Options

KK:H Weekend Event 3/23/18 - Awesome VIP Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    One of these things is not like the others

@LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @klena

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have a great weekend! I'm getting a haircut and I'm dreading it...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Holly. You look great. That is the dress I thought of when I saw today’s.

NEED ANDROUD HELP:
    If you play with my Androids, has Zee been popping in and out of her St Pat’s event prizes? It’s been happening all afternoon . None of my dolls are dressed in green. If Aee is changing let me know?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Does anyone know what the total cost of the limited collection is? Is it close to 500 stars to complete the VIP, or way over.
    iOS
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited March 2018
    @HollySisk I love that dress Dixie has on & regret not having it. Also the hairstyle Dixie is supporting is very similar to the new hairstyle.

@ThanatosX cost of both male & female kollections are located in the FAQ & Support section maintained by the wonderful @ladykrystal.
    Male -
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5443018/kkh-cost-of-male-kollections#latest

Female -
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh Holly. You look great. That is the dress I thought of when I saw today’s. NEED ANDROUD HELP: If you play with my Androids, has Zee been popping in and out of her St Pat’s event prizes? It’s been happening all afternoon . None of my dolls are dressed in green. If Aee is changing let me know?
    She's in the SMC in my game
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I REALLY LOVE THIS SMC ITS BEAUTIFUL. I NEED THIIIIIIIS BUT I DONT HAVE MONEY 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm confused about the fact that I got purple stars from the first part of the weekend storyline since it's a VIP weekend and those stars don't really help with it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2018
    HollySisk said:

So, I thought that I could use @KaylaJ advice and dress Dixie in items similar to the weekend prizes so i didn’t feel the overwhelming need to chase AND follow the @Angeline & Jon advice to stay away from the Forum so that not being able to chase didn’t hurt so much ...
    But
    Then I play the game to earn Kstars and see all of your beautiful dolls in their gorgeous new hair and clothes. :'(:'(:'(
    I get this is a #firstworldproblem but It still stinks

i once went well over 500 kstars on a VIP weekend opening boxes for this hair that I really liked. On the last box I told myself I was going to open, I had finally gotten it. I was happy obv, but like others have noted when they chase, it leaves you feeling a bit empty. Sometime later they had a MUCH better hair in the GBs that I got like on the first try. Needless to say there are plenty of clothes and hairstyles that are similar and soon you may see something else that replaces this weekend's bad memories.

God, and remember when I spent way too many Kstars on some braids and it was like the ONLY weekend item I got only for them to have braids for sale a few months later? Or the time I went well over 500 on a VIP cause I wanted the Halloween clothes only for them to put them in the wardrobe as separate pieces?

Also, I think Dixie still looks great!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I don't think there is a strand out of place with this hair. It says absolute perfection to me. There have been some in the past....ones that NEED sunnies for the forehead, but if you can't/don't get the GB hair this weekend there are always throwbacks. :)
    I'm sorry if the boxes haven't been friendly to a few of you. Think good thoughts, and maybe go back for another when the moment feels right. But never chase beyond your comfort zone. Come in here and we'll talk you down if you need.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I'm sorry I haven't on a while ,my daughter 33 with sarcoma I'm about to lose her in days , her sister set a go find me page for chantel linger , if you can can share the page ! I took care of her at home from James hospital Columbus ohio since Dec, please pray for us because my mama heart is broken love ya all xoxo thank you I cry all day everyday , wishing I can take my baby girls pain away, but I can not ,we are broken ,I had to put here in 24 7 care last week not by choice ,by love think of us 💔💔💔
    We with kindred hospice please peace for chantel

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Chasing items is the least satisfying thing in the world to me. Unless you're willing to shill out a lot of k-stars I guess. I just feel every time I've tried to chase I have never gotten what I wanted 200-300 stars later and I get so mad at myself.
  • Options
    @KaylaJ Your post made me chuckle. All your memories of overspending. Lol.
    I also love love love the hairstyle in your second picture. It’s one of my favorites. I’m glad you were able to get it easily.

I am definitely buying the SMC this weekend and that will give me enough Kstars to buy the final box in the limited time period Kollection. I won’t have either amazing new hair or the gorgeous dresses but i am looking forward to the sparkly jumper.

I wish @KalindaKing could convince the powers that be to surprise us with an awesome Kstar sale! heheheheh
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @HollySisk Yes, @KalindaKing please conjure up a kstar sale!
    PM to add
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I love the new shop my closet also I gotbnmy hair the same colour as Kim's new avi hair colour the secret is instead of your usual in game colour tap the white in the hair hair colour section your hair will be exactly the same as Kim's 😍
  • Options
    Do you think Kim can tell us apart?
    @webra @kokokokonut @MNieuw

Even though i won’t buy Kstars unless there is a sale, Dixie is relieved I ponied up for the SMC. Honestly, I think it may be my all time favorite SMC.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I love being part of the SMC Krew @HollySisk I think this one is definitely one of the best SMCs. The shoes will be perfect with so many looks, and the hair, reminds me very much of Donatella Versace. I juse finished watching the series on FX. I'lll be honest, Kim is so much prettier Inot this look. But if Donatella ever showed up in the game, this would be her hair. Did I mention the dress? It makes me want to go party in Greece with @SassyVoguette as our tour guide. I would invite everyone to dress in the outfit, and imagine the look whe the private plane opens up and a Jet Full of Platinum blondes wearing the dress disembark the plane and storm the airport. I imagine it to be kind of like this, but all of us in the SMC look and our pilot instead of Leo..
    https://youtu.be/O0uyIWOU024
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I’m confused. Usually we got extra k-stars at the end of the VIP weekend  storyline, but this time I didn’t get any. Even though I finished it successfully. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    I’m confused. Usually we got extra k-stars at the end of the VIP weekend  storyline, but this time I didn’t get any. Even though I finished it successfully. 
    I was coming to comment on it myself. It also ended really abruptly too?? That was definitely bizarre to me. 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    This weekends SMC, omg!!!!! So so gorgeous, I had to get it!!!! Then I decided to do the storyline and this made me laugh 😂

I’m seeing double!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited March 2018
    kate_kkh said:

Like Andrzej, was also coming to comment on this... seriously Glu... so I spend about 70 energy per event gig to complete it (so about 210 total) and I only get the K-star for finishing it??? I could have finished at least 12 Reality shows for the energy I spent on finishing the event gigs... lesson learned, I will not play the event gigs next VIP...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Also there is this glitch when I want to take a pic in this dress and this SMC hair:

All other hairstyles seem to work fine:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Also there is this glitch when I want to take a pic in this dress and this SMC hair: All other hairstyles seem to work fine:
    😂😂🤣
    thats a crazy glitch!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My husband asked me to stay away from giftboxes.

VIP events are my favorites. Buying things you always dreamed of. In the end so many beautiful new things in the closet. My wishlist included finishing the grotto and some new pets. 
    But then I got obsessed with the giftbox hair. Didn't mention it before - not to jinx it - but that was the only item I really wanted. I got the 3 items, but not the hair.
    I spent everything on giftboxes. Kash, kash, kash, kash, kash etc.... You get it. My husband picked 4k as well. 
    That made me break down in tears and quite frankly ruined my whole weekend. Got a terrible headache and slept from 5 - 8.30 am. 
    It is unreal how this game has affected my real life. It is not healthy. My hubby says the game is there for entertainment and fun, but it has stressed me all out.
    I used to be cool about giftboxes and could accept missing items. But this hairstyle defeated me.
    I don't even open my game now, I don't have the energy to grind.

Oh - I didn't even care about not getting anything for the weekend storyline. So typical for the new KKH methods to make everything harder for us.

I'm glad that others are happy about their items and the event!
    I would have enjoyed it, too if I had stayed away from the giftboxes. Stupid me.

Android
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm so sorry @Rumpelstilzchen, I am in a similar situation. I wanted the hair so bad, got about 15 ugly daily box items and 3 giftbox items but the hair, and months of collecting K-Stars went to waste. I don't really feel like playing.. I already want to skip all the party events, now even the dating events, I think they will make reality events harder next. I have enough work and stress irl, game should be fun and rewarding. And when I imagine that I can lose my progress any day ... Sorry for the negative comment
  • Options
    I am really sorry @Johana! Daily giftbox items should not be in weekend event giftboxes, that is so unfair!
    I have worked my way through them and had the hair in every palette. But the greatest palette doesn't matter if you pick the wrong box.

Android
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Sorry to hear that @Rumpelstilzchen ! And I 100% agree - if we're paying for these palettes there's no way things like money or daily items should be in there. Like, why not all 4 items in every one and then stars in the non item palettes (or I guess event points for non VIP weekends?). It seems more fair.
    LindaVB said:

kate_kkh said:

Like Andrzej, was also coming to comment on this... seriously Glu... so I spend about 70 energy per event gig to complete it (so about 210 total) and I only get the K-star for finishing it??? I could have finished at least 12 Reality shows for the energy I spent on finishing the event gigs... lesson learned, I will not play the event gigs next VIP...
    I was surprised we didn't jump to the photoshoot for it, like a 1 hour/2 hour gig? Or that the interview was an event instead of just meeting up with the reporter. It just feels unfinished.

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Thanks @Andrzej_S. 💜
    Android
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    So sorry for you girls @Johana and @Rumpelstilzchen! I think we are all too involved with this game. We shouldn't let it stress us out, it's only game at the end of the day. I do understand you, though. We've all been there. You can't help it, but feel gutted for missing out on an item or over spending Kstars. But when I lose my nerves over the game, it makes me focus on real life so much more and I'm grateful for it in fact. It makes you appreciate things that matter and at the end makes you feel silly and spoiled for stressing over such thing. It's not healthy or needed. We should give our time to people we love, be grateful to have them in our lives, grateful to be healthy. That's the frame of mind I switch to when I start losing it over a game... Close it and spend some quality time with the loved ones :smile: As I said, I understand your frustration perfectly and feel for you! Sending you loads of love, girls! :heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    I was coming here to cheerfully announce that I got the amazing GB hair in my free box!!!!! But now I feel bad because so many of you chased it. I know how much it hurts to lose Kstars on kash. Totally sucks. I would have gone down the GB rabbit hole becuase I LOVE the GC dress but I didn’t have any Kstars. One perk of being Kstar broke = no despair from a fruitless chase

Maria is being kind and not tempting or upsetting me at all by offering “deals” on Terrible items.

Dixie doesn’t even want to look at the ugly hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS