~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whoa @SisSnappedLikeThanos it looks so awesome! The pink monocle...the fiber-optic whip...it’s a whole cyber-futuristic fantasy 😍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos obsessed!! Thank you SO MUCH for including me 💖💖💖💖
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This forum is so incredibly blessed to have such talented artists😍 @SisSnappedLikeThanos this is AMAZING
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos It came out amazing 😍 thank you for including my doll 💓🎃
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Thank you so much @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m so thankful to have a best friend like you☺️

Edit: your pfp is 🔥🔥🔥
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Any reason there’s no KKH subreddit? 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I would be on that in a heartbeat lol 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Any reason there’s no KKH subreddit? 
    There have been a few over the years but no one posts in them. Since we have the forum and Glu reads everything here, it seems like this is the best place to have our voices heard (aside from being in Glu's exclusive KKH Insiders FB Group).
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Just wanted to give @Naimonster a shoutout for the killer siren costume she came up with: 

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Yo those looks are awesome great work!!

Got a question for people who have finished all their goals, I started playing kkh the week it came out but it’s been very on and off for years, I picked up the game again in July after like 2 years of not playing at all and I had over 60 goals to do! But now after a few months of grinding I’m down to only 4!

I didn’t think I’d get this far and now I’m wondering what’s left to do when the goals run out? I know there’s the reality show, but does give points for throwback events or other professional gig events?
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Yep @KatWalker the reality shows its kind of a gig so works for both events! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@kkh_clarice awesome, thanks!!
    Way too hot where I live I hateee summertime (besides when Im on the beach lol)
    For you guys have an idea rn are doing 30°c/86°f and for sunday is expected to do 34°c/93°f
    Cant wait to winter already. 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Although it's autumn here, yesterday we had 27 C/80 F and I went to swim in the sea. I don't want summer to end 😂 😎🏊🌴☀️
    Android
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Just unfriended this girl (red) on fb... begging from hackers, on top of having 22 submitted looks by yesterday afternoon -- and only 520 points over 22 looks 🙄 hun could you be any less classy 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    I was Captain Marvel for Halloween and I did comic book style makeup, it kinda reminded me of my doll tho

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Bort: We will NOT be a house that celebrates Christmas before Thanksgiving! 

Me with "our" baby: 

Has anybody seen this dark teal hair before? This is an npc I saw in konnections, I thought her hair was gorgeous and I really want that color for myself!
    @KatWalker it was added to the babies closet with this update, so it’s coming soon 
    iOS
    @AliBryant oh sweet, I didn’t notice it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant I didn't notice it either. 
    I came here to lament....after my laptop exploded on Thursday, I haven't gotten a graphic program on my new laptop yet.  I miss my little Kalendar graphics.  I want to see the Pie flying towards the Thanksgiving Bird and Black Friday Half Price Sale.  I heard someone refer to collectors.  I guess I am.  I love dressing my doll and playing like she's barbie posing with friends.  And is it my imagination, or is Maria stepping up her game trying to tempt us more and more with offers?  I just tell her I'm waiting till Black Friday.  But my laptop is far from completion.  I love the laptop.  Thing is.....Merry Christmas. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut and you didn't get hurt? I hope all is well apart from the hassle of running out of laptop... do you have technical assistance or something? Take advantage of black friday to guarantee a new one! hahaha
    Now that you have compared our dolls with barbies it makes a lot of sense indeed! That must be why I'm so attached to this game, I was crazy about dolls, I remember my first barbie with the infamous white panties lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks Clarice. It’s was rip more than explode. But I was more emotional than hurt. Who hears a metal ripping sound when you go to open your laptop?  My husband, PuterHead is the head of the computer dept for a large outerwear company.  He is my tech assistance. Lol.  I married him when he worked for a junior dress company. . That was lovely. ;).  Then he made the shift to computers, and hes done well.  It’s the nicest lap top ever. My last was a 15.6  touch screen, (I downsized from 17.3 for a SolidState Drive, touch screen, my new one is aback up to a 17.3,  but HP had the good sense to make it touch screen, and not a convertible.   I don’t need my laptop to act like a tablet.  I have iPads and Androids to be. Tablets.  So, let me tell you, it’s very nice to have those extra 2 inches back.  size Matters.  B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So thats even better! Lucky you to have your own technical assistance at home lol my close thing to this its my cousin who is also my neighbour and sometimes for *free* formats my computer of 12y old 🥴 

Did anyone else sign up for Disney+? We did just so we can watch the new Star Wars show, The Mandalorian. If you already have an existing unlimited plan with verizon wireless you get a year of Disney+ free which is a great deal too.
    iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant I want to get it, but I keep hearing it is crashing which is expected for the first day. I am soooo excited for Mandalorian! Is it true there is only one episode on there now? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    There is also an offer on the offer wall for disney plus
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    ohhhh! mine is for Hulu and Disney +. I already have Hulu but I wonder if I cancel it and sign up for this if it will count
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae the Mandalorian episodes will be released one per week
    iOS