🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• CalanthaCalantha New Member Registered Users 182 Posts
    Yes, hello...how do I give negative votes to girls wearing the black ruffle ballgown, holding a hot chocolate with the cold breath aura....seriously...WTF people???😕😕😕
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,632 Posts
    @isamesmo they will also reduce to 5 if you do the vip trial
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Just saw someone in sweatpants and the SNOW AURA. Omg I could die. Also have seen hot breath a few times! 😑
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,917 Posts
    yezx said:
    The KKW contour has showed up and I wish I could buy it without losing my 20 free vids a day 😫
    We all wish we could spend money and keep our 20 vids. Unfortunately we found this out after we bought something.... So its a good thing you know this before spending money!
    I can’t thank you girls enough for telling me! It worked differently with the KKG. Ads disappeared for a limited time I think. Anyway the game is dead now and I regret spending real money on it!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 6,029 Posts
    LMAO @soundspretty with the Fyre Festival reference!
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Experienced Member Registered Users 672 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    LMAO @soundspretty with the Fyre Festival reference!
    Pick up on that too 😂
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I decided to start the SYS in about twenty minutes... it'll work out better with my sleep schedule. But I've done some voting & so far swimsuits are all popular picks, even over tropical dresses. There's hope for this theme! I'm still nervous about submitting swimwear, but will give it a shot! And at least the SYS hair isn't at the top of my list since it includes a hat. Crossing my fingers for us all to get top trensetters! 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    yezx said:
    @isamesmo they will also reduce to 5 if you do the vip trial
    I had no idea, thanks for telling me! I was considering get the vip for bronze in a couple of months..
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    three boys in my trendsetter group and theyr winning.... why?? 
    and i havent get my votes yet, ill show you when they come.
    i've seen at least 5 wedding dresses already 🤣
    The top two in my game are dudes too. 
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,653 Posts
    Last SYS the guy in front of me kept buying tickets and I pulled ahead with the last 10 mins left thank god, I’ll say it again, it is not fair that guys compete with us when the same prizes aren’t up for grabs. It’s not fair for us or them
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019

Oh no, my first look did not do very well ☹️ any critiques?? 
    edited February 2019
    Top of my trendsetter are guys as well 

@charlottegold I actually really like your outfit I would defo have voted for it! Only thing I would say is the hair might not be the best choice for the dress as they are both very busy! I would theme a block colour dress with the hair to make it stand out and hair that has no accessories with the dress! Personally I love the combo it’s fab ☺️
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    @judi @AliBryant I just submitted my first two looks and there’s so many guys in my group, It’s insane lol 
  • JullietteJulliette Experienced Member Registered Users 508 Posts
    I don’t vote gowns or anything that’s not in the theme. I just exit voting and come back to vote another girls.  :|
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    @haftime the wedding dress doll looks like a NPC that Glu cooked up
    I tried both dressy tropical (think dinner at a luxury resort) and beachy tropical. Both did meh...

iOS
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,867 Posts
    Glu, what do I gotta do to get on a normal list? I'm desperate

omg is that the poor event planner from the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix? I’ll never forget him 😂

Guys, be honest with me — is it harder to win Trendsetters when paired with a guy doll in 1st? Because he has a disproportionate amount of votes for that outfit and I’m worried that I’m already out of the running.
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My two first looks.. first one flopped, but I still think it’s cute tho. 
    For my second look I thought I should give my doll a sick tan for staying so much in the sun 🤔 hope it does better than my first.

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Guys, be honest with me — is it harder to win Trendsetters when paired with a guy doll in 1st? Because he has a disproportionate amount of votes for that outfit and I’m worried that I’m already out of the running.
    What are his votes at? Last time I had two guys that started in first and second place but dropped pretty quickly to the bottom of the list. He could just be on a lucky streak where he's paired with a plain male doll and is getting all the votes, but in subsequent rounds he'll be paired with someone more even.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,917 Posts
    haftime said:
    In WHAT UNIVERSE are earmuffs and a wedding dress worn at the same time in the tropics, and let's not forget with a Kelly bag thrown on? And girl with the fuzzy fur coat in the tropics? I see you, too.

What you can't see in the still image below is that one of these ladies is also using the cold breath animation. Look, I feel for new dolls who don't have a lot, I really do. But the t-shirts in the closet would be more appropriate than these! I like voting for newer dolls who are working well with what they have!

Oh lordy, it's gonna be a long SYS. 
    I’m new too but I don’t do that!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @soundspretty you truly have the worst luck every time! Your reference killed me though. I just watched that this past weekend 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    My first look scored 34 what a flop!!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,653 Posts
    Well here’s a new one
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • isamesmoisamesmo Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    u all saying 35-45 votes are flop, I... What's the usual amount of votes you get? I never had more than 46 votes. 
     looking for android friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/isaamesmo
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Well here’s a new one
    Maybe she was going for Amazon warrior?! 👀😂
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    Sooo my looks did pretty horribly lol I tried a very casual one and something like ‘rich lady in a 5 star resort’, but I guess the voters didn’t like them. I’m kinda sad because I actually loved the casual one 😂