Options

KK:H v8.6 Update - We Obsessed, Now It's Here!

Comments

• Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @Candyfloss_kkh how did you get the new wedding dresses? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Look what the game's OFFICIAL twitter just posted
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KKHOfficial

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Candyfloss_kkh never mind I found out for myself. You have to get married or remarried in order to get the new wedding dresses. 
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I saw on kkh Instagram account the queen is fabulous virtually and real life 😊 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts

I'm sorry if you found the new pop up shop confusing and I realize it works differently than previous pop up shops. It's directly tied to the royal wedding quest in this update, so it will stay open until you decide to go with Kim to the royal ball. Then the pop up shop items will appear in the wardrobe at full price.

Thanks Kalinda. Just to clarify this apply just to this update only. In future updates the pop-up shop will remain open and the dresses available to be purchase for half price until next update?

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018

I am loving the new wedding dresses but my favourite is this one its the one biance wore 😍 total princess vibes
    Whoa @Candyfloss_kkh you own all the bridal gowns!!?? I think I own 2, maybe 3, they are way too expensive imo.
    Your doll definately looks like a princess!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB said:

I am loving the new wedding dresses but my favourite is this one its the one biance wore 😍 total princess vibes
    Whoa @Candyfloss_kkh you own all the bridal gowns!!?? I think I own 2, maybe 3, they are way too expensive imo.
    Your doll definately looks like a princess!
    Thank you so much @l@LindaVB I sent my money on $150 kstar pack which gave 1500 stars so I spent it on the gowns all so a few new kkg kollections
  • Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Is this new that you can date in your partners apartment/house? I never noticed this before. 

How did you get this up? My spouse has the same apartment and I can't see anything to click except the door... And more importantly, how was the date?
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @klena I can't really say. You'll find out in future updates!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    acacia said:
    Is this new that you can date in your partners apartment/house? I never noticed this before. 
    How did you get this up? My spouse has the same apartment and I can't see anything to click except the door... And more importantly, how was the date?
    I went in and there was a heart next to her and she asked to go to her house and my option was let’s go or something like maybe later or no. I hit let’s go and it went to the dating. All dates have been an hour! 
  • Options
    Thanks again Kalinda. Although if there’s a change in pop-up shop or any game play, any chance Glu could advise beforehand in forum? I realise this game is Glu property and thus can do anything they want including making changes without warning. But an advance warning would help us players plan and make us feel involved in the process. In this case, I could have bought the dress I want instead of thinking I could wait till VIP. Now I’ll wait till BF as not going to pay full price for them.

And the bad feelings that still lingers with the change in wine option points could have been mitigated. I don’t think it is unreasonable to at least release a statement saying such & such a change will apply.

Thru playing games from the offers, I noticed that most games would notify players of the change either before or after its been applied. If its a game changer, they’ll even award a certain amount of in-game currency as compensation. This helps keeps everyone happy. Maybe Glu could consider doing this?
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Facebook update is out!!!! I can't believe it! I would always be prepared to wait at least a week after it's released to iOS and Android. Now it came only 2 days after them! What a nice surprise! Thank you Glu!! I'm over the moon!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    @Zzzelena I always felt for you when you have to wait for updates & missing SYS. So glad that you got this update so soon & 🤞it would be the case in future.💖
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Thank you, @klena! You're always so sweet <3:kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So happy for you @Zzzelena !!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thank you, @LindaVB ! That's so nice of you <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

@klena I can't really say. You'll find out in future updates!

@KalindaKing Could you talk to Glu about making it crystal clear how the Pop Up Shop will work any time they change it? I have not played the storyline yet so I didn’t miss the opportunity to buy at a lower price BUT I would be very very upset if I discovered such a major change the way @klena did. We’ve always had weeks not mere hours to buy at a lower price.
    It’s not hard to have Maria or Simon or even the designer show up and tell us how something works.
    Thank you
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Is it just me that doesn’t have a pop up shop? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    The pop up will appear as you do the Royal storyline. You meet with Kim and her friend Bianca in The Hamptons Country Club. I’m pretty sure that’s thecfirst one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    The pop up will appear as you do the Royal storyline. You meet with Kim and her friend Bianca in The Hamptons Country Club. I’m pretty sure that’s thecfirst one.
    Yes that's it
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was hoping for at least one extra storyline from the update since I only get weekend ones. If the next update is an anniversary one, I'm assuming it's a bigger one?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I used to be able to change the brows of this eyeshadow from last VIP but now I can’t.

Just wondering if its the same for everyone & if so, why Glu?

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    I realize it was temporarily possible to change the eyebrows, but that's not how they were designed. To ensure that everyone's games run smoothly, you cannot change the eyebrows now. Sorry about this!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I’m sorry Kalinda but this case clearly shows Glu has the ability to unlink eyebrows to eyes makeup. Something we the players have asked for repeatedly. I personally thought it was a step in the right direction when this eyeshadow came out with us being able to change to the brows our dolls normally uses to maintain their look as much as possible. Now Glu decided to lock it. Makes me wonder if its because it’s easier to lock one new eye makeup than to unlock the rest of the pre-existing makeups.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    I know you guys are upset. However, we found that if those eyebrows were separated, then some games could crash and we don't want that to happen. Our #1 priority is to let everyone play and have fun, so we had to change it.

We're always listening to your feedback about the fashion and beauty options in the game and I've shared your concerns with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    I am having issues with my game I got all 4 box items in this weekend current event and I am missing them in my game and I mesaged glu in game and no reply yet 😑
  • Options
    @Candyfloss_kkh it takes a little while for replies, and this is a weekend. Please wait for their response, and we’ll see if other players have had this happen. Have you done the obvious and put the items on once you won them? Are the earned items there?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Ok, so question...has the SMC banner disappeared for everyone along with the rapid recharge? I can’t personally check, but I saw on FB some players complaining both had disappeared, so I’m looking for confirmation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, the SMC for the black dress is still in my game. Haven’t got a rapid recharge all day which is unusual.
    iOS iPad