Options

✭✭KK:H WeekDay Event 6/11/18 Wish We had a Clue but Gnome -body Gnows

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Thank you @zzzelena! I was wondering if there was a SMC of some kind this week!
    I'm so sorry you guys are missing out on the event, I truly hope Glu will find a way to give FB-players a different Weekend/Weekday event but with the same items.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    candy wearing her signature colour "Candy Floss" 😆 which is funny because my name is candy floss 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So excited!! I never spot forum dolls in the voting booth so when I saw a doll that looked suspiciously like @soundspretty I voted for her just in case and well, it turned out to be her (:

My doll has been wearing the same outfit, think I'm not at 3 wins 1 loss so will continue to submit it (: Vote for me if you spot me please! (Maria offered me a luxe goal on this amazing hair just before the SYS, great timing girl!) 

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning Dolls. Happy Tuesday! I agree September, it's fun when we spot forum friends and can vote. Once, Z actually got to vote for Kat, (or the other way around) it was fun, I did feel bad for the other person, but you gotta vote for yourself right? Remember in grade school when we had to vote, and we always voted for our opponent because it was a nice thing to do? hah. sorry mom, Life jaded me I guess, but I was nice way back when. I voted for the other guys. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll's second SYS look :

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks for the vote @September! I've had pretty good luck with that look so far. I thought my previous look was better but voters disagreed lol. I thought the skull sweatshirt would be different enough that I'd get a tap if the other look wasn't great.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Check out my black and gold box!!!!

Woohoo, sooo happy with my picks!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    That's great. I love that necklace. Are you picking by gut or by favorite box locations? I love when great items are in lower boxes. this way if you don't finish, you've still won. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got k-stars in both my black and gold box so I am v. happy. So happy that even if my TB items stink I won't even mind.
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Bad pick in my black box
    Surprisingly good pick in my gold box!

This outfit has won all of its rounds so far. I hope no one gets bored of seeing it and starts voting against it.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Oh gosh I have such a weird glitch on my game. I've gotten my results not too long ago but my game isn't allowing me to resubmit my doll's look. It's like literally forcing me to pay 20 kstars just to get my immediate results. I'm not gonna do that because I've never ever did that before when I'd be participating for the SYS events in particular. I've exited outta my game and then I reopened it but yet again it's still the same effing way. Is anybody else experiencing this weird glitch or it is only me? :worried: I dunno if I'm gonna complete this event and I was actually up to the last throwback box.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Carol Davida I'll ask the team to check on the Show Your Style event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Same thing happened to my show your style event in my game unusual glitching is it major?
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @LindaVB that is my favorite necklace in KKH because it’s the right scale for our dolls and lays properly (so many of our necklaces are wonky). Congratulations on winning a great piece of jewelry
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I haven't gotten a Luxe goal in MONTHS, I'd been working hard on doing my goals. I used to have close to 30, because I was lazy, but I managed to clear them down to 9! I know Maria would call when the goals were about 10 or less, but she didn't. I tried to clear those goals that wanted me to talk to Simon, Maria and other NPCs. Somehow I opened a can of worms by talking to them and now I'm back up to 15 gigs. This is so hard! I don't even wanna talk about Jax, he had over 40 gigs in the beginning and has over 20 still.

Tell me, how did you guys do it! I spent every VIP and SYS events doing gigs. For Professional events, I did half gigs and half reality. This happened for months!

Oh I feel your pain @Naimonster !
    James hasn’t had a Luxe goal in well over a year. I just can’t keep up with all the gigs AND participate in weekday and weekend events. I admire your efforts to get through Jax’s gigs.
    I wish that gigs would disappear after a certain amount of time (maybe 6 months?) or that we would have a way to drop a gig.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options

@Carol Davida I'll ask the team to check on the Show Your Style event.

Thanks @KalindaKing .☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited June 2018
    If you don’t care about dropping your fan number or you have already maxed out the 150 gigs in a row achievements, just get them started and let them finish with 1 Star (bonus star). Or I heard if you finish with 3-Star, you don’t lose fans?!

I haven't gotten a Luxe goal in MONTHS, I'd been working hard on doing my goals. I used to have close to 30, because I was lazy, but I managed to clear them down to 9! I know Maria would call when the goals were about 10 or less, but she didn't. I tried to clear those goals that wanted me to talk to Simon, Maria and other NPCs. Somehow I opened a can of worms by talking to them and now I'm back up to 15 gigs. This is so hard! I don't even wanna talk about Jax, he had over 40 gigs in the beginning and has over 20 still.

Tell me, how did you guys do it! I spent every VIP and SYS events doing gigs. For Professional events, I did half gigs and half reality. This happened for months!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    My last look since I'm almost this close 👌 to completing the event anyways :wink:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Oh I feel your pain @Naimonster !
    James hasn’t had a Luxe goal in well over a year. I just can’t keep up with all the gigs AND participate in weekday and weekend events. I admire your efforts to get through Jax’s gigs.
    I wish that gigs would disappear after a certain amount of time (maybe 6 months?) or that we would have a way to drop a gig.

I feel like Glu should program Maria to be called regardless of the amount of goals you have.

If you don’t care about dropping your fan number or you have already maxed out the 150 gigs in a row achievements, just get them start and let them finish with 1 Star (bonus star). Or I heard if you finish with 3-Star, you don’t lose fans?!

I've done this in the past but I dont want to do it again cuz I feel like I dont understand some storylines after that.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks @HollySisk and @kokokokonut !! I love this necklace!
    With my weekend event boxes I always pick the same first box, contrary to my daily boxes where I shift a place every day so every box gets a pick and with my black and gold boxes I pick from my gut, whichever ' feels' good.

Whoa @Lisylis congrats on picking that red dress!!!

I have to say, I really enjoyed this Weekday event without all the pressure. I checked in every four hours and finished all my business gigs in the meantime. Don't get me wrong, I love the Weekday Events, but sometimes one of these is really nice.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    This is what was in my boxes:

I'm actually really glad with what I've got 😄
    My winning outfits: 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Lisylis congrats on picking that elusive red dress.
    @LindaVB I love that necklace. As @HollySisk mentioned it’s a perfect size & fit.

After the 25 kstars in my first box, I got a red bracelet in my second (Kate’s wearing it with her new TB dress) & a pair of shoes in my first TB box. Unfortunately the screenshot I took showed the shoes with unopened boxes. Totally unhelpful. I really should install a warning system when I open this game with lack of sleep.

Got this dress in my final TB box. I was originally going to open the box that had the pirate hat & luckily changed my mind in the last minute. Managed to dodge the bullet this time.😊

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Hello dolls! Been pretty lucky with my looks and just finished the event. Woohoooo. No more setting alarms every 4 hours. 

Finally got that elusive Lagerfeld black skirt in my first TB box and I love it! It is one those pieces that I really really wanted. 

My second box is this feathery dress that I don’t even remember seeing. Must be before I started playing and it is pretty !

My fingers crossed for a good weekend event and best of luck to all the dolls still sending in looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Hanging at the park with @Minne623, @HollySisk and @Angeline & Jon in our pastel-y outfits.

PM to add
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    20 min to go for results - hoping I pull a W so I can be done. The problem with SYS is it exhausts the item in question. I never want to look at these diaper pants again. Also, in spirit of the "kitty" shirt can I just say the shading on these pants implies a camel toe? Am I the only one who sees it?
  • Options
    I see it too, that's why most of my outfits I try to cover it. I took this pic in the beginning but forgot to post it. HAHA.

PM to add
  • Options
    I see the Camel in sooooo many pants, but like the shading that we see as coffee spills or worse, I just overlook it, because I know that every single doll wearing the item looks the same. I used to be very hyper about these things, now...it's mellow. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    To cover it up or show off the bulge? Since the pants are the star I thought I throw in some boobs for distraction. And some wild hair (not in this pic).

Android
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’m pleased I managed to finish the event, however again, my picks weren’t great. Energy and Kash in the first two, and a gold bangle in the fourth. The third box was a little better - I got some pretty cute black boots.
    Here is Em styling both of her throwback items. One day I’ll get a hairstyle or an actual outfit in my boxes 😂
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    This was my winning outfit, I decided to crop the pic 😂

I won these shoes and I love them!

And this black gown