Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I've only gotten cash so far for voting. I've only done it three times though so I don't know if it matters the more you do it, the better the prize? Or maybe it's random?
    I think it's random. my first two were cash, then energy, then the next 4 or 5 have been cash.
    iOS
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Goal to get it all done up to 102/150 goal for the day get pass 150 can I do it idk but I’m gonna cry my way to it 
  • Options
    Yes, I have seen dozens of dolls wearing that hair and outfit while voting today. Perhaps it's a test NPC in there since not everyone is participating in the testing?
    iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Why is everyone wearing this? 
    This is the 6th person I’ve seen wear this 
    I saw like 20 people with the same outfit lmaoo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Got the event. You asked for feedback? Its garbage. 

Who asked to wait LONGER on SYS rounds? We all asked to wait FEWER hours.But for the most part, since the game added a day to midweek, nobody has been complaining, so why are you messing with it. Are you just trying to force people to pay for tickets?

For real, what is the disconnect? It feels like every issue gets lost in translation but Glu is in America and you all speak English right? We ask simple, understandable things and instead you overhaul and ruin events. Put it back. Ugh. Stop. Ruining. Events. 

And don't worry, I'm leaving again. I know my negative self is not welcome.
    Please don't go @Savagekkh All feedback is welcome both positive and negative.  And not just for your feedback.  You are a very welcome member to the forum, it's like a family here.  And you know how it is with family.  There are bound to be problems from time to time.  DM me if you want, or just,

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls~ I made a mistake by submitting all 3 looks at once and I saw that the 1st and 2nd looks stopped gaining points already so it all depends on my 3rd look (as seen in the below screenshot) which is *regretfully* not my best (because I didn't know that we cannot use the same clothes for every look lol 😅😅😅  ) please if you ever see my doll kindly vote for her because she's on the verge of failure 😅😅😅 I'll vote for yours as well~ Thank you so much~ Muchas gracias~ Domo arigato~ Salamat~ 고맙습니다~  🙏<3 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    @Syndra x Since the look is already greyed out in your game, that means voting has ended for that look :(
    iOS
  • Options
    Here are the three looks I've submitted so far and their results:

Also in my daily gb I won the last partnership tile for Epik, and got this dress which might be the most hoochie thing in the game :smiley:

iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @Syndra x Since the look is already greyed out in your game, that means voting has ended for that look :(
    Oh my God! I did some backreading just now and you're right @AliBryant! So each look is only effective for less than 3 hours??!!! While the waiting time for tickets to refresh takes 10 hours or so??? Unbelievable  :'(:'(:'(  So what's the technique?  :o  Submit 2 looks at the same time or should we wait for the 1st look to earn points then submit the 2nd look after the 1st look grayed out?
  • Options
    Syndra x said:
    AliBryant said:
    Oh my God! I did some backreading just now and you're right @AliBryant! So each look is only effective for less than 3 hours??!!! While the waiting time for tickets to refresh takes 10 hours or so??? Unbelievable  :'(:'(:'(  So what's the technique?  :o  Submit 2 looks at the same time or should we wait for the 1st look to earn points then submit the 2nd look after the 1st look grayed out?
    From my understanding, you should submit a look, then wait until it is greyed out to submit another. However, it only takes like 3-5 minutes for a look to grey out, so you aren't waiting long. And yes, once you have submitted your looks, it is 12 hours until you receive another free ticket. Or you have the option to buy tickets with real money.
    iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Also in my daily gb I won the last partnership tile for Epik, and got this dress which might be the most hoochie thing in the game :smiley:

I still love that hoochie dress wrap thing 🤷‍♀️ Lol
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    This event isn’t working for me. I submitted one look. When I tried to submit another, it took 25 k stars for items I already owned. Everything I put on says the same thing. I tried undressing and dressing over and over, carefully making sure I was only using items I owned. I already sent a ticket in.
  • Options
    This event isn’t working for me. I submitted one look. When I tried to submit another, it took 25 k stars for items I already owned. Everything I put on says the same thing. I tried undressing and dressing over and over, carefully making sure I was only using items I owned. I already sent a ticket in.
    Do you have the nose ring in? If so you need to go to the regular closet and remove it, then participate in the event.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Syndra x said:
    AliBryant said:
    From my understanding, you should submit a look, then wait until it is greyed out to submit another. However, it only takes like 3-5 minutes for a look to grey out, so you aren't waiting long. And yes, once you have submitted your looks, it is 12 hours until you receive another free ticket. Or you have the option to buy tickets with real money.

@AliBryant   The 12 hour waiting time to receive another ticket isn't rational at all. It's fine to wait for 12 hours if the voting time also takes 12 hours or a few hours but not minutes! I don't get why they design this event like this??? 😞😞😞

• Options
    Syndra x said:
    AliBryant said:
    Syndra x said:
    AliBryant said:

@AliBryant   The 12 hour waiting time to receive another ticket isn't rational at all. It's fine to wait for 12 hours if the voting time also takes 12 hours or a few hours but not minutes! I don't get why they design this event like this??? 😞😞😞

I agree with you. That's why this is a "test" event, hopefully they will take our feedback into consideration and tweak the event before it rolls out to everyone.
    The main concerns seem to be 1) the voting period isn't long enough/you don't get enough points per look. 2) 12 hours is way too long to wait between submitting a look.
    iOS
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'll just wait to get my tickets refilled. i am not really aiming to complete the whole thing.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Hi dolls~ I made a mistake by submitting all 3 looks at once and I saw that the 1st and 2nd looks stopped gaining points already so it all depends on my 3rd look (as seen in the below screenshot) which is *regretfully* not my best (because I didn't know that we cannot use the same clothes for every look lol 😅😅😅  ) please if you ever see my doll kindly vote for her because she's on the verge of failure 😅😅😅 I'll vote for yours as well~ Thank you so much~ Muchas gracias~ Domo arigato~ Salamat~ 고맙습니다~  🙏<3 

The best I can do is give you the following tip: think about what you would wear at a red carpet event. Would you have a handbag and a drink? From what I've seen with voting you're better off not having handhelds or bags, because people tend to vote on theme. 
    I really like the rest of your look though! 
    ------
    I'm not sure it makes a difference whether you submit the looks at the same time or not, I submitted my first one and didn't even realise I had more tickets... so afterwards I submitted looks 2 and 3 simultaneously and they both got more votes than look 1. 

I like this voting system, but the 12 hour wait and the tickets for money has got to go. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i have seen the girl on the left several times now
    Why is everyone wearing this? 
    This is the 6th person I’ve seen wear this 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Here are my looks

I tend to enjoy putting handhelds on my doll to get her to stop fidgetting but I'm low on fitting options. Gonna have to get creative this week
  • Options
    @Koakuma I'm pretty sure I voted for your 3rd look cause you were the first one I saw who was holding an award
    IOS

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    2nd black box... happy! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My face says it all 🙄 seriously Glu?? It had to be all accessories??? I couldn’t get a hair or 2 😰😫
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    This is such bs. I didn’t realize you had to wait until your submitted looks were grayed out to do new ones. I only got two tickets this time and I did them one right after the other bc literally no where does it say you have to wait. So I got two tickets and wasted one.

I’ve played twice now and I’m only up to the first set of kstars. I’ve now wasted most of my red carpet looks because it doesn’t say to wait until the first is completed. 
  • Options
    I hit the 12 hour mark and got two free tickets. Here are the looks I submitted. Sad the red dress didn't do well! I'm almost to the free dress <3

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I can confirm that you will get 2 more tickets after the 12 hours wait for the voting event. I still getting around 40 votes. I would recommend this is the time to use your looks that are the most eye-catching for maximum votes. I feel like my shiny outfits get more votes. 

I think it is possible to finish the event if you post two looks every 12 hours for the 6 days long event unless there a huge jump in votes to get the hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @AliBryant I feel the pain too! I am so close to the dress too! And I am running low on accessories! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @Linhai_Pham That outfit is one I got for free when I began kkh, it's probably being used a lot by new players that don't have any clothing items

Also I agree with the 12 hour wait being too long, I think it should be more like 8 hours? 
  • Options
    I can confirm you get 2 more tickets after the 12 hours wait for the voting event. I still getting around 40 votes. I would recommend this is the time to use your looks that are the most eye-catching for maximum votes. I feel like my shiny outfits get more votes. 

I think it is possible to finish the event if you post two looks every 12 hours for the 6 days long event unless there a huge jump in votes to get the hair. 
    I wonder if we'll get a bump in votes as it goes on if other people submit outfits that are tacky to help those who haven't finished.

I also wonder when the last chance we have to submit a look. SYS events you have to submit with more than 4 hours left, so does that apply here as well?
    IOS

• Options
    @KaylaJ they introduced a new voting style , if you pick the ‘popular vote/the best look everyone voting for ‘ you get a little reward like kash and energy. So yes, a tacky look can bump up the other look, but at the moment I am tryharding so hard and I think all the dolls are putting their best looks , i have not seen many “bad looks”. 

My guess is you can still put in the look for votes till the very end as the voting process is like 5 minutes or less. It is a week-long event and I will have to wait to see how it goes down. 
    IOS Player