Options

KK:H Weekend Event 11/30/18 - Welcome December~ A Month Full of Holidays

Comments

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited November 2018

I decided to do a comparison of long white skirts that I have in my Kloset. And I think it is probably the most similar to the 3rd skirt from the Maipo Valley  update. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I didn't notice a difference at first. I thought you were just doing a collage lol

• Options
    AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You guys are so lucky with gift boxes, I always pick energy lol teach me your ways pleasee
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
    aww, there’s no magic, my son said if you always pick the same box, eventually it has to be what you want.  I have a different....touchy feeley method.  Clear your mind, and when you picture the palette, hook onto the 1sr box that comes to mind....go with that.

another, visualize the item being in the box you’re about to pick, visualize your doll wearing it, think good thoughts for others, and tsp your box.

if it works, you’re thrilled, if not, just sending good thoughts out to there upped your good karma. And that’s always a good thing.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I noticed the same thing! And with the tops as well 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hii everyone! I win the boots in my free box!! 💖

• Options
    KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Hii everyone! I win the boots in my free box!! 💖

weeee congrats! also, i love that hair!! the lil braids are so cute and looks a lot like my everyday hair hahaha 🌼
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just realized I totally forgot about the weekend gigs.. 🙄
    Android
  • Options
    @Johana i styled the boots like this based on my personal style. those blue jeans look good on everything, u should get it if u havent!
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thanks @KKHGaia! I own some other light jeans and I tried them with a white shirt aswell but somehow I don't have the right items. Are your jeans from the closet? They're much prettier
  • Options
    @Johana yep theyre from the closet!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I got the hair in my free GB.  I wisely chose not to chase.  

Fun fact - I tried to post this around 530am but fell asleep before I hit “Post.”  LOL

the game saved my draft and so I’m posting it now 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Apparently Dixie is the only one who thinks the GB hair is a casual look. I’m on a quest to wear everything I bought on Black Friday and think the newly purchased cropped plaid jacket and jeans works well with it. 

@LindaVB  Dixie  @SugarK  @skevans

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018

I broke my streak and won a giftbox item for free! Not excited about it as it isn’t something I’d go for or buy in the closet, but it’s an outfit! It’s like Adam Sandler’s movie “Big Daddy” when she says “We wasted the good surprise on you!” Oh well.. luck of the draw! 

The giftbox hair is cute but not chase worthy to me. It’s almost update time and I have to be rational and save my bank! I’m so excited to see some of the beautiful things glu had cooked up, and maybe, hopefully, some of the gorg TB items I still drool over from the holiday events!!! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I decided to do a comparison of long white skirts that I have in my Kloset. And I think it is probably the most similar to the 3rd skirt from the Maipo Valley  update. 

lol. This is why I didn't chase the gb hair. It's cute and a bit different, but I feel like I have so many of those pulled up hairdos
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Honestly the best thing about reality events is that they’re so easy to complete! It’s nice to have a weekend event sometimes that allows you to have an exciting weekend outside of playing the game :-)

Here’s Violetta styling the hair and top:

Thanks to everyone who messaged me with recommendations about in-game offers! The info exchange is so helpful and I’m already catching up on my k-star stash :-)
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im pritty sure someone alredy awnsered it BUT how many points does it take to get the dress on the SYS Event??
     :D  :D:D:D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @LovelyEmma it’s 725!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma it’s 725!
    725???
    Ohhh dammit D: 
    I only have 556 points D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma it looks like the energy reward right before it is 575 and then it jumps to 725 for the dress. So far for me after the dress it has jumped up 100 points per reward after that - hope that helps, and I hope you are able to reach the dress by the end of the event!
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Me trying to figure out if I’ll finish this week’s SYS  :D
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Not sure if it's ok to post here, but it's about stars. My offers disappeared after I bought a package last weekend. Is it supposed to do that or will it be back?  It's really hard to keep up without them :(
  • Options
    Hi I have heard a number of members report loss of videos to watch for stars  but I have never heard of other offers vanishing after making a purchase of stars from the StarShop.  Can someone with this experience weigh in?
    in the meantime, some advocate turning off the setting for InGame Purchases.  Then when you want to make a purchase, you turn it back on.   Did you pending offers disappear?  Whatever it is, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this.  ;(. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Not sure if it's ok to post here, but it's about stars. My offers disappeared after I bought a package last weekend. Is it supposed to do that or will it be back?  It's really hard to keep up without them :(

This actually happens to me regularly - whenever I purchase a K-Star pack, the options to watch videos and complete other offers through Tapjoy disappear completely. My platform is iOS and in order to fix this I turn off in-app purchases as @kokokokonut mentioned. For iOS, it is different now with iOS 12. If you go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > toggle the switch to allow them > iTunes & App Store Purchases then you should be able to select “Don’t Allow” for in-app purchases. 

I’m not sure how it works for Android or other platforms. Hope this helps! If you have the Android platform I’m sure you can do the same thing through settings.

she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    Thanks for this.....i’m Running off to check my iOS. I hate when they change things.  I’m still trying to figure out how to turn off the time and date in the upper left. My device and I don’t care to see that.  Lol, but thanks @VampireBarbie
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut lol same here, whenever they have a new update I always find myself
    googling how to do things that I used to know and I’m like

I’m not sure about the date and time thing (I’m using an iPhone so I only see the time
    up there) but I hope you figure it out eventually 😂
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @VampireBarbie
    Thanks!!  I'll have to try that :). I'm on iOS too, but this isn't a feature I've used so I didn't know it changed lol. I like to stalk the updates to see what's changing and how to do it before it's released. 
  • Options
    @thenailaholic I’m glad I could help! That’s definitely a good idea lol, I’ll have to try that next time so I know what to expect when they come out with new updates 🙂
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Last outfit, I now have 927 points, so I'm not getting the hair... I don't know where I went wrong? My points have been between 20-50 all the time, last event I recall getting higher points. Maybe give bonus votes per claimed item, lower the votes for the last item, give up to 3 tickets, give 1 every 4 hours,... I dont know but it's been hard scheduling this event in my week...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone