Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Val_ said:
    The rewards for voting have increased substantially for me, while I've gotten 1x100$, I've also gotten 1x20 energy and 1x3 kstars and 1x2 kstars! This definitely motivates me to vote.
    If Glu insists on only giving the items to the first person, then maybe consider adding it as a Fashion Goals option to buy? I'm sure quite a few people will be happy to outright buy it.
    YES!!!
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    yezx said:
    Johana said:
    @yezx even though people in my group are not buying tickets SO FAR, I am not first, not even second. Why do I feel as if I posted somethig wrong..
    Thats Why I said "if you are lucky" it just is not a fair system 
    Exactly! I will buy tickets if I have to by the end of the event because I really want that hair ( the SYS one )
    because sometimes my looks can’t get 44 votes 🗳 But sometimes they get 49... 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The doll in my game has a 600 point lead, so I believe she bought the highest ticket package which I think gives you 12 tickets. But still, what an odd move to do at the beginning of the event. Unless the goal was to finish the SYS faster and in that case she's 6 looks away. With 5 days to go. Crazy.
  • Options
    The doll in my game has a 600 point lead, so I believe she bought the highest ticket package which I think gives you 12 tickets. But still, what an odd move to do at the beginning of the event. Unless the goal was to finish the SYS faster and in that case she's 6 looks away. With 5 days to go. Crazy.
    Buying tickets in the beginning to me makes no sense unless you are hurrying.... I always buy tickets at the end and thay way I always get to the top of my trendsetter list 🗳💙
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I know I said this already, but voting prizes are so good this time. My looks aren’t doing too well though, hovering around 35-40. But so far I’ve gotten about 10 stars and just got 10 energy from voting! 
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    jaeann said:

How can this be? I was unable to start on time due to work obligations. I submitted my first 2 looks approximately 8 hours late. When I opened trendsetters as you can see everyone in my group was at 0 except for “nic” at 15 points. The second screenshot is while voting was happening on my first look. Please, someone explain this “coincidence” without insulting my intelligence. 
    For the record, you didn’t have to do this to get my money. I was already planning on buying tickets based off of the last trendsetters catastrophe. I feel extremely foolish right now because you almost had me on this! And you do every day with crappy gift boxes, a quarter of the kstars earned per video, kollection that are rigged in my game (happy for those lucky dolls who don’t have that problem), etc etc. 
    Please, please tell me they are not putting bots in the trendsetter to get people to buy tickets. I feel hopeful only because some people have voiced that their entire group is still at normal voting amounts, but this is worrisome as well as the fact that some people have dolls in their group up to 800 votes right now - who would spend that in one day??? (if anyone here has been buying that many tickets today, please say so)
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    I know I said this already, but voting prizes are so good this time. My looks aren’t doing too well though, hovering around 35-40. But so far I’ve gotten about 10 stars and just got 10 energy from voting! 
    I was so surprised when I got 10 energy points 🎊🤭 Good job 👏🏻 Glu 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Buying tickets in the beginning to me makes no sense unless you are hurrying.... I always buy tickets at the end and thay way I always get to the top of my trendsetter list 🗳💙

I feel like buying tickets at the beginning for the purpose of winning trendsetters would start a war in where you'll have to continually dump money for more tickets if someone decides to fight you for it. Competitively, it would make sense to hold off until the end until you know for sure you can't win the grand prize without buying them. Why dump money into the game if you don't need to?
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Oooh no. As soon as I said it one doll bought a ticket. No one is lucky. I guess I should stop spoiling it on the forum xD at least she is not in a wedding dress
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    surrjane said:
    jaeann said:

How can this be? I was unable to start on time due to work obligations. I submitted my first 2 looks approximately 8 hours late. When I opened trendsetters as you can see everyone in my group was at 0 except for “nic” at 15 points. The second screenshot is while voting was happening on my first look. Please, someone explain this “coincidence” without insulting my intelligence. 
    For the record, you didn’t have to do this to get my money. I was already planning on buying tickets based off of the last trendsetters catastrophe. I feel extremely foolish right now because you almost had me on this! And you do every day with crappy gift boxes, a quarter of the kstars earned per video, kollection that are rigged in my game (happy for those lucky dolls who don’t have that problem), etc etc. 
    Please, please tell me they are not putting bots in the trendsetter to get people to buy tickets. I feel hopeful only because some people have voiced that their entire group is still at normal voting amounts, but this is worrisome as well as the fact that some people have dolls in their group up to 800 votes right now - who would spend that in one day??? (if anyone here has been buying that many tickets today, please say so)
    My friend bought two packs of 12 tickets... So yeah there people who are like that 👐🏻 No judgment though 

• Options

I feel like buying tickets at the beginning for the purpose of winning trendsetters would start a war in where you'll have to continually dump money for more tickets if someone decides to fight you for it. Competitively, it would make sense to hold off until the end until you know for sure you can't win the grand prize without buying them. Why dump money into the game if you don't need to?
    My point exactly 👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    @melissakkh true, I just really hope they aren't incorporating bots. I play another game where the game forum is full of people who are positive the events have bots in them - making people pay to be able to keep up with the competition.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    surrjane said:
    @melissakkh true, I just really hope they aren't incorporating bots. I play another game where the game forum is full of people who are positive the events have bots in them - making people pay to be able to keep up with the competition.
    Well in my list everything is really realistic and no one is buying tickets 🎫 which is good 
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    The top doll in my list was at 429 pts on the first day but for the past day she's been sitting at 494.... so I don't know. 
    There's 3 of us cycling between the remaining top 4 spots, the rest either look like NPCs or are submitting sporadically.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Forgot to post my last 4 looks I don’t know how I forgot to change the hair on the last look but it worked in my favor! 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love that holly hairstyle! Glu we need more holiday items in the TB boxes please! 
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Last time when someone bought tickets and jumped up superfast, I bought tickets.  And I used them like a crazed new eBay buyer.  I’m sure people thought I was a bot.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Never mind 😂
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @melissakkh Talk of unofficial spoilers is not allowed here. Only Glu employees and moderators post about spoilers.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh Talk of unofficial spoilers is not allowed here. Only Glu employees and moderators post about spoilers.
    Opps didn’t know! Sorry guys 💖
  • Options
    It's ok, you're new :) But I agree with you in general, there are wayyyy too many Kollections!
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh Yes! Thanks doll❣️Me too, but I guess we’re just gonna have to wait and see, someone could jump up from nowhere anytime 😬
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My looks aren’t doing that well, maybe I should try a blonde wig. Did that really help you guys get better scores? Turning blonde, I mean. I feel like I should give it a shot :D
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkh said:
    My looks aren’t doing that well, maybe I should try a blonde wig. Did that really help you guys get better scores? Turning blonde, I mean. I feel like I should give it a shot :D
    Yes, I have basically transformed my doll into Elsa from Frozen. Out of 6 looks so far, my lowest is 46.
    iOS
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I keep getting the locked item message when I try to submit a look using the fluffy jacket from the daily giftbox. I used it yesterday but at 5am I watched a video to unlock it but then got the error message when trying to submit the look, so I used a new look and just hoped it would work at my 11am submission, but I'm still getting the error.
    I am having that SAME issue! I watched a video to unlock it, and it won't let me submit it again. It's very frustrating because that is one of the only "wintery" items I own. Have you found a solution? 
    No, I'm still getting the error message. It's also one of my few winter items, I also haven't had the option to watch a video to unlock an item since. Maybe @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas can help us figure out why it's happening. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    alice_kkh said:
    Yes, I have basically transformed my doll into Elsa from Frozen. Out of 6 looks so far, my lowest is 46.
    My looks are always different in votes. Never consistent! Out of 8 the lowest is 41 🤭
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    I keep getting the locked item message when I try to submit a look using the fluffy jacket from the daily giftbox. I used it yesterday but at 5am I watched a video to unlock it but then got the error message when trying to submit the look, so I used a new look and just hoped it would work at my 11am submission, but I'm still getting the error.
    I am having that SAME issue! I watched a video to unlock it, and it won't let me submit it again. It's very frustrating because that is one of the only "wintery" items I own. Have you found a solution? 
    No, I'm still getting the error message. It's also one of my few winter items, I also haven't had the option to watch a video to unlock an item since. Maybe @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas can help us figure out why it's happening. 
    One thing to try is making sure you don't have a hair, eye, or nail colour equiped which you do not actually own. So, for example, if you have a lip equipped which has a set colour (one you can't change), switch it to a lip that you can customize, and make sure you change the lip colour to one you already own, then put the original lip back on, and try resubmitting. 

If that doesn't work, PM me your Hollywood ID, along with a screenshot of the look you're trying to submit, and we'll look into it.

You can get it by going to Settings (top left button), and then Help. It's the big string of letters/numbers in the middle.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    surrjane said:
    Every player you see in the Trendsetter list is a real user. If any of you see something strange (like a player who has a crazy number of votes--I'm talkin' like way more than you would need to finish the event, like 2000+ or something), then let us know, and we will look into it.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jaeann said:
    And also the very first sys in this format with the long ponytail that everyone who did NOT buy tickets did NOT win and it hasn’t been brought back around? Just sayin! 
    Just to be as factual as possible, some people who didn’t buy tickets did win the long ponytail during the last SYS. It’s tough but possible.