Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/25/17 - Surprise Early Thread Start

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-09-25-23-55-52.jpg

What a disappointing palette :(

Rumpelstilzchen, I'm just curious... Have you gotten all BLUE/BLACK GB items and extra TB items already that's why there are no items in your palette? TIA~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Nope, still missing items from black GBs. Like the choker.
    And many TB items.
    I've only completed a VIP event once..
    Android
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hey Rumpel, I'm pretty sure I've just voted for you! I mean, it is you, right?.. :)

Screenshot_2017-09-26-00-24-15.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Nope, still missing items from black GBs. Like the choker.
    And many TB items.
    I've only completed a VIP event once..

Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that Rumpelstilzchen... I hope you get good items this Midweek event~ ^^
    With the Midweek event last week I got three unpleasant items from my three TB boxes but I guess it's okay because the percentage of unpleasant items is decreasing :)

Hopefully they remove 4k cash from the palettes someday... :O
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Woohoo! Yes, that's my doll.
    Thank you so much, Anastasia!!
    Android
  • Options
    Thank you, Syndra x!! 💜
    Best of luck to you! Hope you get something extra special 😃
    Android
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Woohoo! Yes, that's my doll.
    Thank you so much, Anastasia!!

Oh, no need to thank me. How could I not vote for her?! She looks amazing! ;)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm hoping special things for all my forum friends. I have one black box left, one game has lost each and every round even though for the last 2 rounds she is dressing as a mirror image of the other android...that has been winning...I have to be optimistic and believe I'll get those sunnies. So I need everyone's good vibes for the grey aviator sunnies in my black box. I can taste it. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really like the dress! Is it new or from a past event? I can't remember.

Here's Cherrey serving some high end funeral fashion:

zXitbjk.jpg

Haha this meme came immediately to my mind:

me-arriving-to-my-sugar-daddys-funeral-after-collecting-his-25148446.png
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I'm just repeating my same look over and over but so far it's all been wins, I hope I can keep it up! I haven't been on top of submitting all the time so I'm just entering my 3rd round now~
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

Here's Cherrey serving some high end funeral fashion:

zXitbjk.jpg

]

I'd love to see the faces if someone showed up to a funeral in that. lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Had to change my look, but I've won since then. I got energy in the black box which is OK considering the Kstars for gigs. Maria also called me about the home in Venice which I bought so now I can save up to buy kittens (don't tell my real dog lol)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Maria called me with an offer on a Gold VIP Item. That was odd. I can't buy it so why the offer?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    ahh I knew I saw you this morning while voting <33 absolutely gorgeous, Linda!

tumblr_owum9ka_IVN1qbtwl9o2_1280.png

everyone is looking fantastic! :D
    I love seeing friends from here, I'm awful at taking screenshots, I get excited and vote for them then think...ooh scfeenshot. I know I voted for Linda's doll. Who can miss those beautiful green eyes?
    Yesssss thank you Judith!!!
    Thank you, Koko! You are making my doll blush!
    Ahh, the Balmain Special offer. I got these the first time around. I know I had to make a special trip for gift cards. LOL

Haha I bought it the first time around too! Still wear the pieces often!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I've been tapping all freakin day because I wasted soooo many Kstars over the weekend in the GB chase.
    Why. Why. Why?
    I'm so mad at myself that I don't even want Dixie to wear the stuff.
    Oh no I’m so sorry, Holly! I’ve tapping like a crazy person too trying to earn back some of K-stars I lost on Friday.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I think this is my first time ever being excited about something I won in a black box! Check out my doll's hot new shades lol

NKM2C9Y.jpg

HiiHyK8.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    I've been tapping all freakin day because I wasted soooo many Kstars over the weekend in the GB chase.
    Why. Why. Why?
    I'm so mad at myself that I don't even want Dixie to wear the stuff.

oh Holly, just saw Dixie got hit with GB Fever. I'm sorry doll. But I bet there are some great TBs waiting for y9u. In the meantime.....earn those stars back. You'll feel better as your star balance grows more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    oh Holly, just saw Dixie got hit with GB Fever. I'm sorry doll. But I bet there are some great TBs waiting for y9u. In the meantime.....earn those stars back. You'll feel better as your star balance grows more.

Thanks Linda and Koko. I know you've both felt the heat of the chase, and the sting of all those Kstars gone.
    I've exercised pretty good restraint lately but threw caution to the wind this time.

As for the SYS, I've won with the same outfit every time. I'd post it here but I can't get the image hosting site to work.

I have all the current TB so Dixie will be earning the Kstars this time.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Got a cute bracelet on the tb box .. made me want to open a few more and so I did, I open 2 extra tb boxes and I got💩 (a pair of blue leggings/stockings that goes under skirts and dresses 🤢 from the misc section, and a little bag which was decent but not worth 60 stars ) .. I should of kept my star idk why I keep hoping for good stuff .. super bummed
    and now I’m so curious about this weekend event ! No early spoilers this week? Pretty please!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    We usually don't get spoilers until Thursday. Although sometimes we do get hints on what type of items we can win :)

My look is performing 50/50. I think I lost a round (maybe 2) yesterday but I've won since then. I'm just sick of seeing this dress already lol.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LOL. If i see them they will definitely get my vote! Jon's look is hilariously awesome and Angeline is wearing my favorite VIP hairstyle. I wish I had done my VIP trial when that hair was the prize. Webra's doll wears it a lot and I truly covet it.

Thanks Holly. Angeline has been winning with the same look every round so far. Jon's first lion costume lost so I have been submitting regular outfits for him just to play save. I'm not feeling the top and he is on a 50/50 win lose situation. With the extra event time, I'm pretty sure he can reach the last TB box without losing my beauty sleep, so I'm just gonna have fun and put him back in the lion costume with the monkey! Haha ... why not?!

Post image.org didn't work for me either. It says it's disabled for maintenance.
    Does anybody know where the dress we have to style is from?
    Cherrey wrote: »

The dress was an event gift box item last Black Friday. I'm happy it's only 25Kstars now. :)
    LindaVB wrote: »
    11/24/2016

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    We have been getting little hints on Wednesday (last week Tuesday) like "everyone can earn hair and accessories" or "you can sneak a peek at our weekend prizes in Social Media" But the pictures of our prizes or any real info about the event happen as SoundsPretty said, usually on Thursday from our GluGoddess. Believe me, if early spoilers come in, you'll see a thread suddenly pop up like this one did. In the mean time, come up with some clever, perhaps colorful way to entice glu to give us spoilers when the event thread is up, and weper waiting for them.

But hey, you never know when we'll get a clue, I love the ones that send us off to FB or IG to look for a graphic. That could happen today or tomorrow if we're lucky.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    We might be having VIP event, if so I won't be doing it. I only have about 20kstar :(.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    I'm the worst at following any sort of patterns so I have no clue what our next event might be. Since our last was professional maybe it's time for another dating event?
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    We might be having VIP event, if so I won't be doing it. I only have about 20kstar :(.
    Nooooo I'm nowhere near ready for a VIP event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    So, one game's 1st tb....missed a great dress because I didn't take my usual box, got green boa for st pats. Yay! ;(
    2nd game.......ugly but shoes I was glad to avoid the first time. Lol. And the 3rd game should get her first tb by the end of the day.
    I need an attitude adjustment. We need some music up in here. Anybody? Ok. My fave Wa

[video=youtube_share;zq7Eki5EZ8o]https://youtu.be/zq7Eki5EZ8o[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wish I was at my first TB already so I'd have something to be excited about. I'm 25 points away so hopefully I win my next round in about an hour and I can open it. I got kash in my black box :( Worthless. I just got to work about an hour ago and am already having a bad day. I could really use a pick-me-up.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I won most of my rounds up to now submitting the same outfit and just changing facial features, hair color/style and eye color. This helps to diversify and check people's preferences.

Got marvelous kash in the black box. The first TB gave me a 'wearable' shirt this time, still it isn't something to celebrate around.

Angeline, I love the way Jon unleashed his inner beast! Don't give up, those people know nothing!

Best luck to you SoundsP!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    The dress was an event gift box item last Black Friday. I'm happy it's only 25Kstars now. :)
    Oh wow! I have those shoes and I always imagined they were from a New Year’s event! I t feels nice to know where it came from haha. Now I’m gonna combine them together :rolleyes: Also I love Jon’s beast look! I would vote for him, it’s a genius outfit!
    Keia wrote: »
    I'm the worst at following any sort of patterns so I have no clue what our next event might be. Since our last was professional maybe it's time for another dating event?

I’ll be so down if it’s another VIP. Someone said back in the day that we get VIPs when there’s an update coming the next week and we get updates either like in middle of the month or at the end. That’s the only pattern I can think of but there’s no word on any update so, I really hope it’s a dating event because it’s been so long & really want to see what I’ll get for lovers 6. Or was it 7? I know that I’m at 77% :D Can’t wait to find out.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We usually don't get spoilers until Thursday. Although sometimes we do get hints on what type of items we can win :)

That's my cue!

You can't have too many silver shoes... The items for guys will be a surprise and the girls can get prizes featured on social media. We're all going to Paris Fashion Week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.