Options

v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Cheers Koko :) I know it's not the actual glitch really, just a lapsus, my bad :D I edited it to issue xD that works better :)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I still can't change my car even when I am not accompanied by one of my pets. I hope it is fixed soon.
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Haven’t really gotten to explore the update a whole lot yet, but I do wish you could get more of the pets with kash! Actually - just anything with kash! Getting K-stars without spending a real life fortune is impossible and after signing my soul away on some offers to get some, they were used up so quickly and I’m in a drought again. I did have a lot more fun in the game during that period I had 100 K-stars - have my hotel and ski resort almost finished - but that high was short lived.

Here’s my wishes for future updates:

- More outfits/hair/business updates/home updates for kash
    - more ways to earn K-Stars without having to sell my soul to advertisers and/or empty my real life wallet 
    - events that either last longer, or don’t require 150 to get to the second box (I’ve never been able to reach the 3rd box in time)
    - less 8 and 6 hour gigs - that’s all I seem to get and it would be great to feel like I could knock a few more out a day
    - if I’m spending $2,000+ kash on a wardrobe item, could it yield me more that one measley star or heart? I’m so behind now on dating bumps that I never have a bonus anymore when I go out with my man.
    - I’d kill for a long hair chihuahua like my real life fur baby in the Toy pet section!
    I know I have more, but blanking right now because all I can see is how badly I’d love to be able to do more without K-stars or get more K-stars more easily!

Since I’m still a super newbie, could someone fill me in on SYS events? Not sure I’ve done one yet.

Thanks ladies and gents!
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I am so blonde and have forgotten about the purple paw collecting points is their a limit for how many paws to get a reward please help 😬
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    You collect more paws for each piece of pet clothing. (For that pet I believe). I have all 3 pieces for the Panther, somthwt game gets 5 each tap I believe. One game has no clothes, and that pet gives 3 paws per tap. the clothes for that pet total 1000 pts if you bought them with paws, so after that is spent, I can at least go up to another thousand, and yu9 can redeem them for other rewards, I don’t imagine there being a max. If there was a max, it would be foolish to leave the points in without redeeming them, and then being able to collect more points.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The latest update is now available on Amazon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you for this! They’ll be happy!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The paw points seem to be random. Most of the time I get 3 paws but every once in awhile I'll get 5ish? I haven't been able to get up to 100 to collect anything yet. I can't remember which thread it was in but someone said they only got like 2 or 3 energy bolts for the reward? Maybe they should pop out a k-star instead and I'd be less annoyed about losing my energy quick tap.
  • Options
    One game bought all 3 clothing for the panther..pretty sure i'm getting 5, one panther has 1 or 2 and one has none. The one with no items gets the least, I'lll start tracking it. I believe I get consistent rewards for each game with clothing being seen like bonus points on the weekend. 1 item get bonus points, 2 get more bonus points and so on. I should have an answer in 8 hours....or so.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What are the other rewards for us when collecting a lot of purple paws?
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Which are the pets that give you paws(besides the panther since I already bought it), and what are these paws for?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited May 2018
    The pets that give you paws are the ones that show up in the wardrobe in the pets section a.k.a. the pets you can walk. When you collect 100 paws (each pet collects its own paws depending on the whichever one you are walking at the time - or if it's a deluxe pet when you buy clothing for it) you get a reward.
  • Options
    Or, you can save for a larger reward. at 100 paws, you can get the sunglasses for the Panther @DelphineGarnier
    Take a look in the pet closet, when you are tapped on the panther, see the clothes rewards? the sunglass, the collar, the vest? I'm coming up on 100 Paws very soon, like next tap. I take screenshots and show what the options are..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Some of you mentioned that you had an issue with your cars after the release of 9.0. I'm happy to share that this should be fixed in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you for that @KalindaKing . CARS ARE SO IMPORTANT.
    https://youtu.be/v0KpfrJE4zw
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I know that I'm a bit fast but I should say that I'm very eager for the upcoming update; because it is an anniversary one.
    So please let it be great and meet some of our expectations. Pretty please GLU 
    I'M BEGGING YOU
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Sooooo.... Has anyone figure out what the reward is for NON-delux pets??? My preferred pet to walk is the pug puppy, so I’ve been collecting Paw Points with him since the update.

This morning I just filled the bar past 100 Paw Points and... nothing happened. Or at least, I am not sure anything happened. I was collecting from a gig at the same moment and there was an energy bolt bouncing around so maybe that was the reward? However the energy was maybe 5 bolts or fewer. If that’s the award for filling a bar for non-deluxe pets, then what is the point?? I would have gotten like 20x the energy from that pet if we still got energy from our walking pets. 

Can an someone please clarify what Paw Points are for, other than earning clothing for the deluxe pets? It seems like they are worthless for everything else, making this update worthless. I was hoping for at least like 5 K-Stars for filling up the meter or something, but now the meter just says 101 and there seems to be no real reward... 
  • Options
    Hmm good point. I just checked and I'm at 109 points with the yorkie. I don't remember seeing anything pop up as a reward unless I just completely missed it.
  • Options
    Well personnally, I don't see the point of this pet thing. So I just save my K-Star for the upcoming updates. Hopefully there are great things happening soon
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I just got to 100 points with the jet puppy, after tapping him for the points, an energy point and some cash appeared. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I'm thinking maybe we will get updates for the pet clothes throughout the year.....maybe our pets will get a 'costume' at Halloween, or Holiday items a little later. If you like the pet clothing for the deluxe pets, then you'll enjoy this. I like that the 100 points didn't disappear when I got the Sunglasses for the Panther, they just rolled over meaning my next....the collar is just an ADDITIONAL 200 points. Same with the last piece. So, had I been smarter, I wouldn't have outfitted the panther as much as I did.

The paw distribution has turned out to be exactly opposite....I thought you'd get more paws for more clothing but no. After watching my games for a few days, I can make no sense of why we get what we get. It's a krapshoot. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I WANT SAFE STORAGE HUN

Please GLU 

(edit by Koko...merged 2 posts a moment apart)
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:

The Hamptons background changed. No more air balloons and it looks like the sun is exploding. My doll has a good view of it and some herbal tea to calm her down.

I really like all the items this weekend, only wish the guys were able put up their pinkies with some tea as well

Thanks for this. But...it is the Napa BG. I’m reporting it now.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @KaylaJ @kokokokonut The team is now aware that there's a glitch with the Napa Valley background. Thanks for showing us!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 5/25/18 Memorial Day with a Teacup.
  • Options
    so this piped up in my game yesterday and I have every kollections items has this happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    The finished Kollections show as a single image, you can't open anymore. It's a history of what was, and as new Kollections are added, they'll be there. It looks like you hit the Kollections button on the screen. You're not missing anything so, It's simply showing you you've completed them all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The finished Kollections show as a single image, you can't open anymore. It's a history of what was, and as new Kollections are added, they'll be there. It looks like you hit the Kollections button on the screen. You're not missing anything so, It's simply showing you you've completed them all.
    Thank you @kokokokonut 😊 very helpful 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Zooming in I would really like to see the bracelet my doll is wearing...

:# 

Android
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Weird but I can see the bracelet my doll is wearing with no problem. Maybe its an Android vs iOS thing.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)