Options

Becoming a VIP

13Next

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't believe so Linda. I know a lot of people are asking for it so I'm sure it will be appreciated!
  • Options
    Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hello!! Does anybody know how often we can get a free trial for VIP?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don't believe so Linda. I know a lot of people are asking for it so I'm sure it will be appreciated!
    Thought so, too. Thanks I just started the thread last night and fill with every set of gigs I finish.
    Hello!! Does anybody know how often we can get a free trial for VIP?
    Hi Dynagirl1979, welcome to the forum!
    You get it once, regardless of which trial you did the first time. So I would recommend doing a gold trial!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    The latest update brought back the free trial so I started a gold one!

Thanks to Linda! I didn't notice that I have the VIP trial until I saw this post. I am so happy I got it this time. Was so bitter about not getting it when it first came out. Now I am actually glad I didn't get it the first time because I get so many more VIP items now than I would've gotten back then. :)

The VIP gigs are mostly 1hr gigs and the wait time is also short (mostly 1hr), which is nice.
    I will consider to sign up again but won't be every month, as I don't like every single VIP item that was released so far. For example, update 6.3, we can only choose one item out of 3 (earrings, shoes, or bag) to keep even for gold VIPs. That's definitely not worth $50 just for one item. Therefore, I will only consider to sign up again if there's an outfit/ hairstyle that I covet.

For Linda, I chose the bag to keep. Here is the picture for the VIP item thread. Thanks so much for doing it. :)

IMG_2467.jpg

Overall, it was a really nice experience. I'm so grateful for the chance of trying out this VIP feature. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thank you so much, A&J!
    I added the purse to the thread.
    Now I just need someone with a silver subscription to show me what goes there... I already pm-ed Lia who has (or at least had) a silver VIP subscription, but she has not been online in almost two months...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Dolls, I canceled my VIP subscription after the free trial and I don't know if I will sign up for a paid one anytime soon. Is there anyone who does have a VIP subscription that wants to keep the VIP thread (here) up-to-date?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Im not sure if this is the correct thread but i just upgraded from BRONZE to GOLD but im still not able to purchase the GOLD items. Is there maybe a fix for it?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

From the VIP thread - Does anyone know if there is any way to still get these items? I NEED that hair and purple dress! If I sign up for VIP do I have a chance to get them or are they no longer offered?
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    At this time no. When you sign up for VIP, you get the current prizes and gig for that period going forward. Old items are not available after the initial update.
    A while back, a number of the earliest VIP things were released, and maybe there are plans to do this again. some VIP members were against it, but tbh, if it’s was VIP prize a year ago, they had a year of exclusivity....I wouldn’t mind. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    thanks @kokokokonut - Searching through old threads I did see references to people being able to complete all VIP gigs from the past, but I couldn't tell if that was still going on. I appreciate the clarification!
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    At first you were able to do old quests and get prior VIP items, but that practice was discontinued at some point.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2018

Hello, fellow subscribers! I confirmed today the number of items for early access has been decreased by 1 item. We got 11 this update and I haven't hear if this is a permanent thing or not, but it was intended. NOW... we all know Glu move in sneaky ways. They stopped introducing partnerships, they put a time stamp on kollections and one VIP they even removed K-Stars from the boxes. 

I'M ALL for people making their coin but... this is a partnership and a recurring paying fee. At this moment, I am restraining from getting mad for once again, a sneak move... but... this calls from an explanation. I'd like this thing to be beneficial to either players and the company. I feel removing one item from the usual amount, should be justified, simply because it is from subscribers, so any changes to that deserve a word from Glu. 

This game has improved a lot in options and some item's quality, however, the amount of K-Stars we get back from playing is simply ridiculous! So, removing one item from the VIP subscription without any word about is just... disrespectful. So, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. 

Edit - I don't like to be unfair so I should mention the gold subscribers got 4 missions items instead of the usual 3.