Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/2/17 - Welcome October!

giphy.gif

OMG, you are so right. I've been busy running In n out all morning.

giphy.gif

That is life changing all right, but it's not going to help us with this thread.

Oh, you mean you want food for the thread? A little Event party?

Chinesefood.gif

Ok, we'll figure out that later, let's stop thinking about food,
it's time to open the Event thread.
We can't get any spoilers till we have a thread.

giphy.gif

Ok, let's do this. Open the thread and we'll figure out what the event will be.

200.gif

Thread's Open!

What do YOU hope the event will be?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    We haven’t had a party event in a while, so maybe it’s a party event? I could definitely use the fans.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ooooh, yeah, extra fans from parties is great. I'mean at number 1 till the next uodate, but after that if the event is still running the fans would really come in handy. I'mean hoping for something less gruelling though.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Oh my, oh my!

Not gonna lie, I don't like parties events. Okay, it's not that I don't like them but they're sooo hard to finish! Even with that extra day. Including a bonus start like every other kind of event would be amazing! I loveee getting more fans and I seriously want to start my second comeback soon so I'd love the extra fans! :rolleyes:

What about a gigs' event? Hmm. Either way, super excited! <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Just saw this pop up in my closet -

tumblr_ox44f74eVN1swz9zro1_1280.jpg

So I guess another SYS ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Oh my, oh my!

Not gonna lie, I don't like parties events. Okay, it's not that I don't like them but they're sooo hard to finish! Even with that extra day. Including a bonus start like every other kind of event would be amazing! I loveee getting more fans and I seriously want to start my second comeback soon so I'd love the extra fans! :rolleyes:

What about a gigs' event? Hmm. Either way, super excited! <3

I totally agree with you! Party events are a drag but the fans are a major bonus.
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Just saw this pop up in my closet -

tumblr_ox44f74eVN1swz9zro1_1280.jpg

So I guess another SYS ;3

I wouldn't mind another SYS! I couldn't find an item for the girls, though.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind another SYS! I couldn't find an item for the girls, though.

I couldn't find an items for girls either, unless I'm totally missing it! haha
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woohoo, thank you, Andrzej_S, for spotting it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon already owns that pair of pants Andrzej posted. It was from the SYS event in August. Unless men's pants are all that similar, I don't see the reason of using recent event item as a ticket item for SYS but you never know.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Can’t wait for fashion weeks to be over because I think we’ve had enough SYSs for a while. Don’t get me wrong, I like SYS but girl, sometimes enough is enough.
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    We haven’t had a party event in a while, so maybe it’s a party event? I could definitely use the fans.

Same here, even though they take forever to complete, fans and the fact that we get them instantly without waiting... just gold. Parties as tb events are kinda tiring but this fashion month destroyed all of my plans. I need those fans!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Party events are useless for players who have already reached the max fans. Can we (max fans players) get a KStar instead of 1 million fans?!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Omg omg Omg I have to go check our closet for a new item for purchase........

Eta: Nothing. I guess we have to entice our Glu Goddess to visit us with spoilers. How about a nice video.... some colorful chanting......a poem? We have to work if we want a spoiler!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a REALITY event to coincide with the season premiere of KUWTK. I love Fall TV in general and I'm really excited to get my Sunday night routine back!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    This is awesome, because I'm in the top 50, and there is a gold dress I'm working for........Thank you Kalinda.

Woo Hoo. Reality Event. We haven't had one in a while.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    Reality Event yay!

Not related to the event but,
    Did you guys and girls hear the news? KIM IS HAVING ANOTHER CHILD!! She confirmed it. I'm so excited!
    IOS & Android. 
  • Options
    We're having a REALITY event to coincide with the season premiere of KUWTK. I love Fall TV in general and I'm really excited to get my Sunday night routine back!

I love reality events! I really need to get my ranking up higher.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Reality Event yay!

Not related to the event but,
    Did you guys and girls hear the news? KIM IS HAVING ANOTHER CHILD!! She confirmed it. I'm so excited!

Kylie too! At least according to TMZ - not that I pay any attention to anything they have to say ;).
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    And khloe is pregnant also I heard it yesterday on es.tv idk if it’s old news cause I’m a little out of the world here with the tv lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The Kardashians are clearly trying to tell us that babies are the hot new fall accessory, so I hope in the update we get more baby related things to do. As of now they don't really add anything to the game and I just pop in to appease them every couple of hours

Reality events are good, I can always use the reality fans! The only thing that would make
    it better was if we had more filming choices. My new Monaco house would look lovely on tv haha.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options

ahh yes super happy about this! thank you my queen, my goddess <333
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    I'm psyched. Looking forward to the event. New week, boys go back to work, I get my weekday routine back. Mid morning bubble bath in foaming eucalyptus bath is awesome. It's my reward for making the beds and wiping down the baths. Do you believe I used to sleep till 11? They'don't be long gone before I even thought about getting up. Now, up from bed and down here at 5 or earlier most mornings. This is bettr.

Who'll be up and ready to smile for the cameras tomorrow?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good morning beautiful people! I got k-stars from my first box, I feel so fine! I hope we’ll all be lucky with our picks!! *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yay the event is on! How is everyone doing so far? :)
    I got money from the first box.

dE6XdNz.jpg
    And finally I was able to buy this SMC that I’ve been wanting for so long! I love that coat!
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • Options
    Morning dolls. Got Stars in the Android boxes and got cash in the iOS. There are NEVER any Gb items in any of the boxes. How am I supposed to win those sunnies, or shoes, or hair if there are never any items in my palettes? That's my thought for the day. Ugh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got kash in my first box. At least my pallete was really good and it had 4 items!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. I have been MIA from the forums lately Iv had so much personal stuff going on I moved home after ending my 9 year relationship so it been a massive adjustment. However the game is totally taking my mind off everything rubbish going on.
    This morning I opened my first box and got 25Kstars I was delighted (Its the little things).
  • Options
    Welcome Back Drama3. Congratulations on starting the next chapters of your life. 9 years is a long time. The Stars in your box is an indication of happier times ahead. A bunch of good little things, makes up a whole big bunch of great. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, crossing my fingers for you, hope you get your aviators soon!
    No items in my palette either, got energy.... Ugh.

Drama, that's a huge change, applauding your courage. Happy new beginning!

Good luck everyone!
    Android
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    That coat looks great on you Alexandra! Congrats on getting it, and welcome to the forum!

Also thank you for the heads up on the SMC! Here's a pic of it for everyone who needs it. :)

W95gTf1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Ok, now that smc is one I have to have. I love virtual fur. No pixels are ever hurt in the Kk:H Manufacture of fur garents. And c
    Kararts aren't hurt in the making of kkh jewellery so keep the bling coming please..

Grind grind grind..Oh I just watched the 10th anniversary Keeping Up with the Kardashians special I really liked it. Now who watched last night and what did I musd?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    WLome Back Drama3. Congratulations on starting the chapters if your lufe. 9 years us a long time. The Stars in your box us an indication if happier times agead. A bunch of good little thjngs, makes up a whole big bunch of great. ;)

Awww thank you so much Koko you are so wonderful and you are so right lots of happy times yet to come.