thinkthistle wrote: »
You know those cheap necklaces that come in several different colors? If we had rings, bracelets and maybe even earrings to match, that would be great.
Lana~ wrote: »
Even though, I know this has been suggested countless times before, I still can't believe that male dolls don't have a shirtless option. Both Britney's and Nicki's game have it, and even though I heard that it's pricey, it'd be ridiculous to not have that relatively simple option available for boys who want to 'show it off'. And yeah, I remember the hilarious April Fools nude outfit, but that was.. that was just something else.
As for us girls, I'd love to see this type of hairstyle make it to the game at some point:
Ever since I found that picture on Pinterest, I've literally been obsessed with it, so hopefully.. something similar to it could show up in one of the upcoming weekend events.
Lii wrote: »
Please change the way the pop ups work. They ruin the gameplay experience. Either make it so they fade away on their own or that they at least don't require immediate attention and other things can be tapped.
They take forever to pop up until the close button finally appears and it's not like they contain any relevant information. No one reads them anyways, so please don't make them so obnoxious.
maxrockatansky wrote: »
Hey guys, first off, I think it's awesome you are taking suggestions and implementing them in game. I have two which I think are fairly innocuous.
1) Please please please give guys the option to change their beard color like you have their eyebrows! I'd love to be able to customize my guy's game to have light hair and a dark beard. (Thank you for doing the eyebrows for us)
2) Can you split the music and ambient sound into two buttons to toggle on and off? I've had my sound turned off in KKH for ages because the music is so loud (so when I want to play in the Starbucks line, I'm not getting crazy stares). But I really like the sound effects that have been created for the game, like the seagulls and the luggage unzipping, etc. A lot of games have these two functions split so you can have the sound effects but no music. Just a thought.
Merylfresh wrote: »
Hi all, I'm new here. I have one request on traveling, not sure if this is the proper place to write (sry if not). So, what I was thinking is to improve traveling, because now it is too frustraiting for me to scroll all the places to go to the next city when looking for energy items. It would be nice if the list of places stop on the previous checked one.
Anyhow, I love the game! keep it up!
Naimonster wrote: »
- More vehicles (Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, sport bike, yacht)
- Body tattoos
- Add Kstars to VIP subscription
- Kash item to participate in SYS events
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!