Options

Monday...midweek spoiler time! (12-12-2016)

Comments

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    The event starts two hours from now, right?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Sil5678 it starts 10 minutes from now!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So it's 12 points per party + 7 from your contacts when you do them in Calabasas.
    The second box is 150 so it doesn't look like they reduced the points...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    No need to pout... I'm here LOL

This week, there will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Parties) & Throwback Sale. Enjoy!
    Wait.... an actual throwback sale where we can purchase actual throwback items in our closet for a limited time, or do you mean throwback boxes where we spend 60 Kstars for stuff like the green St. Patriicks Day boa?

Kalinda, please make it happen that we can actually choose what throwback items we want to buy like cool hair, boots, pet purses, ect. Put them in the closet for purchase, even if it's for a just a day or two.
    GC: Zoรซ Strange
  • Options
    Sil5678 it starts 10 minutes from now!

Thank you Linda I thought two hours!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Event. guys. Each game got their first prize....I got 30 energy, 30 energy and 25 Stars.

How is everyone doing?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got k-stars on my first box, nice!
    Wait.... an actual throwback sale where we can purchase actual throwback items in our closet for a limited time, or do you mean throwback boxes where we spend 60 Kstars for stuff like the green St. Patriicks Day boa?

Kalinda, please make it happen that we can actually choose what throwback items we want to buy like cool hair, boots, pet purses, ect. Put them in the closet for purchase, even if it's for a just a day or two.

This!

Honestly haven't seen anyone posting about their purchases of these boxes in a while. Wonder if it is that profitable, to them keep putting them there every other week...

However what really bothers me is that they give a chance to any new hacked game to have ALL items at a snap, while we have to wait/grind/spend crazily until be able to reach the end of the rainbow, (by that I mean all good stuff is programmed to show up only at the final boxes).
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think the fact that we now have regular chances each week to win a TB item has played a part in people not opening additional boxes. For me, I'm not interested in paying k-stars only to end up with a purse or sunglasses. I'd rather spend them knowing exactly what I'm going to get, whether that's k-stars items in the wardrobe or event weekends. And even that is iffy anymore because of the chance to win cash. K-stars for cash? No thank you.

I got 30 energy in my first black box. Not a great start...
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I never bought those boxes after finding out that all the hairstyles were pushed to the back.

CFZ67Cc.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    My niece opened my first black box (because she likes open them!) and she got me this pair of sunglasses! I think they are from an event because they are in the wardrobe with the ones from the events, or am I wrong?

Screenshot_20161213-163129_zpsw0rwr9zl_edit_1481646374383_zpsgvxrildo.jpeg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I may or may not participate in the midweek event, but I did buy two TB boxes and weren't disappointed by them. Someone mentioned that the hairstyles are the last things that pop up in the palettes. I wonder if this means that I've gotten almost all of the items then. I also find it funny that I got this particular hairstyle when Christmas is around the corner.

QvBb7xL.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts

This is what I thought she meant by "throwback sale" -- where we could purchase tb items in our closet for a limited time. Woke up today, and guess that's not the case! :/
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kate!

B7DDy4L.png

I love your new mansion :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kate!

B7DDy4L.png

I love your new mansion :p

Awwwwwwwwwwww Nai!!!! :o Thank you so much, I love this! You are so sweet! Thank you thank you thank you! <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag, Nai ;)

Happy Birthday Kate!!

5v2u1.jpg
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy birthday Kate!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ~ ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰ ~
    H a p p y B i r t h d a y KATE
    ~ ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰ ~
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kate!!!

tenor.gif
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    H a p p y B i r t h d a y KATE ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰
    Syndra, this may sound weird but your posts always look so beautiful! :D lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    แŽปแŽชแขแขY แดแ†แŽกแŽขแŽปแŽ แŽชY KแŽชแŽขแŽฌ!

HDsfMd06Y4fPa.gif

Ain8Cru3Lqqo8.gif

vF2tfElUdU4Ug.gif
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Happy birthday, Kate! Hope you have a wonderful day :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I try not to complain much but its pretty insane that the event requires us to throw 32 parties in less than 3 days. Since they take about 41 energy each thats like 1300 energy in 2 days and 17 hours or something like that....
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    I try not to complain much but its pretty insane that the event requires us to throw 32 parties in less than 3 days. Since they take about 41 energy each thats like 1300 energy in 2 days and 17 hours or something like that....

I get what you're saying and that's why I don't bother with doing party midweek events because it's too difficult especially for people who have jobs and school so I skip it and do storylines and dates with hubby instead. I don't care about the black and gold boxes since I tend to get cash and energy anyway and TB boxes don't really interest me like they use to.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Syndra, this may sound weird but your posts always look so beautiful! :D lol

Aww thank you Camila tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg.gif๐Ÿ’– It's just one of those little things I do to make peeps happy ;) And don't worry, what you said isn't weird at all. :D Your gif's epic! Haha troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    I get what you're saying and that's why I don't bother with doing party midweek events because it's too difficult especially for people who have jobs and school so I skip it and do storylines and dates with hubby instead. I don't care about the black and gold boxes since I tend to get cash and energy anyway and TB boxes don't really interest me like they use to.

I feel you NQueen331 and ldavis1636 cutepig31.gifcutepig31.gifcutepig31.gif
    I try to throw parties here at work though I'm really busy
    tumblr_m57um4T3Oi1qgy16y.gif
    Glu should really stop making us throw parties during midweek events. It's just frustrating when we realize that we wouldn't be able to finish this event because of more important things that are keeping us busy even though we tried our very very best to tap tap tap.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I swear these midweek events are so unnecessarily hard. The only reasons party weekend events are doable is because of the bonuses you get for owning exclusive items and the extra side gigs that reward points.

The dating midweek event we had a while ago sad even harder, I only managed to get one box lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I swear these midweek events are so unnecessarily hard. The only reasons party weekend events are doable is because of the bonuses you get for owning exclusive items and the extra side gigs that reward points.

The dating midweek event we had a while ago sad even harder, I only managed to get one box lol.

IKR. In my case I was able to finish the dating midweek event but I've lost 40,000ka$h because of dating at OAK for it's the only convenient way to do dating events. I feel like we're buying those dating event items. Lol tumblr_lzwdi7F2re1r4sp06.gif
  • Options
    torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    who should i contact if I STILL DO NOT have a midweek event and it's been since October?
    iOS user, level 30
  • Options
    who should i contact if I STILL DO NOT have a midweek event and it's been since October?

Did you try GLU support in-game messaging?
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I opened two boxes and of course, I pick wrong.

EbMOiEq.png

I am about to uninstall and get the other version of this game :mad: I am done with throwback sales because this is the type of junk I do not want to see especially after I got chewed out at work all effing day. 120 k-stars wasted on a plastic ring that some uncreative mind came up with and a dress that I did NOT even want when it was released the first time around. What happened to a selection throwback items being placed in the wardrobe for purchase??!! I guess that is just too darn generous to do.