Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/27/18 Going for the Crown

Comments

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So I think something is wrong with my game. I had another issue with getting the items from my boxes! @KalindaKing I sent you a message with all the details 😭
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Yeah the kollektions are so rigged.
    It's like 'oh do I want this final outfit for 500+ kstars?' and if you want one of the other item prizes it's at least 200. It sucks.
    I was happy to see that this new limited time. Kollektion appeared to be truly random. But apparently that was a 'mistake' and glu 'fixed' it. Tsk. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Oh well, if the Kollection was just a glitch, I guess I thanked Glu too soon and feel bad for posting it. 😒 Lesson learned again, if it’s too good to be true, keep it to ourselves?!

Edit to add: I really really hope this is not a glitch. It looks like the chance of getting a clothing item in this week’s Kollection is higher than other Kollections. I hope to see ppl still getting prizes randomly and is possible to get good prizes first.

One of other Kollections:

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    Did everyone else not get points for completing the event? How am I ever going to get the full earnable outfit :'(
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    For anyone needing outfit inspiration I’ve won every round in this outfit. If I win this last round I’ll be done with the SYS! :)

i love the kollections I just don’t like how expensive they are if you end up having to chase all the way to the end :( I’ll be sitting this one out as well although I love both the hairs. 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited July 2018

I tried to switch it up with a casual look and lost with this outfit :( I had previously won all of them wearing long red gowns, so I guess I will go back to that.

For some reason I can't take pics with the in-game camera. It says there isn't enough space, so I had to post a screenshot.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tjysts said:

Did everyone else not get points for completing the event? How am I ever going to get the full earnable outfit :'(

It’s being looked into. Meantime, just keep voting, and submitting,. Have you considered buying any GBs: bonus items help increase the points for submission, a win, or a loss. Good luck, and again, that issue has been reported.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Honestly this bothers me, I can't unsee it 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    I think this will be the first time I won't finish sys... I submitted regularly but it didn't take my overnight submissions although I did check whether it was submitted! !
    And then no bonus points.. I guess no great outfit for me :(

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m mad af because I submitted my outfit this morning. After 4h I checked and I didn’t recieved points and it seemed like I didn’t submit it at all. Now I submitted New outfit and didn’t Get points For that. It’s awful 😡😡
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Sorry you're having difficulty @Katya. I always suggest that after you submit an outfit, you go back in and vote. That will immediately show if you did submit a look, how long till the round ends. It happens to all of us at times, we think it submitted, but didn't. Then unless you come back to vote, you'll never know your look didn't go through.
    Now, you are saying you submitted a look and did NOT get 5 points and whatever bonus for submitting a look? 1st, go back and make sure you did get the look entered. You should see a remaining time of under 4 hours. When the time is over, please take a screenshot showing your points meter, and a ss of the payout announcement. THen when you submit your next look, screenshot the Look Submitted Announcement, that will either say you're getting points, or not. If you have this problem again, you will have pics to validate your claim that there is a problem.
    See what happens with the next round, and come back and let us know. Good luck, and believe me, we have ALL at one time or another, not fully submitted a look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @September and @Katya happened to me on my android doll this time again. Happened before, I had screenshot proofs but it was no help, not like Glu would donate points to me in time or something. This is a long-running issue and I always triple check to see the "tallying votes" to know my look was submitted, but then I still wouldn't get my results. I play on the best WiFi so I don't know whats the issue here.
    PM to add
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I did get points for this gig? It was a 3h gig, but I think it was from a weekend story... So it's probably fixed?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options

Sorry you're having difficulty @Katya. I always suggest that after you submit an outfit, you go back in and vote. That will immediately show if you did submit a look, how long till the round ends. It happens to all of us at times, we think it submitted, but didn't. Then unless you come back to vote, you'll never know your look didn't go through.
    Now, you are saying you submitted a look and did NOT get 5 points and whatever bonus for submitting a look? 1st, go back and make sure you did get the look entered. You should see a remaining time of under 4 hours. When the time is over, please take a screenshot showing your points meter, and a ss of the payout announcement. THen when you submit your next look, screenshot the Look Submitted Announcement, that will either say you're getting points, or not. If you have this problem again, you will have pics to validate your claim that there is a problem.
    See what happens with the next round, and come back and let us know. Good luck, and believe me, we have ALL at one time or another, not fully submitted a look.

@September and @Katya happened to me on my android doll this time again. Happened before, I had screenshot proofs but it was no help, not like Glu would donate points to me in time or something. This is a long-running issue and I always triple check to see the "tallying votes" to know my look was submitted, but then I still wouldn't get my results. I play on the best WiFi so I don't know whats the issue here.

Thank you soo much girls! Now I've got my results, so I'm happy now!
  • Options
    And now here are my boxes & Kollection:
  • Options
    Nice pick Katya. That crown is gorgeous, and the red top from the Kollections, I love it. My dolls finished this morning, then it was pancakes and bacon for PuterHead’s lady breakfast before he goes back to work tomorrow. I love him, but I need my weekly groove back. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Chelsea. Dixie @SugarK @kokokokonut are ready for a glamorous evening in Monaco

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    For those of you who are getting discouraged about completing SYS, there’s still time for two More submissions. You can do it!
    And
    Remember that you have to submit your final look by 5:59pm EST. If you try to submit a look with less than 4 hours left in the event, it will not let you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So no extra points from the weekend gigs?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

So no extra points from the weekend gigs?

I ddn't get any from gigs either :( Thankfully I earned enough just from submitting looks to get all the earnables. I did get about 3 or 4 event points from my pets throughout the weekend as well
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I've finally finished the event this morning. I didn't win jack from my freebie giftbox expect for cash. I didn't even bother to do this week's event gigs because it'll be a waste of my time for me so I'd figured out that it wasn't even necessary for me though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited July 2018
    This isn't the 1st time we haven't received event points for SYS I believe, and we'll find out more tomorrow I'm sure. But the number of points needed were a far cry from the 600 points usually needed, and I think its possible blue that's why points weren't awarded for gigs. Not because no awarded event pints for rounds is something different. I think nex weekend, if there are issues like that, they get posted in FAQ& Support, where they won't get lost in the bulk of the event thread posts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    In 25 minutes submissions end but you continue to vote for four hours. 25 minutes till your last submission
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just spend kstars to speed up getting a result and I got.. Nothing. Literally no result. Wtf glu. So super pissed right now!!! 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Weekend SYS, we always get around 30 event points for completing the storyline. Weekdays, we don't but we get an extra day to finish. 

We pay in 30 kstars knowing this to be the prior event statuses, thus the implied contract of 'buying in' the pay-to-play item and knowing the story should pay out event points, which some people NEED to finish and get all their earnables. 

The long and short of it is that we should all have been given 30 event points, or given our 30 stars back. 

Its like every other Glu event, where they have taken things away from us, except this time it's something we paid for, so it's an implied contract. 
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I also did not get any event point for completing the weekend storyline. Paid 6 k-stars to speed up the results, and now, when I’m 5 points away from the last item, I can’t even submit my look anymore!! GLU, are you serious??!! I’m pretty sure that even if I’ll send a ticket to the support, I will NEVER get this item! Worst weekend event ever!!! 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    We'll hear more about it tomorrow. I didn't say it was intentional, I brought up the possibilty, because there were other instances. I'm sorry some of you were badly affected by this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Please know that all of your complaints are being noted, and Glu will be reading and aware of all your objections. Just remember, we don't know whether it was an oversight, issue or error. But I thank everyone for being cool about this. Glu has been very responsive to our valid complaints, and issues very important to us.
    When I said I remember weeks when points weren't awarded, I speak specifically after Stories had been tried and not implemented. There were weeks when storylines continued and there was no payout, it continued to the next week. Now thankfully that was in the past, but it did happen.
    So, thank you for your chill, during the confusion and disappointment some are experiencing with the event,.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear you're sick @Savagekkh! Hope it's nothing serious and you get well soon.
    And I am sorry about your dog! 

Thanks for the condolences. You're always so kind. He was such a love and I'm heartbroken. 
  • Options
    Oh Savage, I missed that. My heart goes out to you. We lost Max last year, and it is so very hard. Just know you'll reunite someday. I'm so so sorry for your loss.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary