Options

📺KK:H Weekend Event - 3/29/19 PB Says Keep The Camera's Rolling

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Also I did a spin in the new kollection (I thought we’re not getting one this week?) and I got the boots - I don’t like them, not a fan of the color and my doll’s right leg looks super weird in them lol

Really? I kinda like them

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Friday.... My favorite day so far! A surprise Kollection??! I am so happy! I completed it so fast I didn’t count how many k-stars it cost 😂 I mean... The Fashion Thread will be bomb!

Had to chase the items... Got all four. The GB hair is so cute... That purple is pointles and for me it ruined the hair... I am in love with this look! 💖 I wish everyone good luck with their boxes! 😘

• Options
    @yezx I agree. I like them too! 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

🙄
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Well, I wanted the cute xl earrings 😂 and nope. I got k stars and just made a good choice not opening another box 😂😂my pick would’ve been energy.  
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I went from 637 kstars to 17  chasing the white outfit. I finaly got it and i am so inlove with it that i don’t even feel sorry :) 
    I also like the hair which i got it in my free box, but as someone already said, the ends colour ruined it si i won’t wear it like never, bracelet bleah and earings cute (i am obsessed by big earings in my real life too)
     Got so much energy that i am very close getting the earnable hair, which i also love.

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I really like the items from this week!! I appreciate the effort from the design team a lot! Im gonna grind for the earnables today, so I can dress pretty and go back to storylines.

this honestly would have been the first kollection I would have finished, but im done spending money if we dont get back those 20 vids a day... Please Glu, this message breaks my heart every day...

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I was pathetically weak....

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Ouch....

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Got the white outfit in my free gift box. Not gonna chase the hair. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I am in love with Drop Dead Gorg.  It is Drop Dead Gorg.  Absolutely stunning.  And I like those boots too @thallisa Maybe they'll grow on you.  I like the styling, wish they were black or grey, or teal, or purple...........*hint hint
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Got energy in my free box and I accidentally took a spin on the kollection and won the boots. If there was any chance of getting the bundle before the last box i would play a few more rounds for sure, the dress and earrings are gorgeous!!
    iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Ugh lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @Daphnekkh haha thanks! Based on my real life I guess 🤪

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Only two items on my free spin 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    How much was the Kollection? I think I need it
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I think this feature is pretty cool!
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Again those kollection items should have been event items!!! Imagine that for a vip event 😍😍 This whole event is kkg clothes which should have been in a kollection or in the closet 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Gotta be kidding  
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    edited March 2019
    esme said:

I think this feature is pretty cool!
    So for the male dolls, they show you all the items you can possibly win, and you get a full view try it on?  That is awesome!   Is that how it’s working?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Again those kollection items should have been event items!!! Imagine that for a vip event 😍😍 This whole event is kkg clothes which should have been in a kollection or in the closet 
    There are always going to be mixed feelings about this. I remember when people were complaining about having KKG items in their Kollections. I didn’t mind that, because some KKG items are amazing. But now the Kollections have become super high quality and worth it. Mind you I just spent 500 K-stars chasing the GBs. I got them, but 500 for 4 items? I love them so I don’t mind, I don’t care if they’re from KKG. I also don’t like when they put low-quality items, they have to make them compatible with the game. But I see nothing wrong with Kendall’s look 🤷🏻‍♀️ But if I have to choose I will complete the Kollection instead of chasing. What I am trying to say is that there is always going to be something “wrong “ with the system. Kollections are expensive, but now they limited them to two per update. Something I requested since they started releasing  two Kollections per week, which was crazy imo. Glu I don’t mind getting KKG items, as long as they are compatible with our game. Feel free to hit the disagree button 🤗
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Aaand done! ✔️
    I loveed the prizes this weekend! 

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    I guess today’s a bad gift box day for a few dolls... I’m trying to conserve my kstars for stuff I reallly really want, at least until they go on sale again... anyways this is my go-to spot

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    They’re a little large for my liking...😂
  • Options
    I agree @melissakkh, if kkg items were in kollections, that wouldnt justify paying 600 stars for me, while spending it on new impressive clothes does... just my 2 cents

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Energy on my free GiftBox!
    At least it wasnt Kash THANK GOD!
    I realy wanted the hair but oh well i cna live without it <3 Since i perfer the earnables over the GiftBox itens <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I can't believe my luck, I want the white outfit 😭😭😭

• Options
    Ouch.  Are you going to try again?  If you do, this time relax, close your eyes, envision your doll in the jumpsuit, and when the palette appears, really try and notice the 1st box you think of,  very 1st.  see if that sends you vibes.  And good luck. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I had a really great palette and I got the jumpsuit which is what I wanted! I don't chase GB items so i'm so excited

Unfortunately I pushed my luck by trying the kollection and got energy, boots, and cash in that order :/
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I really like the jumpsuit but I have a rule about not opening extra boxes if I only like one item.I got K-stars in my free box and for a second thought about opening a couple more, but stopped myself, I'm so glad I actually had some self control because I would have gotten event points and the hair. But honestly I don't think I'm going to have the same self control with the new kollection.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!