Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Did @KalindaKing get distracted by cupcakes again? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't own enough pink items, seems like this SYS won't be as easy as the last one  :o
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I like limiting the theme to a specific color. I'm going to look up how many pink items I even have right now. I might have to spend Kstars to buy another pink dress if I feel like I need an extra item.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are some of the pink formal looks I've put together (very quickly styled). I'll post another one later with casual looks. What do you think of looks that only have a little bit of pink, such as the last one?

I'm worried that only formal will score well—I don't have enough pink formal looks to not repeat outfits.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So you need what, 9 good outfits basically to keep repeating without unlocking, yes? Because the first round there are 2 looks, then 48 hours until stuff starts to unlock. I need to plan this out.
    iOS
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @soundspretty thanks for the video explanation. I am deceased. 💀💀💀💀
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    I think most of my looks are definitely going to be gowns because that's most of what I can work with if I have to have at least one pink item. 

• Options
    thallisa said:
    Monica L said:
    Agree!!! Doing some basic math right now and I am looking at $40-$50 in clothes/stars for the event. Then if I have to buy tickets @ $8.99 for 12 pack, plus now I need diamonds too..... energy is a real slap in the face for voting and participating. 

But... Why??? For every single SYS event?
    Not for every single event.  But there were some pink items I needed this week. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I agree initially I was scared too because I wasn’t sure I have enough pink items but actually pink can be from the soft nude pink all the way to shocking almost fuchsia pink and there are plenty items even in the Kloset. 

Of course i think dyeing hair pink and using pink auras like the falling petals or hearts helps. There are also pink umbrella and perfume bottle as handheld option. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    Pink is my favorite color, but I’m already over this SYS. I don’t really want to see the same outfits over and over again in the voting booth and I don’t want to keep wearing the same outfits either. 🙁
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m actually really excited for this theme! I love pink, and I seem to have a ton of pink in my wardrobe.

My lookbook is ready:

I wish I had more slots, it seems crazy that adding another slot gets so expensive!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    @VampireBarbie I wish we could grab directly from the lookbook in the sys closet. It would make it easier to get dressed in that moment. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The fact that the lookbook slots INCREASE in price is infuriating. I would happily buy them if they just stayed 10 stars a piece, like poses.
    iOS
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I fully approve that last black/pink look if only for the fact that when diamonds were introduced that is the first dress I thought of buying with them!

My guess is the first few days we'll see head to toe pink and after that we'll either be tired of pink or running out of clothes so it'll end up as an accent color. Either way I will never not vote for that dress.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I guess Kourtney got the “pretty in pink” memo too! 

I wonder if I can get away with pink curlers for SYS? 😜😆🌸
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My lookbook is ready:

I wish I had more slots, it seems crazy that adding another slot gets so expensive!
    Agreed, I have a whole bunch of lookbook slots and now I really can’t afford to buy more! PS I lovvvve the long-sleeved dress in the middle and the top left slipdress
  • Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I feel like they're changing something with the event since we usually get SYS spoilers right after the weekend event spoilers are posted
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    agree x5000 to decreasing the price of adding lookbook slots/making them kash and being able to access it in the SYS kloset

one time I accidentally purchased a lookbook slot and it was a waste of 30 or 40 k-stars, I was very frustrated 😅
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I just screenshot my outfits instead of saving them because you can’t open your lookbook when you have to submit a look. Would definitely buy some slots during a vip if we could use our saved looks! It would help when submitting a look at 3 am...
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Did @KalindaKing get distracted by cupcakes again? 
    That only happened one time! LOL
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @DelphineGarnier I agree initially I was scared too because I wasn’t sure I have enough pink items but actually pink can be from the soft nude pink all the way to shocking almost fuchsia pink and there are plenty items even in the Kloset. 

Of course i think dyeing hair pink and using pink auras like the falling petals or hearts helps. There are also pink umbrella and perfume bottle as handheld option. 

I got one of the pink hair shades during the VIP weekend, so at least I picked the perfect time to get it. I almost got the eggplant purple instead but then changed my mind.

• Options
    The main reason I use the lookbook is so that the hair and makeup/nails are ready, but I can be very lazy 😂 taking screenshots is a great alternative!
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing when will the sys spoilers be out ?? 💗💗
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

• Options

I guess Kourtney got the “pretty in pink” memo too! 

I wonder if I can get away with pink curlers for SYS? 😜😆🌸
    I will vote for curlers !
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    I just screenshot my outfits instead of saving them because you can’t open your lookbook when you have to submit a look. Would definitely buy some slots during a vip if we could use our saved looks! It would help when submitting a look at 3 am...
    Ugh - that would be a dream!!! 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    The main reason I use the lookbook is so that the hair and makeup/nails are ready, but I can be very lazy 😂 taking screenshots is a great alternative!
    I hadn’t considered how useful the hair/nails factor of this was. I usually just dress my doll in advance of my next look so I can remember what I wanted to wear and so that she’s wearing the hair, makeup, nails...
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Never been happier to own roller skates than right now! Favorite item ever. I wish shoes, jewelry and purses were like hair and you could repeat them more often during an SYS. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    So looking through my kloset I have a few looks ready but I have so many items that aren't really a true pink. How well do you guys think these would fit with the theme?

The top row looks have scored well for me in the past so I want to be able to use them again!