Options

Weekend Fashion Show 9/1/17 - Labor Day VIP LOoks

2Next

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Thanks Judith :o I certainly wanted and tried to chase the GB hair but I'm happy with the ones I did get this weekend :D

The GB hair looks amazing on your doll, congrats! :D

thank youuu <33 I just saw you bought the Misty's outfit, so gorgeous! Your dolls looks stunning! <3 I'm actually thinking about buying it, too. At least before it's 200 K-stars maybe :rolleyes: It's just so cute and 3 items for that price is actually a pretty good price, too! Going to think about it <3
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    thanks I wanted the hair but I didn't feel like using more kstar so I decided to save some for the new update.. 

Ooo, excellent idea! Especially with all those hints we've been getting. Such a good advice! :o
    --
    DramaDramaDrama, she looks gorgeous! Such a fun VIP weekend event, isn't it? So happy you're having fun, too! <33
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    thank youuu <33 I just saw you bought the Misty's outfit, so gorgeous! Your dolls looks stunning! <3 I'm actually thinking about buying it, too. At least before it's 200 K-stars maybe :rolleyes: It's just so cute and 3 items for that price is actually a pretty good price, too! Going to think about it <3

Ooo, excellent idea! Especially with all those hints we've been getting. Such a good advice! :o
    --
    DramaDramaDrama, she looks gorgeous! Such a fun VIP weekend event, isn't it? So happy you're having fun, too! <33

Having the best weekend thank you Judith, its been a blast.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I had to come over and say how pleased I am with this event the items were just AMAZING... loved every single piece and playing around I don't think I've changed my clothes as often in a weekend. Here are some of my looks that I've been wearing :

MoZIDkz.jpg

JUpapcH.jpg
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I'm in love with the hair, it's so lovely!

IMG_1708.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Everyone looks extra gorgeous this weekend. :D
    I am LIVING for this hair. Absolutely stunning.!
    IMG_3505.jpg
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    This has been such a hassle free weekend for me thanks to the VIP event and also the hideous clothes presented in K&K which I didn't participate in :)

All your dolls styled the items flawlessly! Here are Hayley's winnings this weekend :D

Photo_Grid_1504449830349.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh that is a great luxe goal, Pez!! Maria only calls me to buy furniture these days, lol! Love your looks!

Thank you Linda! You're so right about Maria, I feel like 80%+ of her calls are for furniture! I got really super lucky again today though -- she called to offer me this sweater, which was an item near the top of my to-buy list! I love the bright colors. Dear Maria: you're on a roll, please stay on it and offer me one of the pets next! I'd sure appreciate the discount!

4M7hz4C.jpg

Everyone is so on point with their looks! It's great to see so many of us having fun this weekend. This event's items are really versatile.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    NeriumNerium Registered Users 8 Posts
    eeIZjILWow! Your dolls are incredibly stunning <3 . I had a crazy weekend lately but this event really cheer me up, Yesterday I asked my sister if she could choose my free box and the gorgeous hair pop up, I was so excited that I forget to screenshot the box... DkPl5yytpdx0j9 (Btw I'm sorry if I'm not very present in the forum lately, studies are my focus right now)

DkPl5yytpdx0j921291920_727797350753529_1831288174_n.jpg
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm so glad to see so many dolls posting their looks this weekend! i love to see what everyone gets-- it's very inspiring! sometimes you miss pieces in the closet and it takes seeing them on a doll to really appreciate them!

Also, Kalinda, Josh is adorable, and I also wanted to tell you I love your Dirk's makeover-- handsome!

Maria has called me with 4 luxe goals this weekend so far-- 2 were kash ones, but 2 were actually good closet ones, a purple dress and black & red heels. Here's Everly with Kiki on the red carpet-- oh her blue heels are so cute! bummed i missed those ones!:

SR2Lunw.jpg

And here she is with her new heels:

JFxiglW.jpg

I also got the vineyard at the start of the event. I'm planning on a couple of closet items and maybe some Stories chapters, depending on if Maria gives me any more luxe offers!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm loving your doll's whole new look. Perfection!
    haftime wrote: »
    And here she is with her new heels:

JFxiglW.jpg

Ms. Gorgeous ferocious is loving her new earn able hairstyle and her brand-new earn able dress. These Polaroid photos were taken by the one and only me.:cool:
    2zs1dev.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This VIP certainly did great to y'all. Drooling over your looks!;)

The GB's hair gives me such beast from 'Beauty and the Beast' in human form vibes that I made this:
    axCIa5X.gif

Thanks to the hair, got the brown purse *turns into beast*.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

The GB's hair gives me such beast from 'Beauty and the Beast' in human form vibes that I made this:
    axCIa5X.gif

ooo, now that you mention it, it gives me the Beauty and the Beast kind of vibes too ;)
    he's looking amazing as usual! <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

axCIa5X.gif

Looking good Vatsy and thanks for the kind words judithkkh & Linda!

Funnily enough, the girl's dress and hair for this weekend co-incided with one of the looks from Hyuna's - a kpop idol - new video/comeback -

So I feel a bit grateful not to have a girl avatar since I'd have needed both LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Thanks Judith for the kind words and support my theory, sometimes I feel I'm tripping too much lol.

Thanks to you too Andrzej. Glad you also got the hair!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

axCIa5X.gif

Love this! So cool! Vats look so handsome no matter he is a prince or a beast. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

axCIa5X.gif

I love this!! Angelic Vatsey is super handsome and I would't say no to beast Vatsey aswell hehe
  • Options
    Angeline and Cherrey:
    P7irCxK.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!