Options

☘️KK:H Weekend Event 3/15/19 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Let's All Dress in Green!

Comments

• Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Ohhhhhhhh everything GB....😍😍😍
    Well done Glu. That's all my K stars gone this weekend chasing those... 👏👏👏
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The Kollection dress is inspired by Kendall's Christian Siriano gown from Christmas!

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant for all the inspo pictures! I love seeing how real life outfits are translated into the in game outfits. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    O M G. 
    I LOVE EVERYTHING!! 
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Kollection lips look so cute. 😩😩♥️♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    After a long time I love all three earnables! I love the GB dress but I don't know if I'd spend for it. I want to save my K-Stars for the next VIP Weekend. Decisions!  :s
  • Options
    fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Looking forward on this weekend event and it is my first St. Patrick Day since started to play KKH  <3<3

Can't wait for it!
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The gb dress looks familiar.... I do like it better without the shoulder pads tho
    That's so lazy lol
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    JUST TAKE MY MONEY! 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im in LOVE with the earnables!!! Earings, dress and hair are just GORGEOUS!!!!
    The GiftBox itens are good to! I only like the dress and shoes from the GiftBox... I dont have a use for the makeup and even tough the hair style is a interesting style, i dont like the green on it at all.....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    *Fingers crossed i get the GiftBox dress on my free GiftBox*
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Why!!! The gb items are so pretty. I like them more than the earnables ☹... i might spend some kstars for that hair and dress 😟
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Need the hair! Not a fan of the other items tbh
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I like the earrings, I'd love a nice pair of earrings in that colour irl. As for the gb's, the eyes are my fave. I love a wide open eye with mascara and all. I wouldn't be mad if I got the shoes or a dress though. The hair is too much for me.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Ugh and I am also upset that we still didn't get the event icons back. The gb items seem more exclusive with a little event icon on them, cause it separates them from the daily box items... And I need them back for sentimental reasons!
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Wow! This is nice.. I like everything except the gb hair! I’m not going to go chase crazy over the dress though.. I don’t think. 😳 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    That yellow dress bundle is the weakest I've ever seen. Looks like a closet item from 2015.

I just dont do green, so maybe I will take the whole week off.

And I think it's rude that the event icons were taken away. Clearly you were trying to thwart the outside spoilers, but this just punishes everyone by not having anything in the closet labelled. 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Love both the earnables and GBs! 💚 I will try my best not to spend all my stars chasing :D
    The kollection lips look interesting, wish I could see it on my doll without paying hundreds of stars
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I was looking closer at the Kollection and I really want those red shoes 👀 my wardrobe is severely lacking in red shoes. I can probably do one spin on the Kollection so maybe I’ll get lucky🤞
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Earnable stuff: I'm kinda meh about it. I like the earrings, hate the strands of hair, and I don't know about the dress cause of the length and makes our doll's legs look weird

Gift Box stuff: Why? Why can't that green color be the color of the earnable dress? Other than that, meh.

Kollection: It's nice, but I'm not really feeling it. I hate how you can't see what your doll looks like with some of these lips & eyes

I could just be kinda meh cause one of the things I loved the most about this game were the holidays and it just doesn't feel like that's part of it anymore. These hardly scream St Patrick's Day, not even a drink or balloon, or y'know, something! I'm almost expecting bikinis and ball gowns for Easter weekend.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So in love with the earnables 😍💚 hopefully get the hair or makeup 🍀
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Ready for St. Patrick's Day! (Just pretend she's smiling...)

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Omg! Again with the better gift box items! It wasn't like that a year ago. I too, like others mentioned, would love if they were switched with the earnables. The earnables are pretty but not St. Patrick's. There's no themes here anymore. What gives?

I looooooooove green! 💚 And talked about wanting green hair before. I want the GB hair & eyes more than anything else this weekend! I pray I have the best luck ever 🍀 because I'm looking forward to the disappointment. Oye. Another heartbreak weekend coming up. 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just a heads up, it's double star rewards time!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Seems to be an unpopular opinion  but i think the earnables are boring, and the dress shape looks kind of awkward,  oh well
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    If anyone wins the red dress from Kollection, please post pics here, i like it but first i want to see how it looks on a a doll, because it happened in the past to want and pay a lot of kstars to win some kollection items, but they looked very weird on a doll and i regret it like crazy spending that amont of kstars on something i don’t actually like. 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot my palettes but I got everything except for the hair. I love it but I’m not gonna chase it, not only because I have like no stars left but also bc I know my luck and I know I won’t get it even if I open like 30 boxes lol My free box was energy and other three that I opened were the dress, eyes and shoes, so not bad.

i have to say, the eye makeup and the dress are absolutely stunning!

• Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Congrats @Rikk ! You look amazing in this dress !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties