Options

🎉KK:H Weekend Event 8/31 - Party through Labor Day! (Extended Wknd)

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Oooh I got my very first luxe goal! I was not around when this feature was introduced. Are the items suppsoed to be at a discount? These boots are $20k which I think is their normal wardrobe price.

PS- I owned one fanny pack in my life that I got on the boardwalk at the Jersey shore on vacation with my parents. It was neon pink and I was like 9 years old and thought I was so cool. 
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank God it's a Party Weekend Event! Imma sit this one out cus I learned yesterday that my poor shih tzu has kidney stones, the vet said it's cus of aging... I'm still thinking what I should do... can't bare to watch my baby in pain 💔 Sorry about this post, I saw your adorable pets and I just have a soft spot for dogs and it reminded me of my baby 🐶

I still hope you dolls have a great weekend~! ❤❤❤
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @AliBryant
    Click the Try It On button - your doll will appear in store wearing Luxe offer item
    Buy it the normal way of double tapping
    Then you can either take item off or leave it on to style
    Once you leave closet you’ll get the Luxe reward of Kstar(s) and energy

Whenever it’s a kash item, you ALWAYS get 1 Kstar and energy as the prize
    Whenever it’s a Kstar item, you’ll get a larger amount of Kstars and energy as the prize. The amount of the prize varies based on how generous Maria is that day.

There’s always a time limit on the Luxe offer. That’s time period varies.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @Syndra x I am sorry to hear about your Shih Tzu. I lost my beloved Shih Tzu suddenly last month and I miss her every day.

What are your options for dealing with the kidney stones?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Allegorie I had no idea you were french. That's so cool. Je suis actuellement en Côte d'Ivoire. I'm so happy to see french people here.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Syndra x I'm so so sorry to hear about your furbaby. My heart and prayers are with you. I know you'll decide what is right. Can they disolve them? What is the prognosis? And you have to think of your beloved pet and what is best for them. Is there anyone else to help with the medical decisions, or are you in this all alone? I know when a pet is suffering it is so hard to deal. I'm sorry sweetie. Know that we care and send love and good thoughts.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kokokokonut and @September

I saw plenty of guys wearing designer fannypacks at the mall ( or beltbag as they are called nowadays ) and it just does not look comfy and kinda like wwe wrestling belt. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @Syndra x I am so sorry to hear that! I can relate as My own dog is pushing 10 years plus and the vet is saying that his joints are going and eyesight are getting really bad. We can only be there for them and make every moments with the count. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I'm not gonna pay 50 stars for 30 energy though...
    Got the shoes in the kollection

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Were there always 50 points to reach the first box? I’m asking because I haven’t done a party event in ages, and also: does this event still require 600 points to finish?
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I haven't had a party for so long that I forgot where all the guests go in the Bel Air house and it took me an extremely long time and multiple visits to each room to find them all. Embarrassing.

I've used all my energy up and I'm only halfway to the first box. It's such a long way to the end from here!
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    This is a joke? I hate this palette, No skirt and shoes? 4 daily box items? Pls stop 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Each box is a little higher because the event runs for 1 extra day.
    ArianaKKH said:

Were there always 50 points to reach the first box? I’m asking because I haven’t done a party event in ages, and also: does this event still require 600 points to finish?

• Options

I have to say my first set of boxes made my blood boils. But the skirt is so good I decided to chased it. And this is where the words of my physics lecturer during a levels came to me “even random is a kind of pattern “ and I managed to chased every single items. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @SugarK ah I see now! Thank you!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

@TrashleyKKH I had a weirdly similar first palette to you! 

The only item I was really after (the skirt) wasn't even in this palette so I think I may just stop this event here. I'm not in a country where we have a long weekend and party events are such a struggle.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Got the hair in my free box!

And, drumrolls please....

Got the single hairstyle from the Kollection on my fourth try!!

WOOHOOOOOO!! SOOO happy!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I had a terrible pallet too...
  • Options
    Now I have to go find @LindaVB’s doll to see her new hair...
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Lisylis said:
    I haven't had a party for so long that I forgot where all the guests go in the Bel Air house and it took me an extremely long time and multiple visits to each room to find them all. Embarrassing.

I've used all my energy up and I'm only halfway to the first box. It's such a long way to the end from here!
    I was confused too with bel air. But it is 3 in the dining room. 2 in the living room. 1 in the foyer. 1 at the pool. And 2 at the grotto. 

Urgh. I hate it when the item you want is not in the palate. But I am weak. Well  save them k stars for vip or something n
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    awful pallet, think I'll just give up because there's no day off on Monday for me. 
  • Options
    My palette didn’t have all four items but I did manage to pick two GB items. I don’t care for the shoes with the GB outfit but I think they’ll look great with other clothes. Normally I hate picking event points but I find parties so tedious that I’m fine with getting event points.

Dixie went looking for some friends... three dolls are showing off atleast one GB item and Linda is showing off her dolls new hair.
    @LindaVB Dixie @kokokokonut @KatePillgrim

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The gbs were rough. But I thought that was because I woke up late. I will be so much more organized when the guys are off at work. Lol. I didn't notice what the overall point increase was because of the extra day. 2nd box (shoulder fanny pack) can be yours for 200 points, the 3rd - the boots are 375. How do I know this so early on this morning? Lol. Go back to my 1st sentance....."The gbs were rough". Lol. When I say I was hitting everything EXCEPT gb items.....I was hitting everything but GB items.
    But it's good. Fun event and I love the braids absolutely love.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Seeing so many palettes not having all 4 gb items (including mine 😢) makes me miss last weekend’s new 🎁 system. That’s okay, I don’t like this weekend’s 🎁 items so I hope to see the new 🎁 system come back when I want most of the 🎁 items.

Jon got lucky. He got the only item I want from a 2-gb-item palette! Woohoo~
    Good luck, everyone! 😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I think new kollections are truly random and thank you for that glu! I absolutely love the kollections now! I got the single hairstyle on my first go! And for the event, I got the skirt on my free box, yay! But I'll have to chase the hair, we will see how that goes later on xD

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Like ???? Why can’t daily gift box items actually be in the daily gifts boxes ?!? And not in the event boxes 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Happy Friday everyone!

I decided to chase the Kollection outfit and it was in the very last one....spent so many stars!
    As for the gift boxes, horrible luck. Here are my palettes, the order of my picks was: shirt, event points, event points. Then energy, hair. Then stars, skirt. Finally!!! Ugh.

I hate the event hair and though I was annoyed to get event points and energy, at least both helped me progress in the event faster. I'm going away for the weekend and won't be able to play much.

I'm seriously loving the gb outfit:

And the Kollection boots and dress are awesome! Not feeling this hair on my doll though:

And finally here are some of the other Kollection items, plus the earnable fanny pack. I dont hate it!

iOS
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box, would've liked the skirt but not chasing learnt that lesson blowing through hundreds of stars after a hairstyle and not getting it, so won't chase anything. Probably only going to go as far as the boots, not too great at the mo and don't know if I've got the energy to grind extra. I'll probably change my mind though and go for the dress, but as it stands I'll just be happy to get to the boots. I'm more likely to use them than the dress. Not sure about the bag doubt I'll use it. Hope everyone has good luck with their boxes.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So I see we’re back to being ripped off on the gb for this event. I was really excited for the gb items but I’m not chasing them when they’re barely in boxes like this.

I sort of want the earnable boots but I might not even continue this event tbh. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Only 3/4 items showed up. I wasn't in love with any of the GB items so I'm happy with the k-stars