Options

Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I've never seen the sparkly heels in any of my palettes.

tumblr_n28berAsmu1qj19x3o1_500.jpg
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    So far I've gotten the sweaters, skates, and the hair. Love the sweater, so festive. The hair is cute too but I was bummed to see it's actually a long hairstyle and not a long bob like it showed up. Still hoping I can get the glittery shoes and the bag!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So far I've gotten the sweaters, skates, and the hair. Love the sweater, so festive. The hair is cute too but I was bummed to see it's actually a long hairstyle and not a long bob like it showed up. Still hoping I can get the glittery shoes and the bag!

I think many of us wished that hair had been shoulder-length like it appeared-- we need more hair of that length!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    wait all day to open that gift box and it's that long sleeve shirt in salmon. saw the skates again, but nada. still never seen the dress nor the light up sweater
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Had to spend 25 stars again but at least got the skates in my third box. I really hate spending that much on boxes but I can't resist. Missed the hair again :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    I've never seen the sparkly heels in any of my palettes.

tumblr_n28berAsmu1qj19x3o1_500.jpg

I've seen them in a few palettes (but I play 3 games) I did win them for one doll. One has the shoes, the boots, 2 have sweaters, one has the dress, 2 have the hair, and one has the bag. I did that off the top of my head. How KrayKray are we? The prizes my dolls have I know automatically, yet ask me a simple question about another aspect of my life, and it's "What? Huh? Of gee, I don't know, I can't remember" I'm like an inferior idiot savant. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do we remember the cut off date? I thought Kalinda said we'll have more time but I can't find a post.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A few days since the boxes started, she said we had about 2 weeks more. So I think until next week?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I hope we have almost another week for the holiday boxes because for now I have only two holiday items... and today I had the dress and sweater in my pallette but I didn't have the option to open another box for free and so I didn't have the chance to pick them (I say so because the dress was where I wanted to pick if I had the option to open for free)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    First item this year.. the skating shoes! I love them, I love skating irl :)

I wish for the sparkly shoes, the hair, the dress.. the sweater is sooo fun :) yeah, I want everything lol

2rzuydk.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • Options
    Whoohoo! Got the adorable boots in today's GB openings (yes, I open multiple-- I really want to get all the items!)

Here's Everly keeping warm in Montana in her new boots!

P7P2lMd.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    Kat's game won the red dress, white jacket. THe other two games... one got the sparkley shoes, third game nothing. But one is spending 25Stars a day for the 2nd two boxes. :( But yay on the Dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Won the sparkly shoes from my first box and they were the only item in my palette. I'm glad I only opened one more box for 10 KStars. No sight of the dress and I think I won't have a chance to win it or the hair. Oh well.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I just made a spread sheet of what I need. lol. Everyone needs skates. One game needs hair, one game needs the dress, 1 game needs shoes. 1 game needs the sweater. If I walk away from the boxes with the Hair, the shoes, the dress and the sweater I'll be happy. So, 4 items and I'll be happy. THrow in the skates and I'll qvell. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm hoping to get the boots and sweater by the end of the event. I'm also missing the skates and purse but I'm ok with missing those. I could have kicked myself yesterday: I opened my daily box and it gave me the option to open another one but quick fingers accidentally tapped the OK button and I didn't get my second chance. Both the sweater and boots were in that palette.
  • Options
    2 dolls have the sweater, they're having fun with that. If I get one more dress, one more hair and one more shoes I'll be thrilled. The Ipad and Vats' Kat has the dress (Vats Kat suddenly becomes the one I'm most concerned with lol. Vats is depending on her. :) I'd love the 3rd Sweater, but realistically, if all 3 get the hair the shoes and the dress....the Holiday GBs will have left me totally satisfied. Sure, I'd love a pair of skates, but if I get one desired item a day out of 3 games, I think the day was a success.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I have all the items I really wanted for Lala, but I'm worried for Finn. He usually only has one item in his palette (I guess because he is still missing so many daily box items) and I have yet to see the hair in one which I want so bad!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank God for my daughter or Kiki still wouldn't have any Christmas items lol. She chose my boxes yesterday and today and I know for a fact I wouldn't have picked those boxes :p I hope she can find the sparkly shoes for me before the boxes disappear ;)

OYkmTJ.jpg

ggU6Fb.jpg
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I just need the dress. I have used stars to open a few because I wanted the hair. I finally got the hair this morning, yay!
  • Options
    Yeah I finally got the hair! I'm so happy with that I really wanted them! For now I have only 3 holiday items, the skates, the bag and the hair but I really want the dress before the holiday boxes will finish :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    So far I got the boots, the sweater, and the purse. I paid a ton of stars to get them. I really need those heels. Like. Really. I'm not playing. If those heels are not gonna end up in my wardrobe, I'm gonna cry forever. This is serious.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After two days without luck, got this sweater today. I'm hoping to get those shoes before the boxes go away.
    YKvHEqF.png?1

Don't want to see you cry Cherrey! Praying to you get them!

OMG Sugar! Your daughter nailed it! Now you know what to do at weekend events!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Got the sweater and sparkly heels today in my two free boxes :D now i really want the hair and the dress! Skates and purse i already got. So happy about the boxes this year! I havent even payed k stars!! Last year I didnt get a single item though
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Congrats on that sweater, Vatsey! It's very cute. My fingers are crossed for you to get those shoes! I hate it when an item is only available through a limited amount of boxes, like these holiday ones. There is absolutely no control to get an item and when you mess your shots up, the chance is gone and you probably never see this item again. I hate this kind of pressure :(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy first day of Winter!

KKH_Twitter_1st_day_winter_04.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    ^ OMG the hairrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Love the sweater (or sweater dress?) too!
  • Options
    I need that hair Kalinda!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Thank you for the teaser image, Kalinda! can't wait to see those items in-game. Also, I like her pose!

I missed the Christmas hair in my daily boxes today:

7ueWmyy.png?1

But I did get the cute short hair! Here's Everly with her new 'do and her new beau:

QFQ0xAv.jpg

ETA: Is there an NYC background? I own the Tribeca home but I don't have a Tribeca or Soho background-- I would love to take photos in NYC, especially during these dating events!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ooh the guy's beanie with ear ****s, cute.

I didn't chase the beanie hair for Jax last weekend because I know that my lucky b/tch streak had ended lol. Okay but the honest truth was I was on a trip with the suckiest wifi, and it refused to load my game...
    PM to add