Options

🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• Options
    ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Can someone submit the red wine? I'm on IOS.
    I'll tag you whenever I submit it <3
  • Options
    autumnspringautumnspring Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Oh I just love the items!! And what a fun theme!
    Here is what I came up with:

I love these outfits!

• Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Let’s just hope this SYS won’t disappoint and everyone’s game works. 
  • Options
    Guys, a good tip is to always add all the outfits that you come up with in your LookBook and all you need to do for the event is just wear the outfit from the LookBook and just submit!
  • Options
    martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Looks I prepared for tomorrow. Hope you guys like these 💓
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I adore the prizes, especially both dresses! They are so detailed and unlike anything we have in the game! Thank you Glu for this level of detail! I am excited to start the SYS and come up with some creative ideas :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

Serving dark lady
    I switched up the nude lip color i always used with a matte red. I think it looks ok?  Anyone tell me where the cute hair with the gold hair bands is from? I didnt see it in kloset. Also what do you guys think of this eye makeup ?  I won it in a gb but feel it doesnt flatter me as much. But i have alot of gold clothing and was thinking it would look good.

In my opinion it looks really good! The hair with the gold band was in featured items section of the closet. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020

Serving dark lady
    I switched up the nude lip color i always used with a matte red. I think it looks ok?  Anyone tell me where the cute hair with the gold hair bands is from? I didnt see it in kloset. Also what do you guys think of this eye makeup ?  I won it in a gb but feel it doesnt flatter me as much. But i have alot of gold clothing and was thinking it would look good.

In my opinion it looks really good! The hair with the gold band was in featured items section of the closet. 
    Im actually talking about the hair @kkh_clarice and @LindaVB wore :) witht he little v hair bands
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

Serving dark lady

Im actually talking about the hair @kkh_clarice and @LindaVB wore :) witht he little v hair bands
    Oh😝sorry I got confused
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    makeup should cost just as many diamonds as hairstyles because you know.. hair and makeup 🙄
    iOS player
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    ciarax said:
    Can someone submit the red wine? I'm on IOS.
    I'll tag you whenever I submit it <3
    Same, I can also submit :)
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @pilirositolam damn girl you own this event 🔥🔥
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    While I like this theme a lot, I can't even be excited because of last week's SYS & the extreme disregard Glu has displayed for their customers.  It's left a bad taste in my mouth, and as I keep seeing posts of people considering not playing anymore because of this.. I'm obviously not the only one.  A good theme/prizes isn't going to distract people from the glitches that are probably still going to happen this week or the fact that people submitting looks an hour in advance & not getting votes has still not been properly addressed. 
    I completely agree... not to be a debbie downer for those that are excited for this theme but Glu's whole handling of last weeks SYS was awful and its hard to get excited about SYS anymore..especially since they made NO changes to trendsetters once again in this update and its clear they will forever ignore any feedback we give. Sorry but just can't get on board with being excited about SYS anymore no matter how beautiful the prizes are.
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @dpeters me too, I’m hoping eyes and lips will just be 25 diamonds each. I know it’s unlikely but it would be nice if Glu gave us some free diamonds to celebrate this new feature 😉 
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I'm excited for this theme and everyone here is killing it with their looks so far! I just really hope we can get some assurances from Glu that the horrors of last week's SYS won't happen again.

awesome!!! where is pearl necklace on your second look from?
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @DelenaGovato you’re the sweetest ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Do long dresses or short dresses look better? I saw an ancient kind of dress and it would look amazing on my doll if she had black hair and different facial features, my doll doesn't really look good with colourful hair unless it any type of ombre hair or blonde hair and no other type of hair suits her. What outfits do you suggest look good on my doll? Look at my PP to see what she looks like. I don't know what suits her!
  • Options

I agree sys last week was a fail. Im excited over the theme but not too excited just incase we get more glitches. 💁🏾‍♀️ still think they should have gave everyone the Ts dress and hair. And its dumb we had to jump threw hoops emailing them to even get the stuff.which is why ill take my free 5 stars a day and not purchase anything from them from now on. 
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Dolls, if anyone has these lips and the eye make up on iOS, can you please submit them for me? I’ve been wanting to get them for months 🥺

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen i love them all. My only thing is the last one people wont get even though women wore suits back then :) so thats a gamble. 
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @therealChar thanks 😃 I was thinking the suit might be a bit of a gamble but I was inspired by these pics and wondered if it might be worth a shot. I’m pretty sure they’ll tank badly, might enter them first and see if I can beat my previous lowest score 😂

I play on iOS
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @therealChar the hair is from this event, from January 2017: 

• Options
    @therealChar thanks 😃 I was thinking the suit might be a bit of a gamble but I was inspired by these pics and wondered if it might be worth a shot. I’m pretty sure they’ll tank badly, might enter them first and see if I can beat my previous lowest score 😂

I was thinking of doing a black suit ! With the bow tie i still might do it! I actually love the women in suits !