Options

💎KK:H Weekend Event 9/7/18 -New York Fashion Week VIP Event!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I hope everything will be alright soon and quickly for you @AliBryant . Will miss you. Sending you good luck vibes

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I hope that your game will be fine when you get back your phone @AliBryant 🍀
  • Options
    Juliana04sJuliana04s Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please HELP no funciona el botón de Kollections
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If your Kollection button is not working, can you post a full screenshot? Then I can try to get you help. But Please use Google translate, and post in English. I'm sorry you are having this trouble.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Wishing you good luck @AliBryant 🙁🍀
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited September 2018
    alexiaKKH said:

Whoah @Rumpelstilzchen I never bothered to do the conversion and didn't realised that we had to pay more in the EU zone! A $57,29 difference is HUGE and I would love to know the reason why please ???

@alexiaKKH I was so confused by your referring to it as a “$57.29” difference. Then I realized you were comparing the special sale price that @Rumpelstilzchen posted with the normal sales price you see. This weekend Glu is offering a sale on the largest Kstar pack so the price shows up as $69.99. However, It’s normally $99.99.
    But there is still a significant difference between the normal US price and the normal EU price - a difference of $27.30. @chloekkh posted how the Australian price is more than the US but lower than the EU. People have questioned the different pricing before and I’ve never seen Glu offer an explanation. However, I play a different game where the president of the company is very accessible — even answers DMs! This question came up on their forum and he responded. Apparently the variety of prices are due to regulations and taxes in the specific country or region plus conversion costs.

Edited for clarity
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @HollySisk This was my special offer. I took the screenshot a few hours before the counter ran out. It looked like that the whole time.
    Android
  • Options
    Before Dixie spends all her Kstars chasing the GB eyes, I’m sending her to Vegas. There’s better odds there.
    @miacollins Dixie @Naimonster @Katinkae

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    These ladies had to eat lunch in Beverly Hills, home of plastic surgery and bottomless Kstars.
    Admire their new eyes!

@KaylaJ Dixie @miacollins @klena

P.s. if you want to know how rough the chase was, I did not spend one Kstar on the new limited time Kollection
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just couldn't resist and bought the helicopter!!!

:)  <3
    Android
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    alexiaKKH said:

Whoah @Rumpelstilzchen I never bothered to do the conversion and didn't realised that we had to pay more in the EU zone! A $57,29 difference is HUGE and I would love to know the reason why please ???

It has to be due to some economic aspects. You know trade tariffs and regulations and things. I’m sorry you’re paying more, in what has to be surcharges of the governmental type. At least that’s my intelligent opinion. (I’m no expert, I’m just a little smart sometimes.). But seriously, I feel bad others are hit with these extra fees. :(

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My free box was the hair! Yay! I was thinking about opening the one where the dress is next but decided to stop. I'm so mad at myself. But I got my fave items and managed to save stars :-)

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Congratulations @Johana on getting the GB hair in your free box. And good job on having the restraint not to chase

@Danizzle I love the way you styled the beautiful GB gown. That bow at the neck is perfect.

@AliBryant I hate that you had to send your phone away. I hope you’ll still be on the forums while you’re waiting for the repair
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Hmm..I've won the lips. And yes I know that I should be happy about it. But, guess what I'm not. I personally don't like them and I don't think that it'll look good on my doll so I won't be using them on her. I'm not happy about my pick. I would've preferred the dress though (sigh). However, I've seen many dolls at the community with those lips and it suits them very well though.

ETA: side note I wish that glu implemented a feature where we could swap ,trade, or exchange event items with our in-game friends when we've won items that we don't want or will ever use on our dolls. That would make our gameplay seems more fun and interesting.

Actually, there are these lips that I always wanted my doll to have and I think that it was the giftbox glittery pouty lips. It's still on my wishlist. It was from a previous SYS event. It would look so good my doll. I'm just hoping that glu adds that to a future throwback closet sale. I'm gonna have to request that at the suggestion thread.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @HollySisk I will be here! I don't wanna miss possible update spoilers :)
    iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @AliBryant I hope your phone gets back to you quickly bus most important that your game is the way you left it!! Sending positive vibes you way, doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

lol,when I showed my mother the weekend earnables & gift box items last week, she laughed at how you had to buy eyes and lips

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Oops! Nevermind