Options

šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 7/12/19 - Shop Shop Shopping VIP Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Spoilers pleaseee!Ā  šŸ˜šŸ˜
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I cant wait to see the spoilers!
    I already made a wish list and at the top is the Korkov outfit from the pop up shop!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Spoilers pleasešŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøšŸ˜šŸ„³šŸŽŠ
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk I already own the Corgi and I love him! The Bulldog sounds cute, I might get it.

Thank you @AliBryant for sending the link to the pet thread, you are the best!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    These spoilers were worth the wait! You can get a few more looks inspired by the Met Gala!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I already canā€™t wait to dye the earnable dress!
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Gift Boxes

I love this gown!
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I love all the items!šŸ’ƒšŸ½šŸ’ƒšŸ½ There goes my budgetšŸ›ļø
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am obsessed with the sparkly hair! Sophie Turner is one of my favorite actresses! Definitely will be finishing the event to get that hair!
    I wish Kylie's dress was longer like the original. Also, Kim's sleeves are missing! That was the best part of her Met Gala look!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Really like the earnable dress! Not sure I will get the hair.
    Love so much the gift box gown and I'll chase it!
    Android
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I absolutely love the glitter hair! There go my kstars lol I would've loved if the purple dress looked a little more similar to Kylie's (strapless and long). Not a fan of the GB items so I won't chase anything.Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I really appreciate the design and effort gone into these but they are just not for me. I will buy the fashion goals but Iā€™m not worried about the earnables - not keen on wet hair looks and already have so many I donā€™t use!! (Please please give us a way to get rid of stuff!)Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I think Iā€™ll sit this event out :/ maybe just open the free gb and hope for the orange gown but Iā€™m honestly not too crazy about anything else
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I wish Kylieā€™s dress was longer. I donā€™t really like the second esrnable being a pair of earrings for a VIP event. Iā€™ll probably try to get the free box to try and get Kendallā€™s dress and prob will end up with the earrings anyway, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m gunna chase anything or spend 300 for the dressĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm excited about the inspired looks.Ā  The Fashion Goals rain dress is fabulous, but I do agree about the arms.Ā  So so so excited for this, just look at all the things we can dye purple!Ā  And pink.Ā  Blue makes everything look white to me, and I would be so onboard a black dye.Ā  :)
    But I love the items, and can't wait to get up and grind and spend!Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I like the earnable dress but itā€™s not really worth 300 k-stars... though I wish I had enough k-stars for the glitter hair. I hope I can get the GB dress!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    evilhag said:
    I wish Kylieā€™s dress was longer. I donā€™t really like the second esrnable being a pair of earrings for a VIP event. Iā€™ll probably try to get the free box to try and get Kendallā€™s dress and prob will end up with the earrings anyway, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m gunna chase anything or spend 300 for the dressĀ 
    I was hesitant to say this in my post, but I completely agree! If we are spending 150 K stars, we should earn something more than a pair of earrings... I love the shoes the model has on!Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love everything šŸ¤©
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Love coming home and seeing the spoilers! Love the earnables, but will stop at the dress! I have 320 stars to spend and I hope I can grind some more so I can chase the GB dress...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    kkh2015kkh2015 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thank you so much for the spoilers I just wish Kylie dress was long and also Kim dress was with sleeves šŸ™šŸ’ž
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I'm moderately happy with the VIP items this time. The items are all... fine? I am happy to see more looks inspired by the Kardashians/Jenners.

For the earnable dress, I really wish it was the full length that Kylie wore. I also wish we got the big furry arm sleeves (as an accessory)ā€”I think these really made her look! For the GB dress, I really wish it didn't have that awkward slitā€”Kendall's didn't! Again, I wish we got the feathers as an accessory as they really make the look.Ā 

I LOVE the #fashiongoalsā€”I think Glu did a good job of recreating Kim's look.

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”