Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Thank youu🌸 @AliBryant
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    They would never do it, but wouldn't it be wonderful if all GB items were guaranteed to be in a palette and you had the option of opening all 8 boxes to chase for them? I feel like a lot more people would be willing to spend the k-stars to chase because it's less of a risk. I know I would.
    THIS 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻  

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas, pretty pleaseeeeee, I’ll do anything, take my k stars
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    They would never do it, but wouldn't it be wonderful if all GB items were guaranteed to be in a palette and you had the option of opening all 8 boxes to chase for them? I feel like a lot more people would be willing to spend the k-stars to chase because it's less of a risk. I know I would.
    They did that once where it works like TB Kollection, the cost goes up as you open up more boxes. It wasn’t well received by players as most prefer the mystery of opening boxes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    700 stars later and still don’t have the gb hair or outfit, sigh, Guess it’s time for me to step away lol I’m kstar poor again
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    💜
    @melissakkh @TrashleyKKH @judithkkh

P.S Excuse my doll’s face, the forced smile ain’t working with her bone structure 😂
    iOS
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Got pretty lucky 😍 my free box the hair. Then got cash 😞 -__-  the bundle is so gorgeous!! Off to hustling for more kstars 😭😭
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I got a late start on the event but it’s been another successful VIP!

I was really lucky with my giftbox picks:

I wanted the boots and hair the most so I’m happy. I LOVE the silver outfit but I know how many K-Stars I could potentially waste so I’m trying to be content without it.

I spent exactly 305 K-Stars to get to the purple dress.
    Two gitboxes: 40 K-Stars
    Fish tank in Bel Air trophy room: 75 K-Stars
    Two of the private jet add-ons outside of the plane: 40 K-Stars
    Furnished New Jersey home and bought the cutest kitty: 110 K-Stars

That’s 265... I’m forgetting something I bought but LOOK how cute this cat is:

I wish we could have more cats in the game tbh. SO many dogs, not enough cats. I love dogs but I’m definitely a cat person at heart.

I’m still not feeling the earnable hair so I’m stopping at 305 stars. I always save the add-ons outside of the private jet for VIP events to get as close as possible to my goal because the prices are 10, 15, 20, etc. K-Stars. I only have two left so I’ll have to figure something else out for future VIP events.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    They did that once where it works like TB Kollection, the cost goes up as you open up more boxes. It wasn’t well received by players as most prefer the mystery of opening boxes. 
    Wasn't that mainly because kollections are rigged though? It's basically guaranteed you won't get anything good until 5 spins in, whereas with boxes there's a chance you can pick something first and not getting something is generally user error/bad luck rather than a game mechanic. But I agree the mystery does add something
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You need the cat  in Monaco, and th <3 e basket of kittens in Venice. They are my faves. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Hard times Glu... All those nice bundles all of a sudden, im already skint 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    First box: energy (better than Kash, though) 2nd box: black dress (pretty cute), 3rd box:.. (sigh) another bag I will probably never use... 
    I forgot to take a screenshot of the second pallet but I know the first box (free box) was... (drumroll, please!) Energy........... 2nd and 3rd boxes were the hair and the top. YAY!
    I really wanted the skirt so.. I tried again... 1st box: .. (take a wild a wild guess... Go ahead.....) Energy...... Sigh... 2nd box: boots :) I do love the boots... However, the top is hard to style... Do now I'm torn... I have 20 stars to go to get the earnable dress... I could shoot one more time for the gb skirt.. or I could just spend 20 stars on this look-alike skirt from the kloset... It's similar, but not as sheer and the slit is more closed, so you can't really see the beautiful boots...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    oooooooh those will probably be the next homes I purchase! I need all of the cats in the game. Next VIP for sure.

my doll calling home when she’s away:

she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    Ooh! And I bought the fashion goals bundle:
    Addicted

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    You need the cat  in Monaco, and th <3 e basket of kittens in Venice. They are my faves. 
    a BASKET of kittens? Ok I’m buying the Venice home asap 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @skevans thank you!! I am obsessed. It goes well with so many outfits! I love it with this sweater too because it looks like it’s just the sweater with high boots 🥰

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    BASKET of kittens?? Can someone post a pic if they own it? I literally just spend $200,000 kash on closet clothes because I didn’t buy a house or business to furnish this VIP 🙃
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    BASKET of kittens?? Can someone post a pic if they own it? I literally just spend $200,000 kash on closet clothes because I didn’t buy a house or business to furnish this VIP 🙃
    In the Venice house! ❤️
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Smuckies omg it’s even better than I imagined
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @Smuckies omg it’s even better than I imagined
    When you tap for energy, they swat that ball of yarn to each other. 🐈 🧶 🐈 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    When you tap for energy, they swat that ball of yarn to each other. 🐈 🧶 🐈 

she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    In the Venice house! ❤️
    Omggggggggggggg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I could have sworn I had gotten the gb hair, but apparently I didn't... Lol but i actually got this suit..

So.. 3 energy, gb boots, gb top, this suit, black dress, bag... It was tempting to chase the skirt now that I realized the hair was still out there, too, but i decided just to spend the 20 stars on the look alike skirt to hit right at 300 to get the earnables dress...

Addicted

• Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I had an offer from maria yesterday to buy the venice house but u didn't have enough kash, today she offer the san diego house and i had enough for it so i got 1 k star in return 🤪 i also got kash on my gb and it got me really sad because its ike the fourth weekend i dont get any item on the weekend gb... so i though i didnt want to buy the fashion goals because i was very mad... i ofcourse ended up buying it i love it, specially the hair but i wont spend more real money in this game untill i get a weekend item on my gb again 
  • Options
    I decided to get the hair since I was so close to it. I hated it when I first saw but it's kind of growing on me and I think it looks much better with bikinis

The shoes are my favorite! They're absolutely cute😍
  • Options
    This is what I mean

• Options

💯 agree with @Prisha Dhoopraj. The hair actually look good with dresses with aquatic or nautical theme too. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I started off buying the Korkov pop-up mermaid dress. I decided not to chase the gift box items. Although I like the items, I ended up getting two kollections that I wanted to finish, and I didn't want to wait around for a chance that they might appear during another VIP event. 

I'm very happy that I got the hair in my free box!

I completed the "Pretty in Purple" kollection (I only had the bundle left), and then I opened two boxes on the "Evening Essentials" kollection—I got the shoes and the bundle. I reaaaalllly want that hair (I like it more than the current weekend event hair), so I might just finish off the kollection...

Omg you have all kollections i wanted to play 😍😭 i thought all players had the same kollections in the game. I really want that red sparkling dress from evening essentials. Not jealous at all... 🙃
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Since it's Friday and I'm feeling generous, I'll share that you can get that whole look on the left next weekend! That includes the hair, top and skirt. It's earnable and you'll love it.
    OMG!!!!
    I AM IN LOVE with the earnables for next week <3
    I have been wanting separates lately soo bad (specially since i missed the blue skirt and top separates a few weeks ago)!!
    The top is gorgeous, the skirt is soo pritty and the hair is just WOW! CANT WAIT FOR ME TO HAVE THOSE 3 ITENS <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    It would be cool if Glu featured some dolls from the comunity on their gorgeous edits :3
    All we see there is mostly blonde dolls or black dolls :P 
    We need more diversity on them dolls :P Specially asian dolls! Im pritty sure Emma might be the only asian KKH Dolls on this forum (at least i think that way) :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    yezx said:

Hard times Glu... All those nice bundles all of a sudden, im already skint 😂
    I love that bundle😍 
    I play on Amazon kindle!