Options

Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Maybe it's because we have items now, and it's an automatic thing. But, to see none again just shook me. Bur Today the sweater...tomorrow the dress. ;)

I'm still feeling the warm fuzzy. Just look in our closets. And the make up choices. hmmmmm....love the closet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    I'm still upset about the last krewgoals event, I wasn't into on the 1st place items TBH, but I was hoping to win to you get that bob style and rock it around!

All those connection problems and numerous glitches are keeping me away from that game.

Yeah, I really wanted that hair, but I'm not too sad about the dress and the bag. Our krew def keeps me in that game, tho
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Congratulations Syndra. I'm so glad you got your hair. ;) I was so happy when my phone got the sweater. You can make an outfit out of a sweater. ;) Now if she gets the dress tomorrow.......

But seriously, have others seen a drop in the items? Suddenly I'm seeing palettes with no items again. But I said 1 wishlist item per day among the 3 games was a good day. ANd today we got the sweater. THe other 2....nothing. ;(

Tomorrow is another day. I'll get the mojo working.

Thank you, koko! 😊 That sweater is too cute~ πŸ’– I'm also hoping to get the dress cuz i only have the skating shoes and hair 😞 but I'm still thankful. 😍 Sometimes I see only one item in my palette. GLU, please you are good to us players, your customers, so I know you'll continue being generous this Christmas. 😘✨
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    After days of K-Stars (not really complaining about those) and kash, last night I won the hair! It's beautiful and I'm so happy - if I can manage to get the shoes as well then I'll be even happier.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I've def seen a drop off. I didn't see anything yesterday and today the skates again. I've never seen the sweater or the dress. I'd love to have the skates or boots (which I've only seen once) but we'll see. Just wish I was getting something out of these partnerships other than 1/3 or 2/3 every time
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Today is my second day in a row that there were no items in my palette. I'm just happy I did not pay K-stars to open an additional box!
    Congrats, Syndra and Elspeth, on winning the hair! It is sooo gorgeous!
    And Andrzej, you are rocking that sleeve tattoo, I love it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want the dress, haven't seen it at all. I also haven't been able to open a 2nd box for free for 2 days now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I stopped collecting partnerships and it really has helped. I have 3 completed and by not collecting them it takes those tiles out of the running. It's not perfect, but I've usually had at least one holiday item in my palettes since I started doing that.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    haftime wrote: Β»
    Yeah, I really wanted that hair, but I'm not too sad about the dress and the bag. Our krew def keeps me in that game, tho

Yeah I'm very attached to our krew too, and I love my doll. Just feel that the gameplay is pure frustration.
    I want the dress, haven't seen it at all. I also haven't been able to open a 2nd box for free for 2 days now.

I'd also like to have those often, could help me to grab easily those prizes.

My score is low compared to last year, few days to go and missing 4 items (both hairstyles, pants and the shoes).
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    All 3 have the sparkley shoes, all three have the sweater.....1 needs hair, 1 needs the dress and I'll be thrilled. the bag, the boots are nice but not necessary and the skates.....I'm hoping for a spectacular couple of days with the GBs. Although once they shifted into afternoon openings.....not as good. :) But.....full of Christmas Cheer....I can do it. You can do it. We can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg.... Btw, I got the sweater too but I'm not really that into it.

Here i I am with the lovely Nai.

efhpaq.jpg

2pt6pti.jpg
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Okay, I thought this exact same thing, Sil, but look what happened to me today:

dFdbvHJ.jpg

Cash x 2 and then bam. It was the last item I really, really wanted. I still don't have the sweater or the dress, and I hope I get them, but I know I can live without.

Thank you, you were right because finally this happened today!!
    Screenshot_20161223-164239_zpsnzkip7u2_edit_1482508126955_zpsolh41zcf.jpeg

me and my doll are very happy!!!
    KKH_Screenshot_1482507954031_zpsuczq2pjv.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Just so you all know, we haven't changed the rates since they were boosted! Here's to more boxes and more items in the future for those who've been missing them recently! *clink clink*
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Please let us know how many more days we have!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I got the hair yesterday.. today partnership ugh.. I want the shoes and the bag.. hope to get them these days
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Just so you all know, we haven't changed the rates since they were boosted! Here's to more boxes and more items in the future for those who've been missing them recently! *clink clink*

*puts soapbox away*
  • Options
    I got the hair yesterday.. today partnership ugh.. I want the shoes and the bag.. hope to get them these days

Yay Sassy! I'm still so not used to seeing you as a blonde in your profile pic. Fingers crossed you get the items you want!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yay Sassy! I'm still so not used to seeing you as a blonde in your profile pic. Fingers crossed you get the items you want!

Well Sassy irl dyed her hair ice blonde ombre.. so I decided its time to change Sassy doll too lol its time for changes irl and in game lol
    Although she is only blonde on her profile pic, in game I'm still with the light brown, still thinking whether should I stick with the fake tan or use the more natural shade, should I buy the teal color for eyes, the pouty lips.. etc lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Whoo hoo I got the hair yesterday! Here are Everly (with her new hair!) and Kayla doing some Christmas shopping in Paris. It's a little chilly, so we've got our warm coats on (Cherrey inspried me to wear this coat, BTW). :)

8JcDhaL.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    Well Sassy irl dyed her hair ice blonde ombre.. so I decided its time to change Sassy doll too lol its time for changes irl and in game lol
    Although she is only blonde on her profile pic, in game I'm still with the light brown, still thinking whether should I stick with the fake tan or use the more natural shade, should I buy the teal color for eyes, the pouty lips.. etc lol

Oh girl, I'm jelly. I'm trying to get to platinum in real life myself, but my hair dresser will only lighten my hair every few months to keep it from breaking and stuff, so I'm not there yet.

This is my vote for new customizations: Do a couple different versions and post them on here so we can give feedback. Although I already vote for turquoise eyes like, a million times over.
  • Options
    Also, speaking of gift boxes, I really shouldn't gripe about the odds anymore (even though I know others are still struggling) because I got this today.

d7W9qVZ.jpg

So now I only have the dress left, yay.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Today is just my lucky day! I got the top from the gift box event outfit and now this:

18WYTV.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Please let us know how many more days we have!

Holiday items will be in the Daily Giftbox until Dec 26 10PM EST! Good luck!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options

drinkup.gif

One more game gets boxes tonight......hoping for something fun. So far, no items from either of the other games today, so I'm hopeful. ALthough one palette had no items, and the other game had one. FIngers crossed, and ready to *clink :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Whoo hoo I got the hair yesterday! Here are Everly (with her new hair!) and Kayla doing some Christmas shopping in Paris. It's a little chilly, so we've got our warm coats on (Cherrey inspried me to wear this coat, BTW). :)

8JcDhaL.jpg

Everly rocks her new hairstyle (and the coat) :D
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

8JcDhaL.jpg

I best make sure I always look good enough to stand next to you! I love that coat, but had never seen it before, perhaps I should pick one up in Paris!

And goodness, til the 26th? Oh I do hope I get the skates by then at least! Anything else would be gravy.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AppleP got the skates. Did I or did I not say, with 3 games, if I get one good item per day I'm happy? Well, I got 3 nothings with my first game, 3 nothings with my 2nd......and 2 nothings and the skates for the 3rd. So happy. Thank you Glu. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Yesterday I won the green purse in my gift box; it's really cute! The only items I'm missing are the sparkly heels, the flat boots, and the really pretty red dress with the white coat- haven't seen that in my boxes at all.
    I REALLY want the dress, the heels are nice, and I don't care for the boots.
    I might let myself open a second box since we only have a few days left and 10 kstars isn't that bad...but I can't complain since I've gotten some cute stuff! I hope they do this again next year.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got the hair!!! :D I'm only missing the dress, i don't like it that much so i'm ok if i don't get it. Good luck everyone!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Does anyone know when the last day of the Christmas gift boxes is? I have everything except the cute green purse and the boots and I really want them both before it ends.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE