Options

5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event 12/07/18 Hanukkah Continues as Santa Checks His List

Comments

• Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I want the lips, just so I have more options, but that's it. I'll be grinding on businesses anyway, but not into it. 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I do think the items are nice just not the most exciting weekend imo! I do wish the GB items were earnable instead. 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    would be so excited for the purse if it was handheld! I’m sad because I love that purse in real life, and I would use it all the time if our doll’s could hold it instead of have it on the shoulder :(

Oh well, it still looks nice and I’m always impressed by glu’s detailing with clothes and graphics ✨

Does anybody know if this purse has ever been available in the game before? If not, they should totally add it:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @VampireBarbie  VIP bronze.

its def on my list, forget that professor that said you should only eat 6 fries
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @KaylaJ Thank you!! I didn’t notice it in my closet because you can hardly see it with the K-Star price hiding it lol

And dang right, 6 fries = a sad day
    🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @KaylaJ Thank you!! I didn’t notice it in my closet because you can hardly see it with the K-Star price hiding it lol

And dang right, 6 fries = a sad day
    🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
    It’s not handhandle though!! So you are not missing out 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Agreeing with everyone saying about how to hold bags - the ones we hold irl are not usually over our shoulders, especially a Birkin which I posted about a few days ago. That never goes over a shoulder so is really unrealistic imo
  • Options
    @Silz1217 Oh dang, thanks for letting me know! If it were a handheld I’d consider becoming a bronze VIP just for that bag... lol
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I bother trying to get to the earnable dress(?), I think I have to see it styled differently to see how I feel about it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I like the earnable coat and the Zoey Deschanel gb hair. Can't wait to see the other mouthwatering Kollections. Bring it on, Glu!!!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok couldn’t help it. she’s mixing Alice & Olivia (top), Robert Cavalli (shoes) and Holuday Gift Box (skirt) while carrying Korkov shopping Bags. quick...do we have a Label for the choker? Lol.

Here’s Apple with @LindaVB.  Where should we shop next Doll?  Or Lunch?  Oak has a wonderful Wine Cellar. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've got more news! We're running another Show Your Style event on Monday with a Winter Wonderland theme, just in time for the holidays. As we are still testing the feature, some of you will have access to Trendsetters! Like always, let us know what you think of the event and the prizes. Have fun styling looks for the cold weather! 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ok couldn’t help it. she’s mixing Alice & Olivia (top), Robert Cavalli (shoes) and Holuday Gift Box (skirt) while carrying Korkov shopping Bags. quick...do we have a Label for the choker? Lol.

Here’s Apple with @LindaVB.  Where should we shop next Doll?  Or Lunch?  Oak has a wonderful Wine Cellar. Lol.
    I read 'Wine Cellar' and came running lol!

But seriously our dolls are rocking our outfits!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG Kalinda!!! You are killing me with your posts!! First you tell us you are bringing back the Spread the Joy gift boxes and now this post of next week's SYS event!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LindaVB It's been a fun day for me too  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ok I think I have a plan for that powdered donut hair since I love the style itself......make my doll platinum blonde so hopefully you can't see the flakes!?
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LindaVB said:

I read 'Wine Cellar' and came running lol!

But seriously our dolls are rocking our outfits!!
    And you brought a big one for me too!  By the way, love your skirt. And that’s a great top for it.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guys only get jacket and pants?

PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ok I think I have a plan for that powdered donut hair since I love the style itself......make my doll platinum blonde so hopefully you can't see the flakes!?

Would have made more sense if there were glitter sprinkled slightly all over the hair as well.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I like the SYS prizes!! 💖
    I really really hope this time the trendsetters will be different. Please extend the first prize to top three players at least. Or, have only one leaderboard for all players, top 200 players, for example, get all prizes, 200-400, get one less item ... etc. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ooh I hope I get to try out trendsetters this time, and I also hope they made some changes

& I actually like the glitter root hair!! Ok I doubt I’ll get much use out of it, and I would like it better without the glitter, but I still think it’s fun... I doubt I’ll get it anyway tho unless glu took suggestions about tickets or lowering points. I’m loving the dress/shoes/necklace from what I can see though!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    the SYS prizes are to die for OH MY GOSHHHH the outfit necklace and the shoes are so gorgeous!!! well the hair (hmmm yeah I can make that work somehow) let’s hope I get the chance to participate in trendsetters this time because I couldn’t last time *fingers crossed* because I NEED those items in my closet. 

KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Hmm I hope I get the lips or jacket in my giftbox! 
    Thank you soOo much @KalindaKing for the head up on next weeks SYS!  The dress is gorg! And is that the frosty necklace she is wearing!? 😍 Time to mentally prepare for this event 😬😂😉
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I doubt I'll get the trendsetter feature after all my complaining last time 😂 But wow I really love the outfit 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing so will everyone who got the last SYS get this one, but only some users will get Trendsetters?
    iOS
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    When does the sys start. I’m studying for finals so it be this and studying 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I am so happy to see another SYS I just wish it was done in the older format every 4 hours for an outfit submission! I know I shadow a lot of people when I say I worked my butt of in the last SYS and still was 150pts short of finishing! But the outfit is beautiful in the next SYS and I’m gonna try my hardest again to finish! 
  • Options
    I hope I get to try out the Trendsetters feature this time!
    she/her
    add me here