Options

SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Yay! I’m so glad that the points got reduced, now we can miss a look and still finish, that makes the event way less stressful. Thank you so much for this!

iOS
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Our next Show Your Style event starts on Monday and the theme will be Haute Couture. Let's start the year by styling and sharing some fancy looks!
    We made a couple changes to the event: we reduced the total number of votes required to finish the event by 50 and we added even more prizes to Trendsetters!
    Here's a sneak peek at the earnable prizes:

I love the reduction of points but I liked the first item as a prize better. This way, you always got a prize on the first ticked! <3 My favorite thing is the boots!! And I'm not a boot girl, but that one is so pretty! KalindaKing said:
    I'm going to split up the spoilers so you can use the forum reactions!

Here's a sneak peek at the Trendsetters prizes:

love love love the accessories!!!!! <3 This will be one SYS I won't stress about being number one! <3 
  • Options
    DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    What's about the sys for the boy cuz I have a bestie who play has a boy game?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I’m picturing the dress with thigh high boots.  That might work for me.  Damn it. Now I’m liking the hair.   Back to a grind.   B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo There will be more Throwback Kollections in the upcoming weekday events
    Are we alternating between TB Kollection and TB mystery boxes ? 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @mikaylachimo There will be more Throwback Kollections in the upcoming weekday events
    Are we alternating between TB Kollection and TB mystery boxes ? 
    I actually would really like this! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Really confused about the theme. Could someone kindly post some inspiration on how you plan to go about it? 
  • Options
    Really confused about the theme. Could someone kindly post some inspiration on how you plan to go about it? 

I sort of did a collage of looks inspired by Dolce and Gabbana Alta Moda shows. But of course, you can also do more streamline looks. You can go on Vogue app, Runway for some inspo. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thank you! By confused I meant as to what in game items to go about because I have a feeling this event will turn into an evening gowns fiesta. 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I LIVE for the SYS earnable outfit! The skirt, the sheer boots, the “pin-curl” hairstyle — it’s all very sexy and cool. I would love this top and bottom as seperates.

I’m excited for a creative theme, but (shocking prediction!) I think we will see a lot of...gowns with a kontour kit and long hair  :D

Bring back the k-stars in Trendsetters, please! At least I don’t think people will fight too hard over this hairstyle:

To me, it’s definitely a resortwear/pool party look! Very pretty.

• Options
    @TrashleyKKH thank you! By confused I meant as to what in game items to go about because I have a feeling this event will turn into an evening gowns fiesta. 
    Woopsie. My bad. Unfortunately with a theme like haute couture, it will be an evening gowns fiesta. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Probably a lot of the Balmain items will work since they look more avant garde. And all the weird hats and headpieces!
    iOS
  • Options
    I agree, I would love a more casual event!
    iOS
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Loving everything about this! 😍💋💋💋
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    I hope to see lots of crazy outfits tbh 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    A new SYS???
    I wasnt expecting it!!!
    Ohhh Haute Couture?? Im defenetly SCREWD!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m really excited for this event! Like a couple
    of others mentioned, I’m definitely going to
    need some inspiration and ideas about the theme.

I did a little research and this helped me
    if anyone else needs it!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Yup! 5-Star Throwback Event + Show Your Style coming up next week
    Kalinda when will this outfit be coming up? I had a glitch on the date night sys and it was showing me this outfit once i completed the sys lol
    Android player

• Options
    KimSkkh said:

Yup! 5-Star Throwback Event + Show Your Style coming up next week
    Kalinda when will this outfit be coming up? I had a glitch on the date night sys and it was showing me this outfit once i completed the sys lol
    I would love to know cause I'm curious to see if this was a trendsetter prize on the second SYS event with the red leather skirt and top!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @ameliakkh, during the second sys the red skirt, top and hair were the trendsetter outfit... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    The black SYS outfit appeared after the dating SYS with the mauve coatdress earnable. But that week, Glu said they were testing only the earnable event, and not the Trendsetters, so that's why we didn't get the black outfit that was originally slotted as the Trendsetters for that SYS.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Glu diesn’t Give advance info about release dates on items.  Our Glu Goddess has been asked once, twice here..... let’s use the agree button on those two posts. Instead of making more. Otherwise it’s kind of badgering  ;)  <3<3<3. ty
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I would love to know cause I'm curious to see if this was a trendsetter prize on the second SYS event with the red leather skirt and top!
    No. It was never used as a prize, it did pop up as mentioned when the event ended, and was shown to those who has been in the Sys and those who hadn’t been included.  Ouch.    ;0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezx said:
    @ameliakkh, during the second sys the red skirt, top and hair were the trendsetter outfit... 
    Oooohh! And what were the regular SYS prizes? Do you know?

AliBryant said:
    The black SYS outfit appeared after the dating SYS with the mauve coatdress earnable. But that week, Glu said they were testing only the earnable event, and not the Trendsetters, so that's why we didn't get the black outfit that was originally slotted as the Trendsetters for that SYS.
    Yeesss! True. So, nobody got that outfit as a trendsetter prize? Because I saw that a similar window popped to those who didn't participate on that long blue dress. With the white hair! When people were done they got the trendsetter pop up. 
    No. It was never used as a prize, it did pop up as mentioned when the event ended, and was shown to those who has been in the Sys and those who hadn’t been included.  Ouch.    ;0
    Yeah! This is what I'm curious about. When I finished the dating event, I got the same pop-up and at the time I thought it might be a future event. However, weeks later when it happened to those who didn't get the following trendsetter prize, I thought it might have been a trendsetter prize that I didn't get to play. A past one, not future. 

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Hmmm so do you ladies think the top and skirt are separate earnables or together as 1 outfit/dress? @KalindaKing
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Also I love the makeup the trendsetter is wearing! Is that available for purchase?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    A new SYS???
    I wasnt expecting it!!!
    Ohhh Haute Couture?? Im defenetly SCREWD!!!
    Me too. My doll literally has nothing that fits the haute couture theme 😓
    iOS
  • Options
    Tbh I really miss styling around an item. It was so much fun.
    iOS