Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    i don’t understand why they won’t just create a section in wardrobe for all of the items that we can buy with diamonds. going through voting for half an hour trying to find one specific item that i’d like to buy is annoying lol.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    9 & 10

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My looks so far. I had some leftover tickets from music festival SYS and I already used two of them - the first one right after my first two looks absolutely tanked, because I needed to make myself feel better 😂 And I used the second one last night because I knew I'd be out of top 5 in the morning without using it and it was making me anxious lol My TS group is absolutely ridiculous, everyone in top 5 used tickets except for one girl who keeps switching places with #6 who definitely used tickets as well. All ticket buyers (except for me) keep using cheap kash outfits from the kloset, so this is gonna be a super fun event for me 🙄 

Thank you @mikaylachimo for letting me steal your look (#11) 💕
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I voted so much last night that I accrued 224 energy just from voting! I still have not seen the monkey.
    In 4 hours, I'll put the monkey in both my Android looks.  I'll post when they're dressed like that.  Wow, can you imagine if this works?  Hey,  All Android Friends of Ali.......next round please use your monkey if you have him.  We're trying to see ....wait.  What are we trying to see?  If you see the monkey will you buy the Monkey?  or you just want to reference it?  Well, either way, I'm doubling the monkey with my next look in 4 hours.  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Woah man!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I voted so much last night that I accrued 224 energy just from voting! I still have not seen the monkey.
    In 4 hours, I'll put the monkey in both my Android looks.  I'll post when they're dressed like that.  Wow, can you imagine if this works?  Hey,  All Android Friends of Ali.......next round please use your monkey if you have him.  We're trying to see ....wait.  What are we trying to see?  If you see the monkey will you buy the Monkey?  or you just want to reference it?  Well, either way, I'm doubling the monkey with my next look in 4 hours.  lol.
    Thanks Koko, I was just looking to verify the price of the monkey. I don't want to buy him, so don't worry about it on my account!
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @elettrahere wow I used that dress and also got 56 !! It is a gorgeous look with the hair. If I see you wearing the outfit again I will definitely vote for you <3
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    A few more looks! Someone in my group tried to copy me...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    The numbers some people are throwing out equaling this diamond pricing to TB sales is incorrect. By the way, 100 kstars was a number I threw out as a high end price for certain hairstyles. It wasn't across the board, some were 60, possibly less. 

Just for the sake of accuracy & comparison, here’s a screenshot of hair that I have from our last throwback sale! A range from 65-115 in this photo. 

Wow that hair is gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    If I ever see the monkey I’m gonna cry 😂

iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Abbeymae thank you love!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Has anyone seen the handheld phone featured here by @Kupkakez_ ? I want to say that it’s a Kimaversary item?

I’m emphatically boycotting diamonds but would be interested in how much this would cost. I’ve been chasing it for what seems like forever!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    @skevans It was from June 2018 and therefore not available. The diamonds buy all TB items through May 2018.
    iOS
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    skevans said:
    Has anyone seen the handheld phone featured here by @Kupkakez_ ? I want to say that it’s a Kimaversary item?
    It’s from June last year, it isn’t available for purchase
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Pink hair and chunky bracelets works well for my last two looks. 
    Hi doll~ Where did you get that hair???  :o:o:o
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    Had anyone been able to figure out how many votes we need to get the earnable hair yet? I’m just curious bc I’m barely holding onto a 42ish vote average and I want to reach it so bad 😭
  • Options
    @Syndra x it's from last year Black Friday

iOS
  • Options
    agrcic said:
    Had anyone been able to figure out how many votes we need to get the earnable hair yet? I’m just curious bc I’m barely holding onto a 42ish vote average and I want to reach it so bad 😭
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    FYI the current diamond item prices by item are below.

There are only a couple exceptions. Let's not point them out lest Glu "fixes" them.

Dresses 25
    Tops 12
    Pants 10
    Skirts 12
    Shoes 15
    Necklaces 10
    Bracelets 12
    Earrings 10 
    Rings 10
    Handbags 15
    Handhelds 15
    Auras 30
    Hairstyles 25

Hi doll~  :)  Have you seen any makeup being sold in the Diamonds shop? 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    @Syndra x No, Kalinda confirmed there will be no makeup or facial features
    iOS
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    agrcic said:
    I thought @Kalindaking had said somewhere that the points were 665 or something or am I Tripping.. maybe she was talking about something else
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Silz1217 Only the weekday event is shortened because of the holiday. The SYS is the same as usual, Sunday to Saturday. 625 was the points needed to complete the weekend event that ended yesterday.
    iOS
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    i don’t understand why they won’t just create a section in wardrobe for all of the items that we can buy with diamonds. going through voting for half an hour trying to find one specific item that i’d like to buy is annoying lol.
    agreed!  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant i'm dying 😂😂😂😂
    iOS
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    My top looks: 

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    agrcic said:
    Thank you! I wasn’t sure if it had been shortened or not
  • Options
    Has anyone used this dress and got a score over 50 as this is my last pink dress and I don’t know how style it as it’s not a long gown. Thanks <3

• Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Look #8, #9 and #10

Finally the last dress got a really good score!
    Android