the other 2 would be easy. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Wow! Nai, your palettes are superb! Congrats!
    Here is Jon's palette:
    I favor my female doll. Jon usually only gets one palette. He gets what he gets and he doesn't get upset. :)

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    The luck ends here.

I usually crop my pictures because it looks nicer, but I can't be bothered now.

Take a look at how Glu flucked me up big time.

sHcY7xF.png
    4HQofW4.png
    eZRthjI.png

No item x 1

sauQx6z.png
    hfOiTxF.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    They gave me hell from here on. I just wanted the flucking shirt. The shirt with a daamn rectangle black box on it.

IFM1Wk6.png
    MUVvcs4.png
    VbIeupk.png
    iHjPxpB.png
    WpJ9m1Y.png
    xGS7Xt4.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    qxTA1mW.png
    cg1Ejiu.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ugh, seeing the guys' stuff makes me jealous. I am thinking about starting a guy's game just for ... its and giggles ... but I wouldn't even know where to start to make one. Especially since I only have one GC.
  • Options
    qxTA1mW.png
    cg1Ejiu.jpg

Nooooo. The boxes are lame and awful but no quitting!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    currently working towards my free box and trying to decide where to spend k-stars on a second. My usual - second from the left, top row - will hopefully be lucky but do I then chose one of the corner boxes, the one next to it on that row or the one directly below it?! ack! I just hope to win at least one item, ideally the pants and hair or even just the pants TBQH.

Wish me luck!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    currently working towards my free box and trying to decide where to spend k-stars on a second. My usual - second from the left, top row - will hopefully be lucky but do I then chose one of the corner boxes, the one next to it on that row or the one directly below it?! ack! I just hope to win at least one item, ideally the pants and hair or even just the pants TBQH.

Wish me luck!!

Massive luck to you!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    cg1Ejiu.jpg

Ugh, I know it gets harder when you're left with only 1 item to chase.

I opened 5 boxes and got the pants and hair. Good luck, Andy!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy birthday, Kalinda!

dBHY5Kl.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I just got the pants (how is that even possible? I don't feel like I was grinding very hard today and the points are higher than usual because of the four day event)

But omg, I love those pants! They look so good with so many of the shoes and tops. They're definitely my new favorite pants in the game, they can be styled so many different ways.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I definitely wish the gift box part could be adjusted; I hate seeing users (like Naimonster above) spend so many k-stars and still not see the item they want.

I get that it is supposed to be chance, but if you are spending that many k-stars you should get what you want. That's why I so often stay away from chasing - even if I were to drop $100 on k-stars for the game right now, I still wouldn't be guaranteed the box hair that I want. Honestly, that's why I don't spend as much real $$$ on the game as I would otherwise.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Birthday Weekend Kalinda!!!

candles-happy-birthday-cake-for-Kalinda.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Same for me Lii, mines been doing it for a while. I keep blaming my wifi but now I'm sure it's the game after reading these comments :rolleyes:
    Lii wrote: »
    Yes! I've been thinking that for a while now. It's not really bad but just not like it used to be. Today it even got completely stuck and I had to force close it because it wouldn't do anything.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Inspiration:
    Earnable outfit
    Kim_Kardashian_and_Kanye_West_2.jpg
    Earnable boots
    Fotor_147285800899872.jpg
    Giftbox dress
    900x900.jpg
    Giftbox hairstyle
    Kim_Kardashian_Long_Hairstyles_High_Ponytail_Hai.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hahaha sorry Kim but this time I gotta side with Glu on the outfit interpretation
  • Options
    Yeah, I think Glu did it better. #GDIB
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Unpopular opinion: I kind of like the flight suit version better! But I still like Glu's version, as well. Just wish the boots were a bit higher so we can have some real thigh high boots that fit well!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Oh Naimonster, this game can be so cruel and torturous on your mind. I worked so hard to get the hair last week but nope! I usually have 3 boxes that I choose from and it was just NEVER in any of the 3, like how can it not be? This week I told myself, OK, just the one box, maybe 2 if it's kash and I feel like crying and what happens? First box and voila, hair! WHERE WAS THIS LUCK LAST WEEK?!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Hahaha sorry Kim but this time I gotta side with Glu on the outfit interpretation
    Yeah, I think Glu did it better.* #GDIB
    i agree 100% :) good job Glu!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    seeing that picture I'm sure the boots are green now... lol I'm having such a hard time styling since I keep thinking it's black but doesn't match some black items... ugh mismatching blacks lol
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    qxTA1mW.png
    cg1Ejiu.jpg

Awwww, Nai!!! That's the WORST!!! :( at least you got all of the others... But the boxes couldn't have just given you the one thing you wanted?!?! Ughhh :( I'm sorry!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kalinda 🎂!
    Android