Options

KK:H Weekday Event 8/14/17 - It's a 5 Star Professional!

Comments

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    With luxury goals, Maria offers you to buy something and it gives rewards. For example I was offered a 6k cash necklace today, it gave me 1 k-star, 225 XP and 3 energies. If the thing you buy is a K-star item, you get more rewards. So if Maria called me with a good k-star item, let's say it costs 40 k-stars, it would give me 6-7 k-stars, 300 xp, 5 energy back. Or something like that. Not that important but sometimes good to have. I hope I got your question right! If you don't recieve them I think you should ask Glu about it. There was a time my luxury goals disappeared for a while but it restored itself.

I only reached 600 points for a couple of times because I didn't know how! Turns out, it takes a little bit dedication. I only did my own gigs from Simon and well, they take a little too much time. Do as much as gigs as possible. Do you have the house in Calabasas? I, and most of the people here do 3 hour reality shows there. Calabasas house allows you to call 4 friends to a gig. Each friends give you 4 points. After you complete a 3 hour gig, you get 12 points.

If you have a bonus gold star (gives you a bonus for gigs so you only have to fill 4 stars), you can do two 3 hour gigs with one full energy bar! How cool is that? In the end, you get 16 x2 = 32 points from a full bar, while doing an 8 hour gig (sometimes takes 2 energy bars) gives you 20 points. Also with calling 4 friends, you can fill their friendship meter faster and earn rewards from them!

All you need to do just take your time and tap tap tap. If this was a weekend event it would have been easier to fill because they give extra points for each item you earn from the boxes. I hope this helps!

The Calabasa house let you invite 7 people. The Malibu house let you invite four. Other than that great information to know. I didn't know I need 600 points. Going to do reality show like crazy!

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?255027-KKH-Houses-and-Pets-Cost-List
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »

IMG_4742.jpg

Eh, I got those awful looking glasses in my 1st box. Really wanted money, since I'm trying to save up for a house
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Omg this has nothing to do with this but I added you as a friend on Facebook, hope it's okay. :o

It's so excitingg it's so nice to have you in my game! <3
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I also have 2 other questions even though they have nothing to do with this
    1- when u go to one of your house you can throw a party or hangout with a VIP what does the hangout do? Cause at one party event I try to use that once thinking I'm inviting a VIP to the party to maybe get more rewards but instead I could only hangout with that one VIP and didn't get anything 
    2- is there a specific type of vehicle that I can buy so I don't have to pay for anything whoever location I want to go? Like I have the speedster but I can only go around lax and JFK location without paying anything else still cost me money

1- In order to invite a VIP to a gig, you have to hangout with them first. Think it of as a way of pleasing them so that they'll come when you ask. After you hangout with them, you can ask them to come. Or you can give 5 stars to skip that process.

2- For airport locations, you can buy a jet. For subway location, you can buy a car. I bought the car and I saved up so much cash since, it's very useful.
    Keia wrote: »
    The Calabasa house let you invite 7 people. The Malibu house let you invite four. Other than that great information to know. I didn't know I need 600 points. Going to do reality show like crazy!

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?255027-KKH-Houses-and-Pets-Cost-List

Yes, for parties Calabasas lets you invite 7 but for realities it's 4.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Ok here is an update, I am super confused
    The number of guest you can invite into the house, is it different when you do parties and reality show? Meaning if i through a party I can only invite 4 people but if I do an reality show then I can only invite 2 people? I ask this because I did a reality show in Mailbu and the forum said 4 people but I only could invite 2, unless I am not looking hard enough. Thanks
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    The number of guest you can invite into the house, is it different when you do parties and reality show? Meaning if i through a party I can only invite 4 people but if I do an reality show then I can only invite 2 people? I ask this because I did a reality show in Mailbu and the forum said 4 people but I only could invite 2, unless I am not looking hard enough. Thanks

I don't know about the Malibu house but in Calabasas it's 7 for parties, 4 for reality shows. In London, it's both two. I guess it depends on the house?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options

Parties and Reality shows have different numbers of people you can invite. I don't know about a party in Malibu but you can invite 2 guests during a show.
  • Options
    Besides clicking all 4 of the little things above your guest heads, what else do you click on at the Calabasas house?
  • Options
    ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Is anyone else not getting stars for every gig? Are there only certain types that count for this event? I'm just doing the ones Simon offers.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Besides clicking all 4 of the little things above your guest heads, what else do you click on at the Calabasas house?

When I'm doing reality shows I do this and if I have the two options besides the front door I click on those, it takes me 3 energy bolts but I sometimes don't so I click on any 4 energy-bolts action! :o
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Guys I hope you don't mind but I added you as friends
    well sent you request more than added lol

Just accepted you! <3
    --
    Has anyone tried tapping their pets? I've been trying to tap mine but I can't really remember when I did this for the last time so I might need to wait a little bit more but now I'm not sure...
  • Options
    When I'm doing reality shows I do this and if I have the two options besides the front door I click on those, it takes me 3 energy bolts but I sometimes don't so I click on any 4 energy-bolts action! :o
    --
    Has anyone tried tapping their pets? I've been trying to tap mine but I can't really remember when I did this for the last time so I might need to wait a little bit more but now I'm not sure...

So you used 20 on your guests and that gets you almost 4 stars. I feel like I'm doing something wrong :(
    ---
    Someone said something about their pets not working in the update thread.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Just opened my second black box! Pretty pleased with the results:

hwf37pK.jpg

I'm used to getting boxes that are like 90% cash or energy so I'm excited to be getting outfits for a change!

Didn't really have shoes to go with the dress, but I think it's still pretty cute either way.

ac8UOpv.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi I deleted a post about wanting to add people, we have to put Add posts in Gifting and Friends. Hope you understand.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJacey wrote: »

Didn't really have shoes to go with the dress, but I think it's still pretty cute either way.

ac8UOpv.jpg

Your doll looks amazing, Jacey! :o
  • Options
    Thanks for clearing that up about how many people to invite to parties and reality show. I wish it was the same for both of them. Feel pretty dumb for saying a lot of wrongs things on a lot of stuff.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    So you used 20 on your guests and that gets you almost 4 stars. I feel like I'm doing something wrong :(

Hey, Dani! Why do you feel this way? Does it take more energy than that for you? Do you have a bonus star?
    Thanks for clearing that up about how many people to invite to parties and reality show. I wish it was the same for both of them. Feel pretty dumb for saying a lot of wrongs things on a lot of stuff.

No worries, none of us know for sure lol. I think it's up to rooms. During parties you can have 2 peoples in the same room but not in tv shows I think.
  • Options
    Hey, Dani! Why do you feel this way? Does it take more energy than that for you? Do you have a bonus star?

No, I don't have the bonus star. I think it takes me like 22 or 24 energy to finish in the Calabasas house and that's counting the 4 energy you get back.
  • Options
    No, I don't have the bonus star. I think it takes me like 22 or 24 energy to finish in the Calabasas house and that's counting the 4 energy you get back.

I'm sure you'll get it in no time, you got the house in like a day, right? That's impressive, it took me weeks. Once you get it it'll be down to 17-18 or so, it's really helpful. :o
  • Options
    I'm sure you'll get it in no time, you got the house in like a day, right? That's impressive, it took me weeks. Once you get it it'll be down to 17-18 or so, it's really helpful. :o

Yeah, after doing gigs and shows nonstop I got it.
  • Options
    I don't know what to say about this

image.jpg
  • Options

image.jpg

*blinks rapidly* dang.
    Tbh, I need a box like that. I'm broke af after buying the house.
  • Options
    *blinks rapidly* dang.
    Tbh, I need a box like that. I'm broke af after buying the house.

Haha, well, I hope you find what you're looking for but if it had been among variable options, it might have hurt less :(
  • Options
    Didn't even bother screenshotting my 1st box :rolleyes: Here's my 2nd, I absolutely love the necklace.

Full_Size_Render_16.jpg
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts

image.jpg

This is absolute garbage. I'm sorry, girl!
  • Options
    Haha, well, I hope you find what you're looking for but if it had been among variable options, it might have hurt less :(

Tbh, I don't know what's worse. The picture Linda showed us, where the person picked the money and 5 items were all around it or this. 1 item, dear god.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ---
    Someone said something about their pets not working in the update thread.

Hmm, I've been reading your posts, too but I think that you'll get there in no time! :o But yes, it takes me 20 on my guests and then I use either an extra 4 or sometimes 2 to finish a 3 hr reality show in Calabasas. Hope this helps and that I'm correct. <3

And about the pets, I'm happy to announce haha that they do work, all of them. Including the cat in Downtown LA if I'm not mistaken. :rolleyes: Hope everyone is having fun! <3

image.jpg

Oh my God. :( I'm so sorry, love!
  • Options
    Okay, so the thing in the corner where the star progress is, says 284/658. It was 284/669, does it go down every time I do a reality show? Even when I used to play back in 2015 the bonus was always confusing to me, lol.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    My gold box was a little more disappointing, but oh well! I can always use more cash I suppose. Now working on the final box!

rHp4iK0.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    I am not crazy about this event, since i am bad at picking boxes but I am almost to my last box. I do hope our next event is a throw a party event, I need more fans lol.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh I'm sorry, Genevieve... that palette is just awful...
    Such bad luck, AListJacey, you really had some great items in there!
    Sending you both 'great-box-picking-mojo'!!

My second box was not as disastrous as Genevieve's, but it comes close...
    IMG_6707.jpg

Great boxes, Dani! That necklace is so lovely!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Okay, so the thing in the corner where the star progress is, says 284/658. It was 284/669, does it go down every time I do a reality show? Even when I used to play back in 2015 the bonus was always confusing to me, lol.

Once you have 999 star/heart points, you will always have the bonus star/heart before starting a gig/ date.
    Girl, you got to have that bonus star. That way you will be able to complete the events so much easier. Check your pm. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers