Options

šŸ—³ļøSYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 6. I feel like the votes are getting slightly better.Ā 

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    This is gonna be like tropical SYS for me, when scoring 45 was worth celebrating lol I don't mind though, I'm having a lot of fun styling my doll. I was #1 until last submission, but suddenly some girl showed up with over 340 votes and wearing gownsĀ šŸ™„
    Also I got the Korkov bags and the green drink especially for this event but clearly it didn't help me muchĀ šŸ¤Ŗ At least my doll has some cute new itemsĀ šŸ’…šŸ»
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @thallisa
    Those looks are awesome! #1 is definitely my favorite. Hard to choose!
    I'm surprised the Korkov bag didn't bag more points too. Seems like a no-brainer.Ā 
  • Options
    SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    thallisa said:
    This is gonna be like tropical SYS for me, when scoring 45 was worth celebrating lol I don't mind though, I'm having a lot of fun styling my doll. I was #1 until last submission, but suddenly some girl showed up with over 340 votes and wearing gownsĀ šŸ™„
    Also I got the Korkov bags and the green drink especially for this event but clearly it didn't help me muchĀ šŸ¤Ŗ At least my doll has some cute new itemsĀ šŸ’…šŸ»
    Your doll looks fab šŸ„° ,the Korkov Bags are actually a really good idea, Iā€™m a little surprised it didnā€™t work well. Maybe try to style it again, sometimes for the same look you can get such a different number of votes... Good luck girl ! ā™„ļø
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Last 2 looks.Ā 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @Smuckies Hey, I saw both of your looks whilst voting! Your doll looks great šŸ¤©
    IOSĀ <br>Feel free to add meĀ šŸ’•

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh Is this you or just a doppelganger? If it is you, you got my vote and it was the popular pick šŸ’“

iOS
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Smuckies Hey, I saw both of your looks whilst voting! Your doll looks great šŸ¤©
    @monamushroom Aww thank you!! šŸ˜Š
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • Options
    MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Iā€™ve gotten a ton of inspiration from this forum before and even now, sorry that some of you are struggling. Here are some of the looks Iā€™ve submitted, hope this helps out a little, I got that weird glitch in the beginning as well so the blond ponytail/fur look never showed finished even tho it stopped earning votes on it. (The order submitted starts with the the bottom 4 first)

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    For my first submissions, I thought that submitting alice + olivia outfits would be a slam dunk, but I was
    wrong. Still figuring out what people want with this theme like you guys!

*thinks of a good look*
    *reads comment*
    *puts A&O coat back in the closet*

I will say while my scores are not good, because I'm still trying to figure out what voters want, I am kinda sorta having fun thinking of different unique looks.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Doing slightly better. I had a moment of weakness with the pop-up items and decided to submit a look with them. Eh šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø @alice_kkh Yes thatā€™s me šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm really struggling about my looks, I don't really know what people want. I refuse to use gowns because it doesn't fit the theme. I somehow managed to get to the first place, still wondering how I did it lol but last time, I was first too until someone bought tickets at the last minute :/Ā 

Your looks are awesome tho, it gives me some inspiration :)Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think we're all struggling for votes.Ā  But I can spend hours putting together a look and it gets me same asĀ  a look I just threw together, so go figure.Ā  Wishing you all good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    Ok so I waited until today to enter the SYS competition. It was far too competitive when I entered right away last time.Ā 

Also, street style is my favorite. I looove black and crop tops and thigh highs. I hope my looks stand a chance and this doesnā€™t become another ā€œpretty ball gown dressā€ SYS!
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

My looks have done so much better today. I honestly canā€™t believe the pop-up shop retro outfit scored so high - I think the items are so fun and I adore them but I was not expecting that! I noticed the kash outfit from the new update was consistently the popular pick in the voting booth so I decided to submit it and it did well.

I definitely canā€™t crack the voting code on this one. Super low scores yesterday, high scores today... so Iā€™m just going to submit looks that I think are fun and theme-appropriate and hope for the best šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I actually do like this theme šŸ„°, while most of us might be struggling to find what the voters love. I still find it fun to put cute outfits together that arenā€™t gowns. Plus imo, it lets us show more of our own unique creativity. And everyone has gorgeous looks šŸ¤©šŸ‘šŸ¼
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    MyĀ latest looks. Iā€™ve just been throwing together whatever at this point to see how it does. The scores arenā€™t great but Iā€™m somehow in first in my trendsetters group and Iā€™m (barely) on track to get the earnables, so Iā€™m good with this!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I just started the event because my game hadn't been updated until now and my first two looks haven't done good at all...

Everything is so sad that is actually funNY LMAO
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Looks 6,7 and 8 for anyone who is struggling to figure out what works and needs some inspiration. Iā€™ve been playing around with different styles, I think itā€™s all about standing out (Without being too much)... where does the voters eye go when the two dolls appear?Ā 

Iā€™m happy with these scores...Ā 

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My scores are still high 30s, low 40s. Iā€™m cool with that as I donā€™t need the earnable hair (I know Iā€™d never wear it!!) somehow I am #1 in T$, which I doubt will last. I have been watching the rankings though and nobodyā€™s really a competition. There was a girl that was doing really well but I just saw she caved and did a gown and it tanked šŸ˜‚ so if it makes you feel better, I can confirm gowns are also sucking! Like the last casual event, I think scores are lower because thereā€™s a better divide. I am having a great time putting together outfits! The top one is my highest and I think itā€™s so cool and funky!Ā 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My most recent looks. This is starting to get ridiculousšŸ™„. Ik that submitting gowns will be off-theme or whatever but I really hate when my outfits be scoring around the 30s. #thesevotersaintloyal

But, I just feel so tempted to do it thoughā˜» I wouldn't mind if my scores was at least around the 40s range.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    My husbands always get upset with me during these events because I like ONLY log in to submit looks and check my scores.Ā 

My husband of like 3 years left me during the second to last one so I remarried dirk freakin diamonds (what was he even for??) and now he's mad at me too. Exhausting.
  • Options
    There was a girl that was doing really well but I just saw she caved and did a gown and it tanked šŸ˜‚ so if it makes you feel better, I can confirm gowns are also sucking! Like the last casual event, I think scores are lower because thereā€™s a better divide.
    I can kinda confirm this, thereā€™s an absolutely gorgeous doll in my group who has been doing elaborate dresses & some gowns the whole event so far and (I think) not scoring well... she just now finally came around & did her first casual look with pants!!Ā I hope it scored well for her.Ā 
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So this SYS isnt going well! Ive been submitting daytime street looks but because its night time everybody is dressing nightclub clothes. It should be called nightclub wear because youve used a night scene Glu. If it was a daytime scene then streetwear looks would probably be submitted more. Im breaking out my mini dresses and heels unfortunately :(
    Android player

• Options
    Won the pants and am trying my best to style. Out & about withĀ @alice_kkh @TrashleyKKH@Katinkae
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

For everyone with low votes, I hope after seeing mine you feel better nowšŸ˜•
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I cant vote anymore? @kalindaking is Glu trying to sabotage my plan of getting 1000 stars by voting lol? šŸ˜…
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo The pants look so good on you! I still think theyā€™re low quality but I love the way you styled them
    @TrashleyKKH Can I please borrow your jacket šŸ™

My looks are flopping so hard, thereā€™s no way Iā€™m finishing this event. On the bright side no one in my group is buying tickets or doing extremely well and Iā€™m somehow first (only by a few points, but still). I donā€™t care about the TS hair but I wouldnā€™t mine getting 25 stars for all this sufferingšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Nvm, I can vote again!Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā