🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Was able to win without ticket buyers second week in a row. Included some of my highest scoring looks.

With @PlantWitch @Naimonster and @soundspretty

These looks are stunning!!! Gorgeous🤩! You deserved to win!😉

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • thotsweeperthotsweeper Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama ohh makes senseeee. I did only get the first 3 earnable thingys, but the outfit wasn’t all that cute too me. I did get the 5 gold dyes thooo 😁
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama ohh makes senseeee. I did only get the first 3 earnable thingys, but the outfit wasn’t all that cute too me. I did get the 5 gold dyes thooo 😁
    I want the diamonds I’m saving up to get a dress I missed out on nearly 2 years ago and finally have enough diamonds for it! The theme this week meant I didn’t see it in voting but fingers crossed for this weekend SYS 😁

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @thotsweeper, the kollections reset every week at the same time which is whatever the time was when you started getting them... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

Well I was not expecting this since didn’t even try (but i kind like the leather pants and I can’t say no to some extra K stars lol)
    @luvs2gruuv oh I should pay attention more 😅
    edited September 2019
    @DramaDramaDrama I have never seen that dress before 🥴 it’s pretty tho
    @thotsweeper, there's actually a timer on them, too.
    Addicted

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Highly recommend waiting till last day, if it’s a theme ur not good at 😭
    In my second game that I almost never play I started ONE HOUR before the event ended and I still lost to a ticket buyer 🤡🤡🤡
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This event was surprisingly successful for me! I thought it would be terrible but my highest score was 58 and my lowest 44. Happy to get the top because I loved the look on Kim, and I actually had a chill group with no ticket buyers (I think, somebody might’ve used like one but I’m not sure) 😌

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @Msjagger68 that's so sweet of you! I seem to do best when I drastically alter my doll's appearance and change her hair, eye, and eyebrow color. The one look that I did with my doll's original face/hair got a 40, which is still a fine score, just nothing like what she gets as a blonde!
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama I have never seen that dress before 🥴 it’s pretty tho
    It’s so pretty I need it in my closet!!! 
    edited September 2019
    @mikaylachimo maybe u have to start at a specific time or I got lucky 💀 I’m still gonna keep doing it tho 😝

@luvs2gruuv omg how have I never recognized the timer 😭 I’m slowwww
    My looks:

Came in 5th mostly due to ticket buyers. The prizes weren't worth using paid tickets this time, imo.. 
    Addicted

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I tied for first place this week! Happy that two of us got the top. Haven’t been hanging around here much this weekend but these are my top three looks... I was unable to unlock very many items this weekend so I threw the white hat look together and it performed a LOT better than I could have imagined it would. 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    One of my games looked so crazy every time I checked TS. There was one ticket buyer early. Then Friday two more joined in. And I think one was copying the other because they kept wearing nearly identical outfits every time I looked! So they fought a while for first. Then a forth buyer came in near the end. Maybe to collect earnables because that's as far as she went. I was starting to think I wouldn't make top five at that point. So between the four dolls pumping a lot of tickets in, the original ticket buyer took first. It was quite entertaining. I ended up fifth, thankfully getting more pants. :p  
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I am so tired, because I stay up newest my headache is going to explodes, I have won three weekes in a row but this week seems about, I can 't relax, but fortunately I am still the first

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

With my badass ladies in my favorite city! They’re not my fave (that crotch! 😂) but at least the leggings are easy to style with other stuff ... @thelifeofRaeRae @Naimonster @KaylaJ  
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I had a very chill group this week, so I came in first place! It's been a few weeks it didn't happen, and even though I'm unsure about the TS prizes I'm happy 😀

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    OMG I can’t believe my luck I finally End 1st!! As I said before I was 1st almost all the time there was another girl who submitted a couple of extra tickets so I was worried she would steal my 1st place as happened in almost all the previous sys but thankfully it didn’t happen!! I’m glad because I loved this look since I saw it on Kim🖤

PS I think you all look great 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ofcourse some biat*h stole first place last minute. She wasnt even top 5! 🤬 I REALLY wanted that top. Whats even the point of playing sys when this happens every time

GLU should remove the option to buy tickets the last 3 hours or so 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I managed to get to first place at the end of my last ticket, but I saw that I had a last minute ticket buyer.  So I moved back to second place. 🤦‍♀️
    Playing on IOS.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    This has been the most interesting SYS so far. I started off really great, then I couldn’t get 40, and ended up getting 50~ with the last 3-4 looks. I’ve been leading in my group till this ticket buyer appeared. I didn’t care so much about the TS items by I hate when people do that, so I woke up
    at 2:20 at night and submitted additional look (I still
    have some purchased tickets from the last time). I got first place, but I’m so sleepy now! 😂
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I just saw this hair. Why is it like this?
    :o 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So I came in 2nd after dude jumped from like 20th into first. He was 46points ahead of me when I still had one ticket to go. My last look didn’t overtake him, still had 10point lead. I wake up, claim my leggings and then realise he is almost 100 points ahead. Mate, I ain’t buying tickets to fight you for 1st so you wasted those tickets. There really needs to be separate rankings for male and female dolls.

My my final two looks and my doll trying out her new leggings.

I play on iOS
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2019

My highest, lowest and favorite looks. Won all the earnables and came 2nd while I was 1st since the beginning but this happens to me all the time now 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t remember the last time I won a SYS event, but this time I’m not even bitter about it because I really didn’t like the prizes 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I love the TS top but with this theme being more vague than ever I know I'll be lucky to even be in the top 5.

Already kissing that last earnable outfit goodbye. 
    I guess I get sneakers..... Yay
    So my prediction came true. I didn't get to the last earnable and ended up in 11th place. (Lowest I've scored so far)
    I'm just SO glad with my sneakers :)
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Does anyone know where this coat is from? I really love it!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @livyx it’s from a kollection but I don’t remember the name 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv i love your looks! So unique and fabulous! 

My highest, lowest, and favourites. First time I've broken 50 😀i overslept and missed a ticket, and ended up 8 points away from the last earnable🤦 i had a fun SYS, looking forward to the next

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.