Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/27/18 Going for the Crown

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    the earnables 😍 I'm always on board for new handheld items so I'm extremely happy with this SYS event, thank you! 
    the crown with the full hair is gorggggeous ♥️
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Fab opening as always @kokokokonut. Love that it's a SYS, love the bonus stars, all means can work on businesses and get extra stars. 😀 Items look cool, really like the necklace in the gb, looks quite delicate and would work with lots of things. I am curious about the earrings in the kollection but since I blew a load on last weeks, I'll have to leave this one I think. It kinda looks like it might be like an ear wrap type earring or an ear climber, then again that might be just me. Now just to work out what to wear with the red shoes...😀
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Yes, @Danizzle is right, the top left item in the Kollection is earrings
    I hope we get more earrings like this!I really love the gold earrings that Jayde from the salon in Brooklyn uses. 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh you're welcome @TrashleyKKH
    I think I saw it in Kendall & Kylie game. 
    And I  just noticed the crown is not earnable. My bad  :'(
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm not going to be able to complete the event because i'm getting eye laser surgery tomorrow, so i'll stop at the glass and hope i get the dress.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Remember when we'd get the discount a day or so early so we could start working on our looks? My workaround is going to be design the outfit and then swap the shoes before I submit tomorrow. Would be easier if Glu brought the early discount back though. I'm getting antsy. I need sangria (digital and in real life please!)

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So kkh official Instagram posted this and can I just say oh my god 😍😍😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My feelings about the Weekend Event for Male Dolls

I honestly don’t know how those of you who only have a male doll still have any desire to play KKH at all. When it comes to my male doll, I am furious, disgusted, annoyed, and offended by Glu’s continual lack of effort to create items for him. It’s inexcusable. Period.

My frustration has built over the last four months as week after week the male dolls aren’t given the same number of earnable items as the female dolls. Not only is it disappointing to miss out on earning three items but it also makes the weekend event harder to complete. Those with female dolls reach their first earnable item at 150 points. This triggers bonus stars that are earned in every task. Those with male dolls reach their first earnable item at 300 points. Not only do those with male dolls have to collect twice as many stars to earn their first item, they also lose the benefit of bonus stars for half the event. It’s sexist. Period.

Y’all may wonder what my tipping point was... I mean every weekend for four months you’ve seen multiple players point out that it’s not fair that male dolls aren’t receiving three earnable items. For four months Glu has said nothing and done nothing. So what’s my tipping point? This weekend Glu is charging male doll owners 30 Kstars for the EXACT ITEM that girl dolls can EARN for FREE. That’s BS. Period.

My male doll will not be participating in KKH this weekend.
    Right now I don’t think I will even participate with my female game.
    Right now I regret having ever spent one dollar on KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    And it says "you'll look beautiful in Brazil" !
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    OMG those eyes on the doll on the right I can not wait I love the pink
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HollySisk said:

My feelings about the Weekend Event for Male Dolls

I honestly don’t know how those of you who only have a male doll still have any desire to play KKH at all. When it comes to my male doll, I am furious, disgusted, annoyed, and offended by Glu’s continual lack of effort to create items for him. It’s inexcusable. Period.

My frustration has built over the last four months as week after week the male dolls aren’t given the same number of earnable items as the female dolls. Not only is it disappointing to miss out on earning three items but it also makes the weekend event harder to complete. Those with female dolls reach their first earnable item at 150 points. This triggers bonus stars that are earned in every task. Those with male dolls reach their first earnable item at 300 points. Not only do those with male dolls have to collect twice as many stars to earn their first item, they also lose the benefit of bonus stars for half the event. It’s sexist. Period.

Y’all may wonder what my tipping point was... I mean every weekend for four months you’ve seen multiple players point out that it’s not fair that male dolls aren’t receiving three earnable items. For four months Glu has said nothing and done nothing. So what’s my tipping point? This weekend Glu is charging male doll owners 30 Kstars for the EXACT ITEM that girl dolls can EARN for FREE. That’s BS. Period.

My male doll will not be participating in KKH this weekend.
    Right now I don’t think I will even participate with my female game.
    Right now I regret having ever spent one dollar on KKH.

As my contacts here have surely noticed - it's been quite a while since Andrzej has changed his clothes and if I'm being honest it's been roughly 2 months since I've truly played my game. He's currently nestled in his baby's room and will feed/play with her and maybe open a daily box while the app is open but.....that's it.

I miss having the desire to play but it's hard to keep it with things like this happening every weekend and as much as I miss Vats how can I ask him to come back when things are like this for the boys?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited July 2018
    THATS THE CHRIST REDEEMER IN THE BACK 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ARE WE FINALLY GETTING RIO DE JANEIRO IN THE GAME???????? ILL DEFINITELY BUY THE HOUSE, PET, EVERYTHING!! IM SO EXCITED 🙌🏼
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I honestly feel bad for the guy dolls. Even recolors of existing items would be better than nothing. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hi All! I used to play this game, was there when it launched. Then in March 2016 I got a new phone and my game was lost for good, worked with support and got nowhere, so gave up. I was max level, and had completed every single challenge in that nearly two years I played. Won every outfit. Did the comebacks. Posted here frequently. Purchased a ton of K stars!

Well a few days ago, I was looking for new games in the Android store, and scrolled by this one, and for the heck of it, decided to install it. Well, my game was there!!!! I decided to load it.

So far, it does not seem to be exactly the way I left it. For example, I purchased a TON of Balmain clothes back in the day, almost all of them that were offered at the time. But I don't own them anymore :(
    Also, my energy level goes to 41, I could have sworn it went higher than that when I was playing last. What is the max energy you can have now?

Lastly, I was at max xp level when I lost my game, now I am at 40, which is probably due to updates in the game?

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi before I start on the 45 (!!!) queued up quests that Simon has given me since yesterday. Also if anyone important updates to share, I'm all ears! Is Calabasas still the best party house? Is Oak still the best place to date when you have cash to burn and want dates over quickly? There seem to be a ton of side businesses you can purchase but they look like a ton of work. Are any of them worth it?
    iOS
  • Options
    I want that purple dress in the Brazil pic!
    iOS
  • Options
    They posted nearly the same pic on twitter and there's a better view on the landscape
    It's so beautiful 

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Danizzle said:

They posted nearly the same pic on twitter and there's a better view on the landscape
    It's so beautiful 

those dresses on the hanger to the left look nifty
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @AliBryant Welcome Back!
    I’m sorry you’re missing items like the Balmain clothes but it is awesome a lot of your game was still there.

We have a house in Bel Air now and most of us are using it for reality’s shows and parties. Not only does it have the typical dining room, living room, etc it also has unique rooms like a Design Center and a Grotto. Until you get to the task that unlocks the Bel Air house, use trusty ol’ Calabasas.

As for the businesses, I don’t think they are worth it. I own the first one we were offered but I quickly realized it takes a long long long time to earn back your Kstar investment. There are many players here who have multiple businesses so I’m sure you’ll hear other viewpoints.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Those are great advice @HollySisk
  • Options
    HollySisk said:

We have a house in Bel Air now and most of us are using it for reality’s shows and parties. Not only does it have the typical dining room, living room, etc it also has unique rooms like a Design Center and a Grotto. Until you get to the task that unlocks the Bel Air house, use trusty ol’ Calabasas.

Thanks for the welcome! I actually already have the Bel Air house, it was the first group of quests I did. Totally love all the pets!! So far I bought the tiger, panther, and rooftop chihuahua :) I'm focusing on getting pets so I can get more energy so I can do all these darn quests faster. I went back and bought the remaining pets in houses I already own too.

I just finished renewing my vows in Waikiki. Wanted to recreate a family pic like the one in my profile here (way back when we went to Armenia). Much to my surprise I now have to pay K stars to have both hubby and baby in the pic! Lame.
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Danizzle well, it will be too good of a thing if the crown is earnable. I just hope I have a bit of self control to not spend too many k-stars for it. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    And good morning....it's time. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I'm not earning Kstars for finishing jobs
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts

I'm not earning Kstars for finishing jobs

Me too, I wonder why that is...
    I play on Android
  • Options
    @Danizzle well, it will be too good of a thing if the crown is earnable. I just hope I have a bit of self control to not spend too many k-stars for it. 
    Me too but I so want that crown though
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited July 2018
     Well, I was feeling naughty so I opened a few boxes .My first palate was uneventful. But I did get the crown in my next palate and it was the second box from left top row. 

I was so happy I got the crown that I ran out half-dressed. ( I think having the flower petal aura messes with the dress when taking picture) 

Edit: I got the dress in my free box! Now I am a happy camper !

IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ugh, where is my k-star? :-/

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My 1st sys look ☺

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Johana said:

Ugh, where is my k-star? :-/

What kind of gig was that? I'll go try one, that's right, no tapping yet just buying boxes. lol. Oh, and I did submit a look. I'll be right back and see if it's my Android as well. Anyone else......please let us know if you got your bonus star or not. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It was a reality show. I don't even have the bonus star banner ._.